Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Nuclear Utopia

Nuclear Utopia

a part of “Nuclear Utopia”, a fictional universe by Spectrum.

You're either born lucky...or you're born an Outsider. Those on the Inside have it good. They follow the rules like zombies. They don't understand how bad it is on the Outside. Nothing's been the same since the nuclear war all those years ago..

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Nuclear Utopia”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Nuclear Utopia

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:42 am

Ah, my eviiiiil arch-nemesis-enemy-thing was anxious? *pokes* Cheer up. You're in no mood for world domination when you're anxious.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Monochrome
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:25 am

*munches on pocky while reading a manga while she waits around for something more to read*
"I'm just a wandering spirit, dead and gone, a blank void, as empty as can be...a lonely ghost."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:47 pm

*smashes my face* I"M SORRY YOU GUYS I AM GOING TO GO POST RIGHT NOW!! I was really busy last week but now there are no excuses and I am going to do that right now! It won't happen again! I'm the worst GM. X_X

@Mono: You're completely right. A world dominating dictator with anxiety is in no shape to take over the world. Good thing I'm over it~ >3 And I'll post now.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:14 pm

Good Spectrum! Now we can rule the world together, before finally getting hungry for power and trying to knock the other off the throne! Speaking of hunger, I'm off to eat and then I'll post.

Monochrome
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:08 pm

*sits and stares* . . . . . . . . . . .

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:50 pm

@Mono: I would win. Obviously. I mean, "no offense," but I am more awesome, more clever, smarter, and all around cooler than youuu. So hands down, I think it's safe to say it's unanimous that I would totally beat you in the end for world domination. >3

@Opa.. Ja... What.
What am I supposed to refer to you as now?? T_T
I'm so lost and confused.
I don't like change.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:30 am

You can refer to me as Jakuri, if you want to~ As my signature says at the bottom, "Presia, neee mea Jakuri." Or in English, "Please, call me Jakuri." ^-^ Buuuuut, I used to be a Jakuri before I was OpalePhantasmagoria, so for me, it's actually not a change, just me going back to the old.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:33 am

So, uh, yeah...is this thing dead? *pokes it a few times with a stick for good measure*

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Apocalyptic_Tea on Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:52 am

Let's see how many this is going to take. Hopefully not a lot and hopefully it won't think I'm spamming because that would be really bad this is annoyung me a lottttttt

Apocalyptic_Tea
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Apocalyptic_Tea on Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:56 am

I just want to rp is that SO MUCH TO ASK FOR

Apocalyptic_Tea
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!