Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

Nuclear Utopia

Nuclear Utopia

a part of “Nuclear Utopia”, a fictional universe by Spectrum.

You're either born lucky...or you're born an Outsider. Those on the Inside have it good. They follow the rules like zombies. They don't understand how bad it is on the Outside. Nothing's been the same since the nuclear war all those years ago..

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Nuclear Utopia”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Nuclear Utopia

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:21 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Nuclear Utopia"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Spectrum
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Nuclear Utopia

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sketchypigeon on Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:34 pm

May I reserve the Inferior? I already made the character sheet, I just haven't submitted it yet (You know, because of the rules....)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sketchypigeon
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:38 pm

Hiya! You may submit the character sheet and I'll look it over and see if it's good for keeping. ^^

Spectrum
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:43 am

Y'okay, so I have a WIP submitted for Cremisi, I'm actually not completely sure where I'm going to wind up going with her at the moment, but I'll get her sorted out tomorrow, after work and homework stuff. XD

I think . . . she might turn out to kind of be like Nyuu/Lucy from Elfen Lied at this rate. ^-^;;
"I'm just a wandering spirit, dead and gone, a blank void, as empty as can be...a lonely ghost."

Jakuri-chan
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:46 pm

Oh gosh Opale xD That sounds...interesting! Then again, I only saw a few of those episodes. But I love her so far!

Spectrum
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Furry Dragon on Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:33 pm

I submitted a work in progress for my character. I will probably work on her more tomorrow.
Imagine a Balderdash game where Incredible Initials was rolled. The initials were S.M.A. This was one of the responses:

A movie about the lost soul of a murdered person that is laid to rest when 200 sheriffs impersonate him at once.

That's totally the answer, right?

Furry Dragon
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:33 pm

That's fine, FD! Take your time. Ketsa looks adorable ^^ I'm excited to see more of her~

Spectrum
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:42 am

And . . . Cremisi is finished. XD

Jakuri-chan
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:41 pm

Okey-dokey guys~! I'm gonna put up a starter post tonight or tomorrow before trick-or-treating. I know freak and Opale said that's fine, but is it okay with the rest of you? (Chrome and FD!)

Spectrum
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Furry Dragon on Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:18 pm

Yup, that's fine! I'm almost done with Ketsa. I should be able to finish her tonight.

Furry Dragon
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:02 pm

Ah! That's great FD~! ^^ Oh!--None of the pictures for her family are working since they're linked back to zerochan and zerochan is a jerk when it comes to this stuff. ><

Spectrum
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Furry Dragon on Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:23 pm

Blerg... I'm finished and I'll fix the pictures right away.

Edit: Do the pictures work now?

Furry Dragon
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:25 pm

Yes!! They work perfectly and I read the rest of what you put up of her. ^^ I love her! Since it's 11:30p right now and I just downed Nyquil and Tylenol, I'm going to have to wait till tomorrow to make a starter. But it'll definitely happen! Who's excited for Halloween!? I am! Ahhhdfsjdhf

Spectrum
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:47 pm

I'm happy for Halloween tomorrow . . . but I have to work, whoo hoo. XD

Jakuri-chan
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Merchant on Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:03 am

Hey there.

I would like to join this RP and just wanted to clear things up.

Outsiders have powers
Insiders have technology

Is that distinction? I don't mean for it to sound so simple I just need that so I can go to my next question.

Is there a internet and web? Some form of high level interfacing? I'm asking because I'm considering making a hacker. I was wondering if there are a lot of cameras or scrying devices through the city. The idea is of him being an infamous hacker and information broker. I was wondering if it was possible for him to be on the side of the outsiders. Maybe sneak them in and try to hide them in the city.

I know that it is punishable by being tossed out But as a hacker he could find a way to get back in at some point, that is, if he gets caught.. That is why I want my character to stay hidden somewhat. If that is not allowed, how about the opposite

I could be a technopath outsider and be some form of terrorist?

Do either of those ideas work?

Merchant
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:55 pm

@Merchant: I'm sorry! But this roleplay has already been filled up and there aren't any roles left. ^^" I should mention that in the description--I just never thought it would come up. Really, I'm sorry about that!!

@Everyone:

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Spectrum
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:22 am

Happy Halloween to you too, even though it's late. And also, I recently finished watching No. 6 (since I kinda watched most of it) and. . . . Q ______ Q

Monochrome
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:05 am

TEARS AND MISERY RIGHT?
LIKE WHY WOULD YOU WALK AWAY NEZUMI!?
THERE'S NO POINT IN THAT NOW
YOU CAN BE TOGETHER
BUT NO
NOPE
/SOBS

Also: random love child for the win? xD

Ohoh! I'm sorry! I ended up having less time to start this than I originally thought because of Halloween, but I am definitely going to make a starter post today! Soon! So you guys can definitely look for it~!

Spectrum
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:52 am

NOPE
AFTER SAVING HIM AND BEING SAVED
YOU JUST WALK AWAY
WALK OUT THAT DOOR
DON'T TURN AROUND NOW
CAUSE YOU'RE NOT WELCOME ANYMORE
I'M JOKING NEZUMI COME BACK
ALL THE FEELS

In all seriousness, I think they'll meet back in a while. I mean, you can't just leave someone after destroying a gigantic city with them and everything. Not after you have fallen.

The random love child is awesome, and Inukashi named him Shion in the manga since they have the same eyes. And I'm looking forwards to it while I finish Lyo off~

EDIT: I changed my signature because it's not Halloween anymore, and guess who it is?

Monochrome
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Furry Dragon on Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:00 pm

Looking forward to the first post, Spectrum! Ooh, I'm getting excited. Make it good!

Furry Dragon
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!