Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

Oakley High Boarding School

Oakley High Boarding School

a part of “Oakley High Boarding School”, a fictional universe by Thundera.

I know it sounds terribly cliche and common but I am giving it my best shot at making it a bit more unique and better to normal high school roleplays so please at come have a look!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Oakley High Boarding School”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Oakley High Boarding School

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundera on Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:30 am

Starting on the train to school and dorms will sorfed tonight I hope.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thundera
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolflover2217 on Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:39 pm

I sent in my charrie. Sorry it took so long! I have been busy lately
Lonewolf who sings alone at night,
You have no need to cower in fright,
For there lies a place that takes in all,
No matter how big, no matter how small,
Join out pack, we love and care for all.
~Celeste the lone wolf~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wolflover2217
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundera on Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:07 pm

Hey guys if you haven't posted yet I'd advise you do soon, thanks.

P.S Dorms will be decided soon I'm kinda busy at the moment so yeah, will be quick(ish) sorry!

Thundera
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:15 am

I was going to post but, I wanted to see if everyone was going to before I did. ^^
{| Royalty |}
ImageImage
~ NAUGHT ~

Naught
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arithmatus on Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:36 am

some1 else should post besides me thx

Arithmatus
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundera on Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:29 pm

Well I need others to post before I can again so yeah...PEOPLE I AM BEGGING YOU JUST POST> EVEN IF IT'S A HUNDRED WORDS JUST POST SOMETHING! Thank you.

Thundera
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolflover2217 on Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:25 am

k guys I will post, tomorrow sometime after school. I have been so busy these holidays, and I was going to reply today, but I went out to my aunties house for the day. I have missed out a bit on the roleplay havent I? If I have I need someone to fill me in on the details. :3

How do I start of roleplaying? Like do I start it with her saying goodbye to her family..somewhere or something like that?

Ok, thanks bye.

`Celeste

Wolflover2217
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arithmatus on Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:59 am

there arent that many posts so it shouldn't take you too long to read them but basically, we've got a couple people doing some random stuff, some verter girls on the train to school i believe, and my characters (larry and cornelius), the characters played by bandgeek and some other kid named jackson are already at the school.

Arithmatus
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundera on Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:51 pm

Guys I know some of you may b busy and this dosent apply to Ath or Wolf because they spoken on here but oh can post please.

Thundera
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paintpoint on Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:17 pm

Im just waiting for Bandgeek, wherever he/she may have gone, to return and post so I can go a little more in depth with my next post.

Paintpoint
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!