Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Official Gambit's Bar Thread

a topic in Clans, Guilds, and Organizations, a part of the RPG forum.

So you have an IC organization that you'd like to have a private discussion forum for? This is the place for such things.

Re: Official Gambit's Bar Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:21 am

Name: Valeria Sol Johnson
Race: Human (Genetically Modified)

Reason For Applying: Needs a job? Has a small stipend from the government but it doesn't cover all of my... wants.

Previous Experience: I wasn't allowed to have a job until the age of 18 but started out as a hostess/waitress in a small, local family owned business. I worked there until just three months ago when I moved to Wing City.

References: Gregory King

Area of Expertise: Cleaning, cooking, serving, seating. I worked at a small Mom and Pop type restaurant so everyone chipped in wherever they were needed that certain day.

Waiver; applicant waives all right to suing Gambit's Bar for any physical harm acquired whilst on the job, though a health plan is provided. Danger of death is a frequent part of tending at Gambit's Bar, and the applicant understands this and still wishes to work here.
Last edited by Celedia on Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"...you know we've fuckin' broken down as a society when people just explode in forests." ~Gasmask in The Unexplainable.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Celedia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby barney_fife on Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:44 am

Name: Prefecture of Caprica
Race: Aschen

Reason For Applying: Government Takeover of Tech Con

Previous Experience: None

References: Tech Con/Miles Hagan/Aschen Government

Area of Expertise: 69% Shareholder of Gambit's bar

Waiver; applicant waives all right to suing Gambit's Bar for any physical harm acquired whilst on the job, though a health plan is provided. Danger of death is a frequent part of tending at Gambit's Bar, and the applicant understands this and still wishes to work here.
Nip it in the bud.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

barney_fife
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Party Starter Maiden Voyager Group Theory Property Buyer Person of Interest Cult Leader Hordemaster Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Beta Tester Storyteller Greeter Builder Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stitchedintoreality on Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:09 am

Name: El Lobo

Race: Human(werewolf)

Reason For Applying:
Recently unemployed(Undisclosed Circumstances).

Previous Experience:
German GSG9 special forces, various private military organizations.

References:
German government.

Area of Expertise:
Security.

Stitchedintoreality
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedRaine on Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:04 am

Name: Yuuna Saotome
Race: Human

Reason For Applying: Needs the money to support her three siblings.

Previous Experience: Homekeeping, raising 3 children.

References: None

Area of Expertise: Cooking and Cleaning but applying to be a waitress.

~Still trying to fit all of my dreams in a pokeball.

RedRaine
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DemiKara on Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:57 am

Name: Aerilyn Rayburn-Jones

Reason For Applying: Looking for a job. Tired of people fighting constantly. Really want legal access to Absolution gun cabinet.

Previous Experience: Former Mercenary for seven years

References: Absolution Stern

Area of Expertise: Security

Patcharoo says: She's the squishiest in the game...

DemiKara
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Party Starter Builder Beta Tester Storyteller Donated! Contributor Historian Completionist Maiden Voyager Lifegiver Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Sickness on Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:41 am

Name: Jack Kelly

Reason For Applying: Looking for a job. Need money

Previous Experience: Bartender for 9 years, mostly private parties.

Area of Expertise: Bartending, cleaning

To every U.S. soldier THANK YOU!

I'll make your headache
I'll make you fall to the floor
Me and the Devil in your mind want to settle score
I'll make your heart break
You know I do what I please
Like a bullet in a gun I just give it a squeeze

And cry sister make it rain.
It makes no difference, you'll never see me again.
Cry Sister, Royal Bliss

The_Sickness
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kanzi on Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:34 pm

Name: Butch
Race: Drephel (boarman)

Reason For Applying: New in town, needs a job. Is pretty good at beating people up and keeping people from beating each other up.

Previous Experience: Cage-fighting, mercenary, security, bodyguard.

References: None.

Area of Expertise: Security, cleaning the counter and serving the easiest of drinks.

Eat an apple, be healthy

Kanzi
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vampiric-Rage on Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:37 am

Name:Rage
Race:N/A assumed Vampire

Reason For Applying: He has protected the bar for the longest, from many things. may not of been fully official or official at all, but protected it still. He also wants to legally be able to protect the bar and its customers

Previous Experience: years of magical and melee training over his life span. he has also worked with Miles Hagan previous owner and protected the bar though not on the roster.

References: Cyroface And I have worked to protect the bar together.

Area of Expertise: Security: protecting the bar is all I do save for drinking the Vodka. Reasons for protecting is that my friends and family go and live there. I want it to be a safe environment for all.

Vampiric-Rage
Member for 15 years
Promethean Author Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tiko on Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:34 pm

Name: Ava Wilde

Reason For Applying: I am seeking a job that incorporates the unusual and the unexpected. Though do not mistake me for a thrill seeker or recklessly inclined invidiual. No, some aspects of my life are simply better explained in a place such as Gambit's. Given the nature of Gambit's bar, I think this goes without saying.

Previous Experience: Assistant manager at the Grotto night club for 6 years. Recently left on favorable terms with the owner due to personal reasons.

References: Jacob Riley, my former employer.

Area of Expertise: I have experience with serving, but my area of expertise would be management and entertainment. My past experience at a night club will bring something new to Gambit's - an organized entertainment venue.

I've moved on. If anyone stumbles on any of my old roleplays or wants to hit me up for nostalgia sake, feel free to shoot me an e-mail me at RPGTiko@gmail.com or hit me up on http://www.storytellerscircle.com. Good luck RolePlaygateway.

Tiko
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Cult Leader Hordemaster Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blue-red on Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:31 pm

Name: Zack telas
Gender:Male, can change his gender using his gender change attack.
Race:human/winged bird

Reason For Applying:He needs a job, and as a usual costumer he thought he should get a job there! he live's upstairs so he can get there faster!

Previous Experience: None, as far as he can remember

References:not many, you might be able to ask a few people, {maybe Pk dark,and a few others..Maybe?}

Area of Expertise: (cocktails, cleaning, cooking, etc.) Waiting, and taking orders.

I'm Blue and Red is me!

Blue-red
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gasmask on Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:05 pm

Name: Justin Wolters
[b]Age:[b] 23
[b]Gender:[b] Male
[b]Race:[b] Transhuman

[b]Reason For Applying:[b] Well you see, I haven't got enough money to buy my own restaurant which I'd like very much to, but I noticed your bar has quite good pay and very little staff when it comes to cooking, and I figured why not? It's not like anybodies going to kill me right? Hah, I'd like to see that on Terra, especially with those WPCD types, not like Earth at all!

[b]Previous Experience:[b] My mother taught me how to cook ever since I hit five, I know how to cook you eggs Benedict faster than you can say bloody hypocritical pope and it'll taste as good as I say it too. I can tell you right now, you won't get hungry around me. I'll be honest with you, my dad does not love my job, he thinks I have a mental sickness for wanting to cook, I guess I can't win all the respect.

[b]References:[b] My mother, Elizabeth Mary Wolters, one of Earth's best chefs, y'know? and my old boss, an alien by the name of Mister Grumps.

[b]Area of Expertise:[b] Fast and Delicious Cooking, fancy foods and such.

[b]Waiver; applicant waives all right to suing Gambit's Bar for any physical harm acquired whilst on the job, though a health plan is provided. Danger of death is a frequent part of tending at Gambit's Bar, and the applicant understands this and still wishes to work here.[b] Well alright, I can always duck and cover.
[left]Image[left]
Tiko says:
I still wanna punch him in the face
Mid says: Gas 1, Mid 0.

Gasmask
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonscar on Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:13 pm

Name: Fedelia
Race: Elf

Reason For Applying: In need of entertainment and a job. What other place is better?

Previous Experience: "I've worked for years in the elven cities for both richer and poorer establishments, and serving for particular elves every day is surely a lot harder than any bother I've experienced in Gambit's. I will have no trouble here."

References: Justin Wolters and Avia L'arie

Area of Expertise: Waitstaff and bartending

"'I'm bored' is a useless thing to say. You live in a great, big, vast world that you've seen none percent of. And even the inside of your own mind is endless. It goes on forever inwardly. Do you understand? Being the fact that you're alive is amazing, so you don't get to be bored."

-Louis CK

Moonscar
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Cult Leader Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DiamondJack on Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:58 pm

Name: Tanner Conrad

Reason For Applying: Tanner needs a job since his mercenary business isn't going overly well. It seems no one wants a human merc anymore.

Previous Experience: Being an Ex-soldier he has a lot of experience in combat and weapons. He also serves up a mean cheese burger. He has cooked, served drinks, and protected his camp many times in a war on a far off planet.

References: Honestly, he has none. He just flew in on a refugee ship from his own planet which was destroyed in a violent war.

Area of Expertise: Security, cooking, Assault rifles, pistols, close quarters combat, hand to hand combat.

"Die? Didn't you know?...Spartans never die."
Kurt Spartan-051 said upon his death

DiamondJack
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oddmouse on Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:44 am

Name: http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-multiverse/characters/nemo-indicoNemo Indico

Reason For Applying: Needs to expand his work experience and having a reason to stay at Gambit's all day is pretty nice too.

Previous Experience: Has worked as a Bike Messenger and Delivery Boy.

References: Former employer, several businesses he used to deliver for.

Area of Expertise: Clearing tables, delivering orders, washing dishes, basically Busboy work. (Cleaner)

"It may cost me much to save them, but if I don't, it will cost me everything!"

Oddmouse
Member for 13 years
Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blue-red on Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:42 am

vahid43 wrote:Name: Zack telas
Gender:Male, can change his gender using his gender change attack.
Race:human/winged bird

Reason For Applying:He needs a job, and as a usual costumer he thought he should get a job there! he live's upstairs so he can get there faster!

Previous Experience: None, as far as he can remember

References:not many, you might be able to ask a few people, {maybe Pk dark, Sera ,and a few others..Maybe?}

Area of Expertise: (cocktails, cleaning, cooking, etc.) Waiting, and taking orders.

Blue-red
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:31 am

Name:Rick "Maverick" Mave

Reason For Applying: "Gambits is like a second home to me, only natural I feel I should give back a little."

Previous Experience:
-Spent ten years as a professional gambler hired by various underground syndicates
-Grew up in the middle of crime families and factions
-Has been a patron of Gambits since he was a teen
References:
-Fedelia
-Yuuna Saotome
-Anya Moretti

Area of Expertise:
-Skilled with Firearms
-Skilled in hand to hand combat
-Skilled in improvised medical techniques
-Good at defusing a situation using conversation

Architect
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Script on Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:21 pm

Since I've not been roleplaying in the multiverse half as much lately, I'm going to temporarily lock this thread until such a time as I have any reason to maintain it. Until then, anyone can play a staff character of Gambit's, but should acknowledge that some characters have the IC power to remove that privilege if it is abused.
Image Image

(03:04:15) Lialore says: I wanted to be the poo.

Script
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Cult Leader Tipworthy Person of Interest

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!