Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Official RolePlayGateway Super Smash Bros. Brawl League

a topic in Main Lobby, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

The general community forum — the Main Lobby is where announcements can be made, games can be played, and stories you can trade!

Official RolePlayGateway Super Smash Bros. Brawl League

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kouketsu on Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:38 pm

Okay, the idea was discussed a bit in chat and we're still gonna be finalizing things soon, but for now, this thread will be the first and foremost hub for the RPGateway Super Smash Bros. Brawl League, which will probably culminate with a tournament or something, and possible prizes.

For now though! Your job is to get your friend code in here. After I've got your code, I'll add it to this post and delete your post. Then we can begin forming matches and doing such. Also, if you feel like you'd prefer to just have a fun one-on-one battle with somebody or anything that doesn't apply to the league standings (Which we WILL have), please PM them and don't ask in this thread.

Thank you. ^^

More details coming soon!
Live Members Roster:
</3MrEmoMuffin</3: 1634-1775-5996
Alvaron: 5456-0848-8985
Ghost_x1000: 1676-5994-9072
Kouketsu: 3694-9738-7746
SinfulSoul: 3609-0731-4712
Yami-Dokuro: 2578-5374-6961

Possible MIAs: (Not signed in for a while.)
Angel_Melfina: 1762-4721-7889
DarkManticoreX2: 3136-6310-8699
EmperorZen: 1246-8444-8900
GuardianRiel:1504-8045-3891
MrWarehouse: 1375-6924-9469
Saturos: 1719-2860-1646
xenSity: 2363-6096 -0308

edited by Ponats on June 21st, 2009

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kouketsu
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Official RoleplayGateway Super Smash Bros. Brawl League

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xenSity on Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:59 pm

My Brawl friend code is:

2363 - 6096 - 0308

Remember, kids. Online interactions are not rated by the ESRB - meaning we can't be held responsible for the unsightly things that Kouketsu will most assuredly to do you.

... Have fun!
-xenSity
Xen's Wii Friend Codes:
Super Smash Bros. Brawl:
2363 - 6096 - 0308

Mario Kart Wii:
4253 - 4061 - 3746

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xenSity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xenSity on Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:57 pm

Heh. I thought the above code looked weird... It's invalid, of course.
Let us sort that out.

xenSity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kouketsu on Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:04 pm

Might just be difficulty in reading the code, I think. I tend to have quite a bit of difficulty in reading my own myself. XD The sixes and 8's look the same, and my code is mostly sixes and eights.

Kouketsu
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saturos on Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:17 am

OH GOD MAJOR BRAWLING TIIIIIIIIIME.

Friend code:
1719-2860-1646

Man I really hate the font they use. 8 and 6 look too similar from a distance.

Saturos
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xenSity on Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:37 am

C'mon, Kouketsu!
Get off of yer lazy non-brawling backside and give us your code!
Or I shall hunt you down and do things only Lantis could dream of!!!
Much love,
Xen

p.s.
Clean up this thread like you said you were gonna do!

p.p.s.
Added ya, Saturos. I'm not very good, so I expect you to beat me easily. :P

xenSity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyxeth on Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:25 am

Aslong as we play with the Hammers of "skill" disabled, i'm game for this =D

Although generally I would say a proper league plays without any items or the smash ball, down to player skill alone then really.

5456-0848-8985
Last edited by Nyxeth on Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nyxeth
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kouketsu on Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:59 pm

Finally got my own up. Took forever to actually get it right. XD

Kouketsu
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:05 pm

Hell yes I'm all over this:

Friend Code:
3609-0731-4712
ImageImage

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Beta Tester Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EmperorZen on Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:23 am

Ever heard of that game? Do you own Brawl? Think you're good? Do you want to find some more people to play online with? Go to http://www.takeforum.com/smashcity and immerse yourself in a forum where you can brawl, chat, and meet other brawlers.

Plunge yourself into modern warfare. Join the raging war. Decide between two warring nations, work into a army, and walk into the Frontlines.

EmperorZen
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kouketsu on Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:37 am

We also have a RoleplayGateway Brawl League for those interested here:
official-roleplaygateway-super-smash-bros-brawl-league-t7024.html

Kouketsu
Member for 18 years

Re: Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EmperorZen on Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:50 am

The City holds tournaments, clan wars, site tournaments, and some awesome brawlers! It really focuses around the game.

Oh, and my SSBB FC is 1246-8444-8900. Hit me up sometime if you wanna brawl. I'm skilled, considering I've won some tourneys, and I'm a former lieutenant of a clan.

EmperorZen
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:15 pm

I finally have mine! My Wii is finally on the internet after over a year of neglect.

My SSBB #:1762-4721-7889.

I'll edit the first post for you. ;D

And...I think I'm the first chick to enter. Squee?
Today, Friday, October 10, 2009, is my last day on RolePlayGateway.com.
Everyone give me lots of love, because I shall be handing lots out. <3

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

I'll have to find mine ^^ And get an internet connector for the wireless here. Hm. This might take a while. But when it is done, we shall BRAWL!!!

...And I will lose easily, because I am truly phail at this game XD

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghost_x1000 on Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:30 pm

I FINALLY got my brawl friend code:

1676-5994-9072

Took me long enough. Sorry I didn't do it sooner, but the internet is was borrowing from my neighbors didn't have enough signal to reach into my living room. Now that I've got my own internet, however, it's all good.

I still look forward to getting whooped across the seven stages by all of you. But until then... take care.
- GxT

EDIT: yeah, my code was wrong. I fixed it.
Last edited by Ghost_x1000 on Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Ghost_x1000
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwilightShade on Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:48 pm

I do not have my Brawl code on hand at the moment, (I will edit it in.) but I have a suggestion for Kouketsu, which would be to create a ladder and keep track of player rankings. Tournaments would be sweet as well, but in-between those, we could have players challenging each other and competing for the top spot. I think it would keep this topic alive and would give us another reason to not put down the Gamecube controller (if you play wiimote+nunchuck, that's fine too).

be right back getting brawl code.

TwilightShade
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yami-Dokuro on Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:15 am

I finally gots my Wii online, unfortunatly it means sacrificing internet on my PC, oh well.

Brawl code is 2578-5374-6961

Yami-Dokuro
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

While I'm rather new to the site, I'm not new to brawl. I'd love to join if you'll have me

3136-6310-8699

DarkManticoreX2
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghost_x1000 on Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:54 pm

Well, we certainly have enough people here for a small tournament. How would be go about setting it up? Personally, I think we should nominate a committee to set up a roster for a tournament. What about the rest of you? What do you think?

Ghost_x1000
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:29 pm

Ghost I tried to add you to my friend's roster but it says your Wii Code is incorrect. Are you sure that's right?

And I'm all for a tournament, I'm always up for a little competition. =)

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Beta Tester Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!