Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Oki Ga Haru Academy{Romance//School-Based RP}{PLEASE JOIN!!}

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

In Tokyo, Japan, Oki Ga Haru is the best school any one from 10 to 18 years old can go to. It is a boarding school in a castle, where the towers are the dorms and very many girl and boys find Romance.

Name: Naomi Ichiko Takahashi {Me}
Race: Japanese
Appearance: Image

EVERY ONE CHOOSES THEIR OWN CHARACTER'S NAMES AND STUFF!!!!

Rules:
1. NO CYBERING!!! THAT'S TOTALLY SICK, DUDE!!!
2. Hi!!
3. NEED BOYS!!!
4. PLEASE be romanic, little agruements are OK, but it needs to eventually be romantic sooner instead of later.
5. Cussing is ok with me but I'm not sure about this website.

Dorms:all co-ed.
'In Brightest Day,
In Blackest Night,
No Evil Shall Escape My Sight.
Let Those Who Worship Evil's Might
Beware My Power --
Green Lantern's Light.'

...Yes, I know...I'm a dork

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Naomi_Takahashi
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Name: Ayumi
Race: Japanese (lived in canada all her life can't speak japanese)
Apearance:Image
Last edited by Killer_Cupcake on Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Join these Please!! i'll be your best friend!! x3
Vampire~NEEDS GUYS! Vampires
Manson Family~The Manson Family OOC ~NEEDS BOYS~
Lolita RP~Lolita RP (please join! More People Needed!)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Killer_Cupcake
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Oki Ga Haru Academy{Romance//School-Based RP}{PLEASE JOIN!!}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:09 am

Name: Misteor Thibodeau
Race: American [moved to Japan just two months ago]
imahugefaggotplsignorethis.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TFairy on Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:16 am

Name: Kimi Mura
Race: American/Japanese (Kimi's Father is American, but her mother is Japanese. She has lived in Japan since she was eight.)
---
Name: Ash Mura
Race: American (Kimi's adopted brother)
Last edited by TFairy on Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

I'm screaming I love you so

But my thoughts you can't decode.

TFairy
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Confusedperson
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Naomi was walking back to her dorm to get her prank supplies for the school's afternoon break. All of the sudden, she bumped into Ash Mura, falling to the floor. She never really talked to him even though they were in the same classes together.
She shot up very fast and did the Japanese bow thing.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." She kept on repeating.
Then she remembered that he was American and might not know how their bow is a way of showing respect, which includes apologizing.
Very quickly she bent down and started to pick up the books that she dropped when she bumped into him.

Naomi_Takahashi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TFairy on Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:40 am

Ash had been on his way back to his locker after being ditched by Kimi, again. She always seemed a little uncomfortable with him when she was around her Japanese friends. She tended to speak in Japanese when she was around them too. He knew a few words, enough to scrape communication with non-English speaking students, unlike Kimi, fluent in English and Japanese. Feeling slightly sorry for himself, he crashed into another student, knocking her over. She jumped back up, bowing and apologizing repeatedly.
"Chill," Ash laughed, bending down to help the girl pick up her books, "It's my fault, I wasn't looking where I was going."
He handed her the last book, recognizing her face, she was in loads of his classes. She was kinda cute, but they never spoke much. "Naomi, isn't it? Need some help carrying your books to class?"

TFairy
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Name: Ainako Haru
ImageImageImageImageImage

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

"Um...Sure, thanks" Naomi studdered. No one really ever talked to her, and he was really cute.

Naomi_Takahashi
Member for 15 years

Natsuki looked up from her book and saw Ash Mura and a cute small girl walking together. She opened her mouth to call out to Ash but closed her mouth again, she didn't want to ruin their moment. She smiled at them and continued walking back to the school building. She walked to her classroom and started talking to some friends of hers.

[Sorry it's short]

Confusedperson
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

"So...I heard that you're not from Japan." Naomi said shyly. She never really talked so she didn't really know how to start a conversation.

{It's ok, I never make mine very long usually...Too stupid to be able to think of how to make it in paragraphs}

Naomi_Takahashi
Member for 15 years

Ainako walked into the classroom kinda shy. She kept her head down. 'I hope I can makes friends here' she said as she took a seat in one of the back rows.

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkPowa on Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:02 pm

name:Alex Raiden
race:american[full blooded just moved to japan 1 month before]
apperance:Image
Image <-lawl

DarkPowa
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TFairy on Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:50 am

"Yeah, I was born in the States, and grew up there. I was adopted when I was... 'bout seven or eight I think. My mom is Japanese, and my sister, Kimi, likes to think she is too. Well, I suppose she is. She was born here, then she moved, then she moved back here." Ash said, adjusting the books in his arms.

TFairy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkPowa on Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:19 pm

Alex yawned as he walked into his classroom and thought to himself 'man if only i knew a bit of japanese i would probly have a chance here...oh well i'll learn eventually'. When he sat down and laid his head down on the desk bumped someone with his elbow and looked over to see it was, "oh sorry it was my bad" and he began to rub his eyes and thought'i need to sleep more, can't last out like this.'

DarkPowa
Member for 15 years

Name : Alexander Sterling
Apperance :

james.boland
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

I wanna join.. this looks interesting. ((nice name James.boland :D Read Vampire Kisses books any?))

Name: Samantha (Sam) Pace

Race: American

Appearance: Combo of these two....Image Image
----------------

Samantha Pace, sixteen year old skater, walked into her first class - Math. She hated math, especially having to learn it in Japan. Her parents had forced her to move here when her dad got transfered to an American Military station. She didn't even know how to speak Japanese. What'd they expect her to do, learn it as she went? Well, maybe that was possible in key phrases, but she didn't care. Sam sat in the back row in a desk against the wall. She looked around at the other students.

Ugh, why me! she thought, slamming her head down in her arms on the desk. She was sure she got a few stares, mainly because of her outfit, but she could care less. They'd have to deal with it. Maybe I'll get lucky and die...

MistressDarkstar
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nue on Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:11 pm

Name: Kenji

Appearance:Image

Nue
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Natsuki looked over at the sleeping boy. He was new and also a foreigner.She found him the most interesting guy in her class but never really got the chance to introduce herself. She knew his name but nothing else. But today she felt brave so she stood up and started heading to Alex's seat. When she was a few steps away, she turned to the other direction, backing out from her plan. Nice going, Natsuki-baka, she thought, irritated with herself. She mentally slapped herself for being such a chicken. She sat back on her seat then started sulking about her stupidity.

Confusedperson
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkPowa on Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:05 am

Alex lifted up his head and turned to look at Natsuki" eh?...did you want something" he said, brushing his hair out of his face. he stared because thought he heard someone walk up behind him,"what am i thinking saying this it was probly nothing"he laugh, but soon after laid his head back down to continue his nap.
When he started to shut his eyes he they seemed to spring open. He sighed, raised his head and rested it on his hand'man just when the sweet embrace of sleep was comeing i can't get it now' he thought to himself, most of the time he was pretty lazy, but somehow seemed to stay in shape but it didn't matter to him he was just happy with life itself.

DarkPowa
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!