Ola, Bonjour, Greetings, Aloha, Konichiwa

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Ola, Bonjour, Greetings, Aloha, Konichiwa

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheProtagonist on Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:40 pm

Hello, I am TheProtagonist
I just joined, and I decided to post an opening. Wow, this is a nice place you've got here...What should I blow up first? There are so many options. I'm definetely going to enjoy the Fantasy and Futuristic section, but now that I think about it everything looks enjoyable. Speaking of Fantasy, if anyone has a Fantasy RP (Preferably something that is modern, and has never been done before. I like fresh, new ideas.) that they need more players for or just haven't started yet, I'd love it if I could join any available threads.

-TheProtagonist
The Past, Present and Upcoming Roleplays I Will Manage:
The Voice Of the Dead (Closed)
Kingdom Hearts: Origins 1 & 2 (Open)
The Game (Closed)
Kingdom 13: Humanity's War (Coming Soon)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheProtagonist
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Ola, Bonjour, Greetings, Aloha, Konichiwa

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emptor on Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:11 pm

hello Pro I hope you have a good time here and if you're into a superhero RP I need another person.
y'know, I like rabbits and all. They're cute and they're horny. And if you're cute and you're horny, then you're probably happy, in that you don't know who you are and why you're even alive. And you just wanna' have sex, as many times as possible, before you die... I mean, I just don't see the point in crying over a dead rabbit! Y'know, who... who never even feared death to begin with.-Donnie Darko
CTHULU FOR PRESIDENT:WHY CHOOSE THE LESSER EVIL?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Emptor
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheProtagonist on Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:16 pm

Whats the name of the RP? Would you mind giving me the information over Chat, if possible?

TheProtagonist
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ice_demon_micah on Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:55 pm

How about my RP, the Dream Gurdians? The url to the OOC is in my signature. What it is (I giving you the short version) you are from the Dream Realm and you have to fight of Mera that escape from the Zero Realm, where all the dreams go and stay, to the Real Realm, where the humans live. Before they drain human mana.
Image Image

ice_demon_micah
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kouketsu on Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:27 pm

I was very much so drawn into this introduction thread by your name alone. The protagonist, eh? What kind of protagonist might you usually be? The epic and fearless hero? The confused and distraught psychology subject? The badass anti-hero with a thing for clever lines at just the right times? Details, good sir, details.

But anyway, welcome to RoleplayGateway, you daring protagonist, you. It sounds like you're already gettin' comfortable, which is always a good thing. I'm sure you'll slip right on into things here without much difficulty. But, I am obligated to say regardless that you should know the rules and follow them, and enjoy your time here. If you happen to have any questions, concerns, problems, suggestions, or anything like that at all, don't hesitate to shoot me or any of our other wonderful staff here a message and we'll get things taken care of you because we care. We really really care.

And no, that was not sarcasm.

..Neither was that.

Kouketsu
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheProtagonist on Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:17 pm

Kouketsu wrote:I was very much so drawn into this introduction thread by your name alone. The protagonist, eh? What kind of protagonist might you usually be? The epic and fearless hero? The confused and distraught psychology subject? The badass anti-hero with a thing for clever lines at just the right times? Details, good sir, details.

But anyway, welcome to RoleplayGateway, you daring protagonist, you. It sounds like you're already gettin' comfortable, which is always a good thing. I'm sure you'll slip right on into things here without much difficulty. But, I am obligated to say regardless that you should know the rules and follow them, and enjoy your time here. If you happen to have any questions, concerns, problems, suggestions, or anything like that at all, don't hesitate to shoot me or any of our other wonderful staff here a message and we'll get things taken care of you because we care. We really really care.

And no, that was not sarcasm.

..Neither was that.

I am the Protagonist. If I told you anymore then that, I'd have to kill you.
Haha, nice to meet you too.
I'll check out your Roleplay, Ice Demon Mecah. I can't make any promises that I'll join, but it sounds very interesting.

I have one question before I stop wasting your time: How do I join the Roleplay Academy and tone my skills?

TheProtagonist
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!