Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Once Upon a Time: Plans for Elimination”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Once Upon a Time: Plans for Elimination

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KaelaKatastrophe on Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:40 pm

Posted! Sorry I took a while!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KaelaKatastrophe
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:11 am

Ill post after the 5th MY TIME. So I think that would be, the 4th of july for american time zone.
>.< Work has me piled.

Edit: Sorry for having you wait on me! It's up now xD

Oh and Im really tired so if my post doesn't make sense. Let me know. And Ill see if I can explain it myself Lol
And despite it all, he still died with a smile on his face.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KaelaKatastrophe on Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:10 am

Woohoo! I'll get to my post soon! I'll probably write it tonight. I'll post it depending on when Tales posts... I hope it's before this weekend... That is going to be a bit busy for me and I'm not sure how well I will be able to post if at all on those days. Though I will be back by the weekdays for sure!

KaelaKatastrophe
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:38 am

I will post tomorrow. I nearly finished, but I'm just too tired. I will post about 15 minutes after I get up and get some food in my system!

It's no problem, I've got some plans this weekend as well so it might just be a slow period for our group. I will indeed try to post as well, but we all know how plans can be on RP posts. lol.

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:10 pm

All I know is that Tomorrow and 11-12th of this month I wont be able to post.

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KaelaKatastrophe on Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:41 am

I tried to finish my post before this weekend started but I was too busy! I am out of state and won't be home until sometime Monday night but I will get my ass in major gear then. I am stuck out of state with no computer. I am currently on my lagging phone. I am goin to deliver as soon as I get back to a computer!

KaelaKatastrophe
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:03 pm

It's great to have you back Kaela! I know it's been a busy week and I'm glad you're enthusiastic to post! I will make mine after Riare gets a chance to post since I skipped the gun by posting before you! We will head out as soon as morning comes in the RP and finally get a brief encounter with who wrote the messages in their pockets!

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riareous on Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:16 am

Nice welcome back. I'll get a post up tomorrow for sure so things will be moving again :D
What's yours is mine and what's mine is mine. I have a great deal.

Riareous
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:42 am

Sorry guys. Ill have to post on Sunday.

Tomorrow is going to be crazy here. So ill be super busy Dx

So yeah, Ill post my post on sunday. Hope thats ok!

If I dont get it up by tonight that is. :3

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KaelaKatastrophe on Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:21 am

Getting what I need to reply to all together and getting to my post!

KaelaKatastrophe
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:16 am

Lol thought I could spice the moment up with which calling xD

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KaelaKatastrophe on Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:55 pm

That was a great idea. I liked it. I can't wait to find out who is sending our letters though.

KaelaKatastrophe
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riareous on Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:25 am

It's not the destination though, it's the journey and the routes we take xD
Posted!

Riareous
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:52 am

Wont be on Friday and Maybe Saturday.

Omg. Can't wait until this gets into the Action! XD Specially when Klaus starts losing it.

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:06 am

Well shortly after we meet who wrote the letter we can begin our official journey. He (oooo it's a he!) will tell us where to go and how to save everyone. Also we can vote on the next creature that attacks, or take turns picking dangerous obstacles that the Queen throws their way. From Bandits to Goblins and Dragons to werewolves.

I think the bandits should stage a kidnapping. Like they take Diana and Arya in their sleep to deliver to the Queen for a bounty. (A bounty which is placed on all four of their heads after this 'witch' ordeal and raised later on in the story to quite a hefty sum.)

Also that's perfectly fine! We all have our priorities that we need to take before the RP. I'm just glad you were able to post first, Ville!

I'm actually happy with the rate we're all posting. And I'd love to find out who was responsible for Jalen's wounds healing up (Well aside from the bite wound)! That really caught my eye. Now the girls are going to have to check out the boys. Those were some deep interpretations of attraction there guys, good job!

Us girls are going to have to step our game up! :D

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:07 pm

Lol I know! The first R.P that I joined and it actually lasting this long with ALL the characters still in the go.

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KaelaKatastrophe on Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:51 am

I'm excited too! I will be able to post today or maybe tomorrow.

KaelaKatastrophe
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:51 pm

Well I plan for it to last as long as we can manage. All we need to do is share our ideas. I was thinking that each of them are skilled with a certain weapon. Like...

Rumple had lots of wands..

Prince Charming was good at sword fighting..

Of course Diana already found her calling, but The Enchanted Forest's bows are a bit... less progressed so she will have to adjust.

and Jalen has found his calling as well (Poisons with and without weaponry), but since he is supposed to be Erik and Ariel's son, Swords are 'supposed' to be his calling instead.

I thought their training would be amusing.

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:46 pm

I have been meaning to already get to my post, but I've been so busy, and not to mention unreasonably sick for Idk why... Normally that wouldn't even stop me... but my Laptop is in the shop getting fixed.. :(

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:44 am

Yeah I was getting ready for him. But seeing as he is Bells Son. I want him to struggle a bit more.

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!