Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

One day they will return

One day they will return.

a part of “One day they will return”, a fictional universe by rizzyrat.

It has been nearly 5000 years since a dragon graced the skies in the world of xenothia. they are no more then legend, passed down from generation to generation. but you know in your heart that the dragons still fly somewhere. you just have to find them.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “One day they will return”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] One day they will return.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lurelle on Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:21 pm

^Agreed. Aww, Tas will miss out on the fun.
Maybe he can go up to check, be like "Yo Denna, y'alls forgots your oats" or something.
I don't even know where oats came from. But anyways.

They should meet, I'll keep pestering Kit_Kat to make that post already >.>

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lurelle
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:49 pm

alright sounds good to me. and yes getting her to post would be good too lol

Rule number 126: I am not allowed to Declare it official hug a slytherin day.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kit_kat on Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:47 pm

I finally posted -_- sorry for the wait. Thank Lurelle without her I probly wouldn't of had the guts to post
The Race Is Long But In The End It's Only With Yourself
~Baz Luhrmann~

Kit_kat
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby daughterofdon on Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:14 pm

Hey Kit Kat, you did great! I love Corinn already. I wrote my post before I read yours, but I think it works just as well. I'll let Ryan have the first reaction of seeing the new hatchling.

And as for our bit near the volcano, I think that Ashwise and Denna should find a nice chunk of peridot. It seems fitting to me that Ashwise, the plant guy, would give Gaiamat a green gem. Then maybe they can see Flynn, Riona and Somnium's tracks and follow them to the cave, perhaps?

daughterofdon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:19 pm

hmm i agree with your ideas for finding the stones and the others. i think that will work out well. i also think im going to have Denna discover her affinity for metal on the volcano. at least a little bit.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lurelle on Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:15 pm

Peridot is one of my favorites! Along with diamonds .. (my birthstone :D)

Or perhaps, since Flynn "and the gang" are heading over to go and stalk Tasarin from a distance, Denna and Ashwise could find their peridot, see the footsteps (and presumably follow them) and they could see the two/three. And they would already be aware of "something's going on" and they have their encounter.
I dunno. Should Tasarin sense something wrong and come over (thus allowing escape/epic getaway) or let them duke it out? (thus allowing epic getaway sequence: running wildly and then a frenzied takeoff)

Unless I'm wrong, they'll want to keep things quick. (that flight back will take a long time.)

Lurelle
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby daughterofdon on Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:55 am

Ooo, I'm excited about Denna discovering something about her affinity.

Rizzyrat, do you think its a bad idea for Flynn and Riona to take Somnium with them? Maybe if Flynn tethers her, then Riona will feel better about leaving her alone.

And as for what happens when the two groups meet, I suppose we should let that happen spontaneously. But you're right Lurelle, Denna and the gang shouldn't spend a lot of time there and should try to get away fast.

daughterofdon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:37 pm

well i was thinking, somnium is still really small. they wouldn't want her to get into any trouble. tethering could work however, to make sure she stayed put.

i also agree with how they should meet. spontaneous, but with keeping it a little quicker.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby daughterofdon on Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:13 am

Does anyone have any opinion about how long a baby dragon develops in an egg? I have read that gestation is two years and that it takes a couple more months for the egg to hatch.

daughterofdon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:27 pm

i just looked into a book i have that's all about dragons and how they work, and according to this book it takes 36 months for a baby dragon to be out of the shell.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lurelle on Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:13 am

Dragonology book FTW. I have three books on dragons xD

Lurelle
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:17 am

YES! i love my book!! its helped me many times on many occasions.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dawnfire07 on Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:14 pm

This still open to more characters?
ImageImageImageImage

dawnfire07
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:16 pm

yes it is if you think you can fit in your more then welcome to join us.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lurelle on Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:44 am

Hello again, dawnfire~

Someone else tried but I suppose couldn't keep up.. it's hard to join an RP when it's several pages long, so if you do so, you shall receive cookies :D
If you like, (whether your character is a dragon/rider) if you need someone to fill in the other role, I wouldn't mind filling in... I'd have 4 charries in one RP, which would be my ultimate record.
Playing your own dragon/rider just isn't as fun, I would think. Let me know if you're interested.

On a second note, I'd just like to say thanks rizzyrat and daughterofdon, for your awesome RP skills. This is one of the most fun roleplays I've been in yet (I'm in five, currently XP) and whenever I see a new post I get overly excited. I'm a COMPLETE nerd..
I've always wanted to be in a dragon/rider RP, but I could never find one that I liked. This one has no weird requirements or anything, which is awesome.

I'm not leaving or anything, I just wanted to say that we are all awsum >:D

Lurelle
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:57 am

noo thank you!! ^_^ i was so happy to see this one take off and get going. i love where this rp has been going and am pleased its staying its alive so well! your all very wonderful ^_^

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lurelle on Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:20 am

:D

Haha, I know I shouldn't do this, but I feel exactly what the character feels when they receive threats/taunts/ect.
I wish I could have Tassy go "Oh NO YOU DIDN'T! Take that back!" >:o

I haz also noticed that Riona lacks a dragon? Flynn has Somnium, unless he plans to share her?

I'm on a creative high at the moment (not an actual high) so I feel like making something evil. All my characters are good. I haven't played a decent evil character in a long time.
Though it's up to daughterofdon, if she wants to remain as is or share Somnium or play her own, ect... also awaiting reply from dawnfire...
*dances randomly*

Lurelle
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:29 am

haha i know how you feel >.< lol. I've had characters im that close to before lol ^^.
there is still an opening for Riona to get a dragon, though if she wanted dawnfire could play that role, or her own of course. in the end it is up to daughterofdon but perhaps another dragon could be added. there's plenty of room ^^

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby daughterofdon on Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:57 am

Hi Dawnfire! I hope you'll join us. And I'm sad that BlueWind left, I see her dragon/rider combo up for adoption.

You guys are right, Riona definitely needs a dragon. A wicked fire dragon. Lurelle, you're welcome to the part if you want!

And I enjoy the game very much as well. If I don't post for a while it's because I'm working and too tired to write at the end of the day. Also, I have not made much progress on my portrait of Ryan and Gaiamat, but I still plan to finish it.

The game that I played the most characters is a game about King Arthur that I started three years ago. I've played for at least a dozen characters in that game, and actually its still going. Perhaps I'll start another Arthurian game some day because I love the legends so much.

daughterofdon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lurelle on Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:10 pm

Sweeeet. We'll see what Dawnfire says before I make anything, though.

Yes, I've noticed you post mostly at 11 to 12 o'clock at night and 7-9 o'clock in the morning...
>_>
I'm not a creeper, lol, I just notice.

Three years?! I am very impressed! You must have a very dedicated group. :0

Lurelle
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!