Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas » Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? »

Players Wanted: OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner »

One Final Adventure

One Final Adventure

a part of “One Final Adventure”, a fictional universe by Kura Ravengade.

Six friends used to play together everyday in an imaginary world. Only, the world wasn't imaginary and now they need their help.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “One Final Adventure”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

One Final Adventure

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:57 pm

Please place all idle conversations and character requests in this topic.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Re: One Final Adventure

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:43 pm

May I request ummm...Newelder #6? with face claim Yata and Majik Fire?

Love me some long hair!
I like jokers.

I didn't see the role names so I hope that's ok.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CutUp
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby catgirl on Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:03 pm

May I request Newelder 5 with the face claim of Asuna Yuuki(Can I change it to Elizabeth Midford?) and Majik Light?

Umm, Eyes?
Humorous people, for sure!
If anyone has any advice for the awful font on photoshop, or any tips on it whatsoever just drop me a PM. PLEASE drop me a PM.

catgirl
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantasms on Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:16 pm

May I request 4, I guess with face claim Zero Kiryuu(May I change to Sakamaki Izayoi) and Majik AIR (Last Airbender.)?

I like hair, I like to ruffle it.
I like people that are similar to myself.

phantasms
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:53 am

@Everyone:

Requests and fact claim changes approved! Feel free to tweak the character sheet however you want, just keep the information in it! :)

Kura Ravengade
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby catgirl on Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:39 am

Sorry but can I move my reservation to Newelder 3 instead? The other details are all the same but I think Elizabeth Midford fits that age group better. Sorry for the inconvenience!

catgirl
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:01 am

My characters done for the most part, he just needs his history done. Let me know if I need to change anything in it. I used my own sheet, hope that's ok.

CutUp
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:12 pm

@Catgirl

Yes you may! I was just about to update the introduction page now.

@CutUp

I'll take a look!

Approved! Just get the history done please :) I myself have to finish Velonix still.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:32 pm

Ok I finished his history. And I just now saw your reply in the Q&A forum. I kinda assumed it was America, and that Rioli was just the name of the magical kingdom, so I filled him out as such. I'm not sure if I need to change anything, I kinda made it a bit vague on where he was from.

CutUp
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:35 pm

@CutUp

Yeah, it's placed in Kyoto, Japan, and Rioli is the magical kingdom/universe they travel to. I'll look at him again.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:14 am

Ok so I reworked Mac's history a bit to better fit.

CutUp
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantasms on Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:22 pm

Knock Knock, Is anyone home?

phantasms
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:01 am

CutUp
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GoldenRayne on Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:41 pm

Hey all just wondering if I could reserve a new world character Image called Yuko Shizumi and the majik is Ice. for new-world character 7
What can I say I've always been bad

GoldenRayne
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ambii on Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:34 am

Didn't know if you were still accepting applications, but if so I was hoping I could reserve the Asuna Newelder, should she still be available, and I would like to use Gravity Majik.

Ambii
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:29 pm

Hey all! I'm so sorry I basically fell off of the face of the planet! Things have happened in the past month and destroyed my ability to get online. If everyone's still hanging around, I'd love to get this rolling again and hopefully fill up the rest of the characters!?

I'M SO SORRY!

Kura Ravengade
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShyHiddenImagination on Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:15 pm

Hello! May I request Newelder #5 with face claim Asuna and Majik Water?

Smile
Kindness
~*ShyHiddenImagination*~

~<3

ShyHiddenImagination
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!