Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

One More Chance

One More Chance

a part of “One More Chance”, a fictional universe by Jane Storm.

Romance based roleplay placed in the Victorian era. Will you aim for redemption or is your double sided nature getting the best of you? Show your character’s true colors and evolution in an unique good vs evil kind of battle. (Started)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “One More Chance”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] One More Chance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Derek Smith on Thu May 19, 2011 9:40 pm

You all certainly know how to make a rakish gentleman feel welcome y'all.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Derek Smith
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lumikb on Sat May 21, 2011 5:16 pm

Posted , didn't manage to check the spelling or anything since im dead tired so I hope I didn't make much of a mess out of the english language.All in all , I am happy to see that people are back into this roleplay !
Hugs for all...can't wait to see what will happen next..
JOOOOOOOOOKER COME BACK...>>.>> I NEED A PARTNER!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lumikb
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Buddywazzizname on Sat May 21, 2011 10:09 pm

Yeah, sorry for the lack of activity; I've had a very unpleasant week at work. I'll post tonight or tommorow, most likely the latter.

For now, I need beer. Lots of beer.

Buddywazzizname
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jane Storm on Sun May 22, 2011 6:40 am

Welcome back everyone! (except Joker ;_;..he has net pb too)

Now before you all throw tomatoes at me and decide to hang me as public display for turning this part of the story into Indiana Jones, please humor me and go along with it (it won't last long, I promise :D). I also wish to apologize for separating you guys into two groups, but a test was in order. Yes, because this passageway is a test for your characters which will prove its worth and value in the future.
The first one (read my last post) is called "Equilibrum" and it's meant for Genevieve, Vasile, John, Duncan, Annabelle and Emma.
The second one is made by Dave, you'll see on his next post what is about and it's meant for Byron, Helmut, Maximilian, Adelia and Clarice. You don't necessarily have to wait for his post (at the moment they're still in the basement and you guys can have a fight if you want to until then... or a friendly game of chess, anything goes), but he said it won't take long until he writes something.

This being said, I'll wait for yours posts. Also, if you guys have any ideas whatsoever feel free to write them here or directly in your posts, you can have any kind of equipment scattered around that might help you in the quest. (realistic one, of course, Magnolia Manor doesn't hold any bazookas or anything of the kind)

[edit] so that everyone understands what I wanted to say in my last post, here's how the contraption looks like (excuse my poor drawing skills) badlydrawncontraption
Bother me with stupid things only if you have a good, tamed humour ...

Jane Storm
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lumikb on Sun May 22, 2011 12:33 pm

I laughed so hard at the drawing thing..XD that was more than just descriptive!^^I will acctually enjoy this new part...Im into Indiana Jones Kinda stories.

lumikb
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Finn The Fish on Mon May 23, 2011 5:43 pm

Since I can barely keep my head up and concentrate on writing this message (to be noted,feeling the blood gush in your head and your ears vibrating it's not a good thing),I'll post tomorrow,with a bit of luck.Until then,if Anna is in your way,you know like those annoying squad members in the SWAT games,just move her aside and I'll catch up on that when I post.

Oh,and I might have had a suggestion for the seesaw,but since Dave already made Vasile go on it I guess it's useless to make said suggestion.
Jack of all trades,master of none./ With every goal,a little blood must shed.
You're Captain Thick "Dafty" McThickerson,of the Queen's 45th Thick squad.

Finn The Fish
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jane Storm on Tue May 24, 2011 5:14 am

No hurry Finn, all in due time, post when you can.

Btw guys, you have my permission to go a bit wild on this, you can have new traps/challenges on the way, use any kind of material to help the group and so forth, just post anything you'd like to happen or for us to take part in. I already have some ideas so no worries if no one wants to come up with anything. Also, it won't take too long to reach the house as I promised.
Now is the perfect time to deepen relationships (love, hate, friendship - anything goes) and for your characters to show some of their hidden traits (I see we already have Vasile showing off his scars :P )

Have fun! (I'm so eager to read your posts!)

Jane Storm
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue May 24, 2011 8:29 am

Hey guys I am back! So what have I missed?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lumikb on Tue May 24, 2011 8:46 am

Zodia195 wrote:Hey guys I am back! So what have I missed?

Zooooooooooooodia, welcome back!Well we are trapped in a catacomb ..:D and everyone is back in the game except for Imperial Joker who haven't been on...TT.TT I'm so happy you are back!

lumikb
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue May 24, 2011 9:29 am

Heheh thanks. I am in the process of reading old posts and what not hehe. I hope Poker comes back too for his char plays an important part.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lumikb on Tue May 24, 2011 9:59 am

Zodia195 wrote:Heheh thanks. I am in the process of reading old posts and what not hehe. I hope Poker comes back too for his char plays an important part.

I was thinking of you doing a post about why you had to leave and give some detail XD!It might be intresting ..^^

lumikb
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue May 24, 2011 10:44 am

Well I am going to wait for Jane to reply to my PM, than I'll post something.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lumikb on Tue May 24, 2011 1:10 pm

Awww nobody posted yet...:(

lumikb
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Finn The Fish on Tue May 24, 2011 1:29 pm

Welcome back Zodia :D I lost track of the date,though I had an important exam on the 23rd,and completely forgot you were due to arrive,sorry ^^;

@Lumik: I'm hoping to get something in before 5 a.m.,but,unfortunately,my post won't lead to any interaction between the groups.

Finn The Fish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lumikb on Tue May 24, 2011 1:53 pm

Finn The Fish wrote:Welcome back Zodia :D I lost track of the date,though I had an important exam on the 23rd,and completely forgot you were due to arrive,sorry ^^;

@Lumik: I'm hoping to get something in before 5 a.m.,but,unfortunately,my post won't lead to any interaction between the groups.

No problem as long as the story goes on ,and anyway I wanna see how everybody will cross the bridge thing on your side...XD

lumikb
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue May 24, 2011 6:20 pm

Jane responded to my pm so I should be posting soon hehe.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lumikb on Tue May 24, 2011 7:26 pm

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaave please post soon me and Belle have a great idea for what comes next !:D

lumikb
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Finn The Fish on Tue May 24, 2011 8:59 pm

Posted *dies* I can hear the neighbor's roosters singing @_@

Finn The Fish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jane Storm on Wed May 25, 2011 12:42 am

*fervent clapping*
bahahaha those were some awsome posts, I laughed so hard on belle's and lumikb's , comedy is already kicking in..please keep it up, can't wait to read dave's post! (naughty naughty girls btw)
Finn, excellent idea! (I lack common physics knowledge, I believe everyone knows it by now so this kind of explanation (Anna's) was in order) We should def go with it...and take a break, I know how busy you are ( sleeeeeep as much as you can)
I'll have a post up right after Zodia's and Derek's...or even sooner :D

Jane Storm
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lumikb on Wed May 25, 2011 12:52 pm

I just got my hands on the new album of one of my favorite bands and while listening their wonderfull music this certain song reminded me of Adelia and why not of this roleplay...like a chant really..:D
This are the lyrics:

12. Tell-Tale Eyes

Tie me to a pillar
Feed me with your lies
I will still know that true love never dies
Have a look into my tell-tale eyes

Build me a coffin
Lock it with a million nails
I will still know that my love can never fail
Have a listen to my tell-tale heart

For centuries and centuries
We stepped on our enemies
To make them speak
To make them bleed
And make them plead for leniency
But memories cross boundaries
You cannot wipe out memories
And all those dreams
That cause believes
Delete our grieves and grimy sins

Push me from a mountain
Watch me I can fly
'Cause I know where I'm going
Into my seventh life
Have a look into my tell-tale eyes

Tie me to a pillar
Push me from a mountain
Spit on my innocence
Sit on my freedom
But my soul is invisible
My life goes in circles
If my ghost caused you trouble
I tell you I'm still here

And a link if you wish to listen : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSgtm1KIp1g

lumikb
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!