Announcements: RPG: Season of Giving 2020 » Universe of the Week! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: A question about 'hyperspace travel' and its use as a weapon » NaNoWriMo 2020 » A vacuum salesman in the Multiverse. » Being bored at work makes you do crazy things » Question here from the FNG » Recommendations of Reading material. » Do you "follow" characters to receive notifications? » My 2 Fav Poems! » Simple Vs. Detailed RPG Layouts » Warning About Communist-Inspired Upheaval and Revolution » The Best Sentence » Universe of the Week Nominations » The SCPF Wiki Project (not related to SCP Project in 2016) » What influences you as you write? And why? » Preventing Bitrot by Hosting Images on RPG » Interesting YouTube Videos » Xamoyan Bestiary » The Political Compass » Song Covers » The Truth of Gung Fu »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp » Avolair: Academy For The Supernatural [NEW][OPEN] » Calling for adventurers to explore Xamoyos » roleplayers wanted for shifters world. » The UCF- a (soon to be) group in the MV » Neothea: Phyrian Galaxy (Open) » Students Wanted: Arcane and Human alike » A Once Upon a Time Adventure. » The Children of Ash (Multiverse) » Chronicles of Cre' Est Players Wanted! » Forgiveness - Romantic Drama RP, One Role Open! » Adventurers wanted for the Gala-Dor Expedition »

Season of Giving 2020

At the end of perhaps our craziest year yet, we choose to celebrate our writing family with that extra touch of gratitude. Tip your fellow authors for a chance to win 10,000 INK, with leaderboards updated daily.

Merry Christmas from RPG! 🎅

One Piece: Another Voyage

One Piece: Another Voyage

a part of “One Piece: Another Voyage”, a fictional universe by Oblivian.

DEAD (transfered to another RP)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “One Piece: Another Voyage”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] One Piece: Another Voyage

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:02 pm

Come on guys! Hardly anyone is posting now. THose at the upcoming town have a crew of pirates attacking the town that I posted so unless you haven't even posted anything or aren't on the ship or town, I don't see a reason of not having anything to work on.
~The closer you get to the light, the stronger your shadow becomes~

Inspiration Music for my RPs
Fairy Tail - Dragon Force
The Legend of Spyro - Valley of Avalar
Iji - Tor Battle
The Legend of Heroes: Sora no Kiseki SC Back to your Friends

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Oblivian
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:06 pm

lawl, alrighty.

Let me know when you're ready for the restaurant scene in this new town, and I'll duck back in.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ViceVersus
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:09 pm

oh..well your one of the few exceptions. you and me already talked about a good moment he shows up. most likely will be after this little arc of the pirate attacked town.

Oblivian
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harta on Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:01 am

I'll have my character kick some pirate ass and be finished just in time for her performance.Then maybe the crew can check it out and invite her to come (and the others if they're ready). Then we can meet Bullhorn.

But right now I need my sleep @.@ past my bedtime (yay for pretending to do homework!!). I shall post tomorrow u.u

Harta
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bert90 on Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:47 am

Hmm I was waiting to post but do you want me to go ahead and have us arrive at the town Oblivian?

Bert90
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:35 pm

that would be helpfull sicne your incharge of the ship and all ^^;

Oblivian
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bert90 on Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:31 pm

OK will go post now. Wasn't sure if you wanted to do it yourself being the captain and all.

Bert90
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bert90 on Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:11 pm

Double post but uh Oblivian Suki did throw you a line haha.

Bert90
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:57 am

oops..fixed that little mistake up ^^;

Oblivian
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:43 pm

oh come on guys v-v

about a week and nothing

Oblivian
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:07 am

Can we start my section with Bullhorn, then? xD

ViceVersus
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:36 am

problom is that we are all at the town withet pirates already.

Oblivian
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:49 am

Hmm. I can wait, then.

ViceVersus
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:22 pm

OK for those that were on this and have been like me still wanting the RP to take place. I restarted it.

one-piece-another-voyage-remake-t49858.html

Wanting to give it a try again and hopefully without people that will just up and stop without a warning, feel free to rejoin.

Oblivian
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!