ONE PIECE RP

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: ONE PIECE RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:04 am

Ashe clapped slowly and loudly, laughing lightly as she did so. "Bravo, what a show. May I be graced with your name, my good man?" She had a sneaky smile on her face and she didn't bother to hide it.
She watched the crowd of people return back into the building and the marines run back to their headquarters. She turned her attention back to the man who appeared to have the abilities of a devil fruit.
She bowed formally and stated, "I am Ashe, and I am looking for some worthy crew to board my ship. What ye say to that?" She had a pirate's grin spread over her face and waited for his reply.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

eNzeru
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GoldRoger on Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:53 am

Watanabe gave the rather odd smiley girl a look over. "my name is Watanabe" he said. "as for joining your crew....what is in it for me?" he asked surprised by how quickly she seemed to approve of his abilities.
I don't suffer from insanity.....I enjoy every minute of it

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GoldRoger
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby evermember on Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:44 am

kira whatched the show. "show off." he muttered under his breath

is the illusion reality or is reality just a illusion.

evermember
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:08 pm

Ashe turned around and slowly started to walk back to the harbour. "Nothing much," she replied," Well, it would depend on what you wanted." She turned back to Watanabe sharply and said, "So, what'll it be? What would you want if you were to join my ship?"

eNzeru
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GoldRoger on Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:07 am

Watanabe looked at her rather oddly "you are rather strange" he said. "as her yer crew...I will join if......I am the first mate.....no one interupts my self......and you marry me" he said

GoldRoger
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:25 am

Ashe laughed loudly. "I can fulfill your first two conditions," she smiled, "But I'm not so sure about your last. Anyway, would you want to marry a "strange" girl like myself?" She laughed once again, "But won't you join my ship all the same?" She turned, walking back to the harbour. "If you will, please come to the harbour--you won't miss my ship," she called.
She walked back to the harbour and boarded her ship. She sat on the edge of the ship and sighed. Marriage? the thought had never crossed her mind before..
ooc|| GoldRoger, could you please post a picture so i know what your character looks like?

eNzeru
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GoldRoger on Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:34 am

OCC: (ok)

Watanabe followed the girl to the harbour. He had just been complaining about wanting to leave this town and now he had just been given an invitation to leave. Watanabe saw Ashe of boarded her ship from the other side and sat just a few feet behind her. "i guess I am in....I still think you and me should get married....it would keep things from being so boring" he said "i really am not that bad" he said lying down and relaxing in the middle of floor.

GoldRoger
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:50 am

"Oh really?" she laughed again. She walked to the edge and pulled up the anchor with ease. "Then we'll see..." She smiled softly at him and studied him for a few seconds. She finally turned around and set the sails. The ship started to move slowly. "We still need a cook..and a doctor." She watched the sea and breathed in the fresh sea air. "Do you have any idea who we could recruit?" she asked.

eNzeru
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GoldRoger on Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:32 am

Watanabe smiled back at her "oh...i guess the grandline would give us the best to chose from but it is a lot more dangerous to go that long without a doctor....and no one likes to eat my cooking" he said. He began looking at Ashe more intently as she pulled up the anchor "remind me to be nice to you....cheating on you would be PAINFUL" he said

GoldRoger
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:42 am

"Cheating on me?" she laughed, "I wouldn't mind...after all, i haven't agreed yet." She walked down into the galley. She put down her weapons and put on an apron so she could start cooking. She cooked with concentration with a fruitful result.
After she was done, she took off her apron and looked at what she had cooked with a smile.
It was teriyaki meat with fried rice and fish, garnished with parsley. There was also a salad and some wine.
She smiled and called out, "Watanabe! I made lunch." She sat herself down and waited for him.

eNzeru
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GoldRoger on Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:37 am

Watanabe got up and walked downstairs when he heard her call. THe smell reached him before he was in the room and he licked his lips as he walked in the room. His mouth hung a little open as he looked at the food and her "...............wow" he said before sitting down. "i chose the right ship" he said

GoldRoger
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:20 am

"Hahaha..this is the only things i know how to make." Her chin leaned on her hand as she smiled. She got up and started walking upstairs.

eNzeru
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GoldRoger on Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:35 am

Watanabe turned around and grabed her hand as she went upstairs "aren't you going to join me?" he asked

GoldRoger
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:11 am

She turned and smiled at him. "I've lost my apetite." Her hands slipped through his and she went up to deck, unfolding a deck chair. She laid on it, reading a book, Rainbow Mist. She turned a few pages over a few minutes and stopped. She sighed as she looked out to the sea.

eNzeru
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mahmoud554 on Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:16 pm

Kable D. Argoth

Group:not in one
Position [in group]:an inventor, and doctor
History:born in a government prison, mother dieing shortly after birth the government saw raising him as one of their own would suffice as a weapon against his father(identity unknown) he trained everyday of his life till the age of 15 and is considered one of the strongest Rokushiki masters in the world until he found out the truth of the government's intention he fled after killing his superiors and is in search of his father, the only keepsake he has of his mother is an amulet that somehow counters the effect of kairosiki on a devil fruit user unfortunately he did not have the time to retrieve it from enies lobby, but after the bustercall he fears he will never find the medallion, he has an equivalent of 15,000 dourikies although he can only control his body to handle up till 8,000. he now sails the Grand Line wishing to find good nakama and hopefully maybe meet his father, before leaving enies lobby he manged to steal the devil fruit that he retrieved in his previous mission.
Weapon[s]: Body
Eaten Devil Fruit?:yes
If yes, what fruit?: Goro Goro no Mi
Last edited by mahmoud554 on Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

mahmoud554
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mahmoud554 on Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:53 pm

how do you make ur charecter pics?
wat application do u use?

mahmoud554
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ribbons123 on Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:51 pm

Tala (real name Tamsin).

Group: none

Position [in group]: Gunner/Musician

History: At 5, she was brought up in an orphanage after losing her memory of what happened to her parents. All she holds is a locket that she can't get open. She played the piano at the age of 10 when she was just bored out of her mind, she says ''Music helps me relax''.When she turned 17, she decided to travel, hoping to discover her lost memory and to play songs for others for work. One time she was being chased down by a few thugs and she didn't know what to do, she thought quickly and found a gun on the floor. From afar, she shot at the thugs, not knowing what to do. Not only did she shoot them, she stole a multicoloured fruit in a shape of a banana. She then realised she had eaten a devils fruit by accident.

Weapon[s]: Two pistols in her belt with different types of bullets hidden away.
Eaten Devil Fruit?:Yes
If yes, what fruit?:Hie Hie no Mi

Ribbons123
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moria on Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:47 pm

Group: Shichibukai
History: Morias partner, lost faraway from Thriller Bark, without a shadow. As Alla Jacob tries to find Thriller Barks location he runs into Cipher pol. They did not trust Alla Jacob as a Shichibukai so they sprung trying to attack until they noticed Straw Hat trying to defeat many other navy members so they rushed inside Enies Lobby getting prepared ,while Blueno waited on the roof top, Alla Jacob took his ship (Mini Thriller) in search of the isle. When he made it his shadow was taken from Moria. Moria had betrayed him, so Alla Jacob had no choice but to try and take Moria out. After losing to Moria and waiting in the forest for a couple weeks he came across the Straw Hats and decided to aid them in defeating Moria.
Weapons: N/A
Fruit: Hei Hei no mi
Weapons w/Fruit: Ice Shuriken, Ice kunai

And thats the story of Alla Jacob sorry if it sucked it was my first...
Note: Jacob is the name, but Alla in front is what his Shichibukais name.

Moria
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moony D. Pell on Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:07 pm

Name= Raion Ryuu
Age=15
Gender=Male
Group=Pirates
Group's Position=Second in command

History= recently joined crewmember to the strawhats.
In his past he was actually a spoiled brat it all started when he was eight. He used to be given anything he wanted until his parents one day noticed that he was a bully to other kids, he started stealing, they even caught him smoking! He was influenced by another kid at school that appeared to have serious problems. His parents got too far into his business so he decided to kill them. It became a 'bad' habit, so the government put a bounty on him (8,000,000). He joined the Barouqe Works until it crashed joined Enel's band of pirates till that crashed as he went to Thriller Bark, when it crashed Kuma gave him confessions. He then joined Luffy's crew.

Weapon=scaple, plastic wrap, sleep darts, rope/wire
Fruit=Tori Tori no mi
:D

Moony D. Pell
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nordic92 on Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:06 am

This seems fun. And I will upload the picture. As soon as I have drawn it ':3

Name: Tadashi
Group: Pirate
Position [in group]: Shipwright
History: Tadashi was born on a small island in east blue. There, his father was the local shipwright, and he learned his son his skills early.
Tadashi's father also had a dream. A dream to become the greatest shipwright in the world.
Three years prior to the current event, a pirate captain saw Tadashi's fathers carpenting skills, and invited him to joined his crew, the Pearl Pirates, in which, Tadashis' father did.. Tadashi eagerly awaited the newspaper everyday to see if it included any news about his father. The first news he got was his fathers' first bounty. 30,000,000. He looked at the number proud. The pear pirates reputation just raised and raised, but when Tadashi became 18, the horrible event happened. His father had been executed. From that day on, Tadashi worked harder than ever to become and strong fighter and a good carpenter. He had taken over his fathers dream. At the age of 19, before he would set out on his journey, he found a box in his basement. It was a gift that his father had left. He opened it up to see the Moku Moku no Mi, next to a note that said "Dear Tadashi. I found this a long time ago. But I didn't eat it because I knew you could someday make better use of this than me. Hope it will help you out. Your father, Koji." Tadashi put the note in his pocket, and ate the fruit instantly. Then he headed out on his journey.
Weapon[s]: Shipwright tools
Eaten Devil Fruit?: Yes
If yes, what fruit?: Moku Moku no Mi

nordic92
Member for 7 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!