No one remembers me =(

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

No one remembers me =(

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ilovejamiex on Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:53 am

Hey everyone! I've been gone for ages but I just wanted to see what was up. No one probably even knows who I am =( I'm a nobody XD.
Call me Jamie <3
ImageImageImage
My Page =)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ilovejamiex
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Re: No one remembers me =(

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:41 pm

ilovejamiex wrote:Hey everyone! I've been gone for ages but I just wanted to see what was up. No one probably even knows who I am =( I'm a nobody XD.

Weren't you in Miami Beach Frenzy?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lamentations
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:59 pm

And my Dragon-Ball Z rp? Hey!, What's up Jamie?
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Chulance
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ilovejamiex on Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:43 pm

Hey guys! Yeah I was in miami beach frenzy and hey chulance! And yep the dragon ball z one haha. Nothing too much just extremely bored =/.

ilovejamiex
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kouketsu on Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:19 pm

Welp, you are correct about one thing. I haven't the slightest clue who you are. But if it's any consolation, I have no idea who anybody else in this thread is except Rion, and that's only because he posts on another forum that I do. And I'm an administrator here and you likely do not know who I am either, so this surely makes us even.

But, with that said, hi. And welcome back.

Kouketsu
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!