Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

One Summer, One Chance

One Summer, One Chance: Official Thread

a part of “One Summer, One Chance”, a fictional universe by swishandflicker.

Whatever happens in paradise, stays in paradise. Make your stay worthwhile. {one more male role needed}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “One Summer, One Chance”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: One Summer, One Chance: Official Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby swishandflicker on Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:49 pm

Sorry this is going to slow guys. I wasn't able to get on the past 2 days. :/ I just posted though! Try to have the characters interacting, so this doesn't get boring. There's only so much I could do without god-modding.

I won't have this die, not until we actually get somewhere past Day 1!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

swishandflicker
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXBaybaykidXx on Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:08 pm

It possible, I'd like to reserve a male orphan. I promise I will have the character sheet filled out by tomorrow night, AT THE LATEST. I know were in a shortage of guys, so I figured I'd take on two roles!

"Eventually, you become the character you play."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xXBaybaykidXx
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby swishandflicker on Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:15 pm

Really, Bay? That would mean a lot. :) Consider your character reserved & already accepted!

Yes yes, the fastest is better.

Moonlight's also making one tonight, so this way that should help us. Stick around guys, 'cuz that's when the good stuff is finally going to happen ;)

swishandflicker
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXBaybaykidXx on Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:21 pm

Alright. :) Awesome! I would have it up tonight, but, I'm not on my laptop, so I'm limited to how much time I can spend on the internet!

xXBaybaykidXx
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby swishandflicker on Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:53 pm

Ah, it's okay :) I've been there, done that. Thanks again^^ & take your time!

Also, Moonlight said she can't post till tomorrow, so I guess we'll have to wait until then.

swishandflicker
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PBJayRich on Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:48 am

Hey, can I reserve a male orphan?? I should be done with the profile by tommorow. See I'm on my iPod, not my laptop. & it's 2:50 am where I am so I ain't aloud to get on my laptop at this moment so I should have his profile up sometime tommorow.
"Everybody wants happiness & nobody wants pain, but you can have a Rainbow without a little rain."
Live Your Own Story Check out my RP

PBJayRich
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby swishandflicker on Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:42 pm

Alrighty. Spot reserved :)

swishandflicker
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PBJayRich on Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:12 pm

Yay! Okay, me submitted, his names Chase.

PBJayRich
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby swishandflicker on Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:17 pm

Accepted :) Post asap.

swishandflicker
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PBJayRich on Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:04 pm

Yay! Okay what should the post be like??

PBJayRich
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby swishandflicker on Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:17 pm

Just a post saying you've gotten to the cabin, maybe interacting with your roommates and such. We'll be fast forwarding to the party soon, so the post after than would be about that.

And, I added Chase to the rosters :) I know I said 2 people per cabin, but I made an exception for him^

swishandflicker
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PBJayRich on Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:16 pm

Okay & haha okay

PBJayRich
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theMoonlightTheory on Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:14 pm

My apologizes for late posting, but I have it up. My reserved male will be going up soon.

theMoonlightTheory
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:39 pm

i will be able to post this evening. im out and about at the moment and I don't like posting through my phone...but definately will post when i get home.
When will people understand that words
can cut as sharply as any blade, and that
those cuts leave scars upon our souls?

airedeiagrace
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby swishandflicker on Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:37 am

New characters are accepted! :)

swishandflicker
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theMoonlightTheory on Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:11 pm

Hey, any of the other locals want to interact with Kale? I believe @BleedingLover your character hasn't interacted with anyone yet. He needs something to do and I don't want to just stick him somewhere. I'll just post. Kale only visits the island during the summer so some of the locals should know him. @ViceRicePres I hope its okay that I make Kale and Kai friends. Kale's personality doesn't agree with Dustin so... Yeah...

theMoonlightTheory
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby swishandflicker on Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:23 pm

Sorry Bay, I forgot to add Dmitry to the rosters. I just added him. I hope it's okay he isn't bunking with anyone. Since JustQuit hasn't posted yet, I wanted Jackel to have a roommate so I put Chase there. :C Don't worry, he won't be alone for long. Maybe he could find his way to Jackel's & Chase's cabin and interact with people that way? Once he's found his cabin that is.

EVERYONE:
Attire for the party is as Moonlight mentioned in her post in the IC: casual, but wear a swimsuit under or something. The villa is very very extravagant, with a ping pong table, pool, jacuzzi, and a video game room. The pool will be outdoor, and a DJ will be there for the party. Towels & food will be provided. This is the best depiction I could find of the villa.

swishandflicker
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:49 pm

@Moonlight:Yea,sorry I've been busy in Florida and watching my host siblings to really post. But,I can make Koa and Kale interact. I'll post soon after I catch up on sleep because I just got back to new York.

.euphoria.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:36 am

Oh,what the Hell i'm back home now,i'm done with my classes. I'll reserve a local guy. :D

.euphoria.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby swishandflicker on Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:02 am

Thanks BleedingLover! :) Mano's accepted. I was thinking, would it be alright for Mano & Dustin to be friends? I think they'd get along well considering their personalities.

swishandflicker
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!