Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution »

One Summer, One Chance

One Summer, One Chance: Official Thread

a part of “One Summer, One Chance”, a fictional universe by swishandflicker.

Whatever happens in paradise, stays in paradise. Make your stay worthwhile. {one more male role needed}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “One Summer, One Chance”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: One Summer, One Chance: Official Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:21 am

Yea,that's was what I was thinking. I'll post for him soon.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXBaybaykidXx on Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:40 pm

I think I'm going to have to drop my male character. I barely have enough time with my hectic schedule to keep playing the girl; and I thought I could handle it, but I don't think I'll be able too. :/ I really do apologize, and as I said, if it wasn't for my schedule, I'd be glad to play the role, but right now, I cannot!

"Eventually, you become the character you play."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xXBaybaykidXx
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby swishandflicker on Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:29 pm

Aww, it's alright :) Thanks for making the role in the first place!

swishandflicker
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby swishandflicker on Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:56 pm

Hey guys. I'm really sorry about this... but, I've decided to take a leave from RPG for a while. Life's been hectic, and it's sort of hassle for me to get on now. I - really - hope this roleplay will continue without me. Again, I'm really sorry. I'll be back soon, perhaps with a remake for this or a new idea.

swishandflicker
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!