Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

One Upon a Time?

One Upon a Time?

a part of “One Upon a Time?”, a fictional universe by Robinwing.

Who can be sure? When all of our stories Have taken a detour?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “One Upon a Time?”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

One Upon a Time?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Mon May 13, 2013 3:04 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "One Upon a Time?"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Robinwing
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Re: One Upon a Time?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Issa on Mon May 13, 2013 4:07 pm

Hey there! This looks very interesting. I'd like to join as Cinderella if that's alright?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Issa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Mon May 13, 2013 4:24 pm

Go for it! Glad to have you aboard!

Robinwing
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Issa on Mon May 13, 2013 5:22 pm

great! Working on my CS now.

Issa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Issa on Mon May 13, 2013 5:56 pm

I've just submitted her, she's still a WIP.
Let me know what you think and if there is anything I need to change.

Issa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Mon May 13, 2013 6:00 pm

She looks pretty cool to me, as of yet, but I'll wait to approve her until you've finished with her.

Robinwing
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Issa on Mon May 13, 2013 6:18 pm

Do you want real pictures or anime?

Issa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Mon May 13, 2013 6:44 pm

Six and two threes, use whichever works best for you.

Now, I'm going to head off, and I'll come back tomorrow. Damn you, Greenwich Mean Time!

Robinwing
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChristyLovesYou on Mon May 13, 2013 8:06 pm

This looks so cool!
I'd totally love to make a character.
The little mermaid is one of my favorite Disney movies, so it'd be pretty cool if I could make Ariel!
Her twist would possibly nymphomania.. if that's alright.. If not I can definitely find something else.
Maybe she's just really stuck up instead.

ChristyLovesYou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Tue May 14, 2013 3:41 am

I'm a little leery of that, but I can't really see a reason not to let you, if you can pull it off. Though, I would have to ask you not to have Disney as your only source. The Little Mermaid is fascinatingly dark when you get beyond Disney.

Robinwing
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChristyLovesYou on Tue May 14, 2013 5:19 pm

I understand. And I've read many different variations of the story. The more I thought about it, she might just have like you said, and really dark side to her.. Or she's more of a siren type, where she seems nice, lovely, seductive, but she actually is like an evil demon..

Or I base it more of the original story.. Where she's mute and it pains her to walk, but she dances beautifully..
& another idea off of that, she's an "air child" doing good deeds, so she can go to heaven.

ChristyLovesYou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Wed May 15, 2013 4:32 am

Those sound like good ideas!

EDIT: Huh, I could have sworn I should get a PM when someone puts a character forward...

Is anyone actually still looking at this, anyway?

Robinwing
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Issa on Mon May 20, 2013 6:15 am

Hmmm, I think I'm going to have to pull out sorry.

Issa
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!