Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

One year

One year

a part of “One year”, a fictional universe by Horseygirl.

A small town on the outskirts of London is shaken up when 'at risk' teens are brought in to be involved in a mentor program for one whole year.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “One year”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: One year

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby confidence on Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:43 pm

I promise to have a post up tomorrow! :) Today was the last day of my break, I had to enjoy it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

confidence
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CuteAsKaylah on Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:12 pm

Hey guys please join Mall Rats we are in desperate need of guys.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CuteAsKaylah
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Geekly on Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:46 pm

ahh, sorry, I don't have time to post for riley right now, just realized I have an essay due tommorow >.< I hope to have his post up by tommorow.

Geekly
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:20 pm

Hi, I was hoping that you were still accepting characters. If so, I'd like to be Mentor 4.

peace_of_mind7
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CuteAsKaylah on Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:14 pm

Um all our characters are filled, sorry

CuteAsKaylah
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:26 pm

Hello guys! I've pmed UCT and a couple of the other players we were waiting for, and we should ave some posts up tonight. ^.^
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby confidence on Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:49 pm

LOL, that awkward moment when someone asks for a taken spot...

except it's happened to me too ;__;

confidence
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CuteAsKaylah on Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:26 pm

Hey guys please check out Guns, Drugs, &Love: The Rivalry

CuteAsKaylah
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Geekly on Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:12 pm

Wow i feel like a horrible person now. I thought that i had replied and updated the character sheet, but as i just found out today, my new computer (or rather explorer 8 i think) doesn't 'support create mode' or something like that, so it doesn't let me post to this web site. So now im just using my parents compter to go on a mass responding spree :P i just thought i should explain myself and my absence sorry guys

Geekly
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!