Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Calisma

OOC Discussion

a part of “Calisma”, a fictional universe by Modesty.

A fallen king places a realm on the brink of chaos. Like vultures to prey, outside forces circle the crown. With an heir ready to ascend, and as many enemies as friends, Calisma struggles for balance as it teeters on the edge...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Calisma”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: OOC Discussion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:13 pm

Sent. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Imperial Waltz
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:10 pm

Hello! I just submitted a fighter. :D Hopefully she is up to par with the rest of these lovely creations. I look forward to smashing in some heads.
"...you know we've fuckin' broken down as a society when people just explode in forests." ~Gasmask in The Unexplainable.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Celedia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Modesty on Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:15 pm

Finally, someone who might be secretly against the King! Oh the drama to come. You're accepted.

Welcome to Calisma, Celedia!

Edit: If you check out the Almanac, Vaekor might be a great place for your character to originate from. =)

Modesty
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Protagonist on Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:33 pm

Can I play as a second warrior?

The Protagonist
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:46 pm

I adore drama! Not everyone can be all for the King. Think of how many warriors' lives he has messed up with this inane 'peace' thing. Pft.

Celedia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Protagonist on Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:49 pm

My character needs to be a warrior for story reasons.

The Protagonist
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:51 pm

Sorry, Protagonist.. That post was directed at Modesty regarding my possibly being against the King living instead of trying to save him. ;) I'll try to be more clear next time. I just joined this RP so I have no say whatsoever in anything so I wouldn't be able to tell you what class to be anyway.

She did say that two characters in the same class would be allowed depending on how well their character is developed. So I say submit and Modesty (the GM-lady) will look it over and let ya know.

tl;dr = Ignore me today! I have had very little sleep between work and classes so I am posting odd things.

Celedia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:19 pm

I see my Paladin remains pending, is there something else you wanted me to change about the character before you accepted it?

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Modesty on Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:28 pm

Protagonist - PM me with your idea and we can discuss it. Just a heads up, I've looked at your other characters and you will need to submit double if not triple the amount of information that you usually do.

Shaodow - I sent you a PM about it yesterday, I thought. I'll re-read it and PM you again. You should resize your image though, it's huge. o_o

Modesty
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:31 pm

Decide to make two separate profiles for them, Modesty. To save time. If all goes well I'll have my Shaman up by tonight and my Druid up tomorrow. If all does not go well I'll have them both up to you sometime tomorrow. :)

Imperial Waltz
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Modesty on Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:36 pm

Welcome to Calisma, Shaodow! You're accepted.

Imp - Sounds good but I refuse to accept them until you post in your own damned roleplay. /glare. Just kidding, :)

Modesty
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaede021 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:08 pm

So the shaman and druid are both taken? : I

Kaede021
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Modesty on Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:18 pm

Someone has a character in the works, but you can still apply. If you have a really good idea / character than I'd be willing to accept more than one.

Modesty
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaede021 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:23 pm

Gotcha Gotcha.

Kaede021
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:55 am

Could I reserve the Shaman?

HereMeNow
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Modesty on Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:00 am

Thank you for your interest. We don't do reservations here. And, unfortunately, we've stopped accepting characters. However, if you feel like you had a to-die-for character, send me a PM and we can work something out. :)

Modesty
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:51 am

Nah that's alright. Ty though

HereMeNow
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Romaneck on Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:50 pm

O I can already see the lovely outcomes that Akdov will have with Alice, Acacia, Mirabela and most of all Kaden
"Incessant wind sweeps the plain. It murmurs on across grey stone, carrying dust from far climes to nibble eternally at the memorial pillars. There are a few shadows out there still but they are the weak and the timid and the hopelessly lost.

It is immortality of a sort.

Memory is immortality of a sort.

In the night, when the wind dies and silence rules the place of glittering stone, I remember. And they all live again."

Romaneck
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flieslikeabrick on Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:08 pm

Hello everyone, I'm flieslikeabrick and... I like pie.

flieslikeabrick
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Adversary on Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:13 pm

flieslikeabrick wrote:Hello everyone, I'm flieslikeabrick and... I like pie.

You... Uh.. wow, okay. Good for.. you? I.. nvm...

>.>

Imperial Waltz made me do it.

"Okay, look. We both said a lot of things that you're going to regret. But I think we can put our differences behind us.. for science.. you monster." ~ GLaDOS, Portal 2

The Adversary
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!