Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Ambar: Chapter 1 - Snow & Ash

OOC

a part of “Ambar: Chapter 1 - Snow & Ash”, a fictional universe by iCakez.

In a world where old prophecies suddenly come to life, kings squirm, the dark approaches and an involuntary band must rise up.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Ambar: Chapter 1 - Snow & Ash”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iCakez on Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:50 am

Welcome to the OOC!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

iCakez
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:38 pm

I'd like to reserve a character please!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Baby
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iCakez on Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:03 am

Noted! :)

iCakez
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Perpendicular on Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:44 pm

I would just like to say that I am super interested in this and may join once it is ready.

You did an absolutely AMAZING job on this by the way.

Perpendicular
Member for 7 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iCakez on Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:17 pm

Hey!

We're about there, so feel free to "pitch" a character once you are ready.

AND THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I would like to make clear to everyone, that I can be sweettalked and flattery might work in your favor.

<3 :)

iCakez
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:42 pm

I'm here too!

Just trying to figure out which way I wanna go with a character...
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CielleAmor on Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:40 am

This looks interesting! I'm going to start thinking up a character.

CielleAmor
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iCakez on Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:12 pm

Hey everyone!

Hope you're doing well, and that you feel inspired.
There should be a few more joining in on this, provided that they get back to me.
You guys are also encouraged to recruit more people, if you have someone in mind who'd be interested.

On a different note entirely; would it be beneficial in any way to set up a Discord chat for the RP? I was thinking if people want to be able to get in touch with each other, outside of RPG, but still regarding the roleplay. Or otherwise, in fact. Let me know what you think, and I'll set one up if we're all for it! :)

All the best and much love.

Cakez.

iCakez
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:15 am

Talisman wrote:
I'm here too!

Just trying to figure out which way I wanna go with a character...

Tallyface! ps, if you wanna have some sort've character interaction, hit me up.

Also, I'm here, too, I'll be bouncing some ideas off you soon, Cakez.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iCakez on Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:59 am

Yonni-baby!!

Looking forward to it!

iCakez
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ezarael on Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:07 am

Hello all, just wanted to make my interest in this officially known to more than just Cake. My week had started off pretty hectically because of the conference I was for the weekend, but things are starting to calm down enough to where I can start making progress of character development.

Will be chatting you up in a few days about character stuff (and things) Cake.
Isn't it strange how Decidedly we
will chasE such an iNdefinable concept
That cannot truly descrIbe us no
maTter how hard we trY?
-Insert Credit Here

Ezarael
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iCakez on Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:58 am

Hi Ez!

Welcome! Very happy to see you.

How are you all doing?

Remember; do not hesitate with contacting me, should there be ANY questions at all!

iCakez
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpiritDancer on Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:10 pm

Is there gonna be a Discord for the roleplay? Because I'd think it'd be really useful staying in touch, especially during times when the site is down.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"I’m tryin’ to fix myself
And not care too much about you"

SpiritDancer
Scholar
Member for 9 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Builder Storyteller Beta Tester Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Greeter Salesman Property Buyer Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:11 pm

I'm pretty close to finishing my character, actually! Which makes me a little nervous because I don't want to be the only one with a character up ;-; and I haven't written in forever so I'm even more anxious about posting

Baby
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iCakez on Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:28 am

@SpiritDancer I would love to make one for us, and I even asked earlier but I think people were busy with characters and life :]

@Baby don’t worry! ;)
I’ve been working on a lot of different things but I am working on my character too. I bet your character is wonderful :)

And I’ll set up a discord later today, and then whoever wants to join can join it (do it do it do it). :3

iCakez
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quakernuts on Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:12 am

I suppose I should formally make myself known here even though iCakez has known about my involvement pretty much from the get go.

HALLO EVERYBOOOODY!

@Baby: Don't worry about having the only character up yet, I went and created mine awhile back already cause I have no life I'm proactive.

Also I completely missed you asking about the Discord Cakez. Personally I think it would be beneficial and often leads to increased longevity in RP's. So that's a yes from me.
Writing is a tool used to convey an author's passion and imagination, use it to the best of your ability.

Quakernuts
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist World Builder Inspiration Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iCakez on Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:54 pm

Alright!

https://discord.gg/SBAXNdK

That is the link to the Discord server :)
My name on there is Váli, by the way.
Can you change your name on here?

Hope you're all doing well! :]

iCakez
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeartfeltWords on Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:05 am

Hi there! I will send a character pitch to you shortly. This story definitely seems like it could be fun and interesting.

HeartfeltWords
Member for 13 years
Friendly Beginnings Author Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Perpendicular on Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:42 pm

Perpendicular here, sorry for my lack of continued interest but I'll have a character sheet posted in a little bit and have it mostly finished in a day or two.

Perpendicular
Member for 7 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iCakez on Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:04 pm

Sounds really good! :)
Good to hear from you.

iCakez
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!