Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory »

Players Wanted: Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) »

Open challenge, perhaps?

a topic in Battle Arena, a part of the RPG forum.

A bloody repository for combat. Get your adrenaline fix here: start a fight, find a sparring partner, train, or just spend your time studying older matches. Don't forget to record the results of your fights in the Hall of Records!

Open challenge, perhaps?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FullMetalBoy on Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:55 pm

It has been many moons since I have picked up my blade. So does anyone fancy helping this oldtimer break off some rust and perhaps end him?

Rules would be basic, no godmodding, autohitting, no preps in stance, no force damaged blah blah blah.

Come one, come all. Rules can be discussed.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FullMetalBoy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Open challenge, perhaps?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MayContainPlagiarism on Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:43 pm

What does "No preps in stance" mean?
Do you feel like you're a bad writer? PM me, and let's talk about it. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MayContainPlagiarism
Member for 6 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FullMetalBoy on Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:09 pm

Basically you cannot prepare an attack in your opening post. Or anything of that nature.

FullMetalBoy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MayContainPlagiarism on Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:31 pm

Do you have a scene/scenario/situation in mind? Or two random characters snatched from space and time paired together to fight in the impossibilities of the universe?

MayContainPlagiarism
Member for 6 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sara Whitley on Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:53 pm

You mentioned blade. I will do a realistic melee fight with you. If you're still around, that is.
Creator of the Fantasy Sandbox roleplay.

Sara Whitley
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EpicPlaya2015 on Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:43 pm

Hello, I shall challenge you. :)

EpicPlaya2015
Member for 5 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sara Whitley on Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:06 pm

I happily accept. I haven't fought here in a very long time! How often are you on?

Sara Whitley
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FullMetalBoy on Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:48 pm

@_@ omg so overwhelmed.

FullMetalBoy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edorekt on Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:29 pm

Ran - I accept. I shall use Tetsue.

Edorekt
Member for 5 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FullMetalBoy on Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:00 pm

Oh what the hey. Sarah Whitley if you're still around, I'll fight ya.

FullMetalBoy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sara Whitley on Wed May 18, 2016 3:32 pm

Yes I am still here. ^^' It's been about a month, but I'll make sure to check during the next week to see if you're still around.

If so, I'll do a bout with you!

Sara Whitley
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!