Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Country of Arsaweith

Open Characters & Reservations

a part of “The Country of Arsaweith”, a fictional universe by jesszisko.

What happens when the creatures of Arsaweith decide to take over the kingdom? (Accepting Characters!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Country of Arsaweith”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Open Characters & Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cookies Need Love on Tue May 22, 2012 2:09 pm

Me too :)

Fine, Mela, play with then, not torture XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cookies Need Love
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Tue May 22, 2012 2:30 pm

Much better, sweetpea. ;) You're getting the hang of it.
Life consists of choices. If you wish to change your life, all you have to do, is choose to.
A true writer is an artist, but instead of paint and a canvas, he is given a string of letters and a piece of paper.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jesszisko on Tue May 22, 2012 2:42 pm

I just have to make a couple more places then we should be set.

jesszisko
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cookies Need Love on Tue May 22, 2012 2:52 pm

Yay! Sooooooooo soon!!

Cookies Need Love
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Tue May 22, 2012 3:15 pm

Sure.. I'm honestly in no hurry. ^^ Just sitting here, listening to glee covers... I have posts to make though. Lol. I should stop procrastinating. xD

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cookies Need Love on Tue May 22, 2012 3:35 pm

Urgh, me too, actually XD I'm just sitting here doing nothing when I should be posting... Sooooo, what's up??

Cookies Need Love
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Tue May 22, 2012 3:43 pm

I finished for one charrie... lol. 900 words takes time! Why do I always do the whole mind-wandering, reflective thing? Lol. xD Sometimes I just can't help it.

Other than that... nothing much. Refusing to go to bed out of the simple reason that I don't have to wake up early tomorrow... I'm tired though. O.O

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cookies Need Love on Tue May 22, 2012 3:51 pm

Yeah, I always find myself typing paragraphs that literally have nothing to do with the plot or whatever the other character said or... Well, anything. Just my charrie reflecting in life XD

I don't have to go to sleep for another five hours, but I feel your pain. The fight between staying up or giving in to the Sand Man...

Cookies Need Love
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Tue May 22, 2012 4:39 pm

Yeah. Lol. Problem is that it's so very time-consuming. xD

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cookies Need Love on Tue May 22, 2012 5:22 pm

And it ends with a 900 word post about nothing XD

Cookies Need Love
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Tue May 22, 2012 5:27 pm

Hey! My posts always have substance... it provides insight to my characters, which is important... xD And something always happens in one way or another.. so WHAT are you hinting at here, Missy? =P

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cookies Need Love on Thu May 24, 2012 3:04 pm

Well, uh, insight yes but insight no one can use 'cause it's all in their heads and no other character knows XD

Cookies Need Love
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Thu May 24, 2012 3:15 pm

Question then: why do we write personality in the character sheets? ;)

I'm just saying. Insight is important - sometimes one doesn't desribe the expression of ones character enough, and so his/her moods, feeling, yadda yadda, is useful. Also, try playing the sister of someone who doesn't provide any in-tell on the charrie. That's pretty damn hard. There are a lot of reasons why insight like so, is quite useful, dear. ;)

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cookies Need Love on Thu May 24, 2012 3:22 pm

Your logic! Stop it, it's hurting my brain T^T

Cookies Need Love
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Thu May 24, 2012 3:39 pm

Lol. Sorry, I can't help it. xD I have to get my mind in the house of logic, because I have two math finals. One oral, and one written. I don't mind all that much, but it is an awful lot of work. =P

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cookies Need Love on Thu May 24, 2012 4:06 pm

Oh, dear, god. Math. I-I hate it. I seriously and honestly hate it XP I feel your pain, you poor, poor thing.

Cookies Need Love
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Thu May 24, 2012 4:31 pm

I'm pretty good at it. ^^ I don't usually get bellow a B+, so... yeah. I just hate exams as a whole. O.O

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cookies Need Love on Thu May 24, 2012 6:42 pm

I usually don't get above a sixty on tests in Math... Annnnnyway, I must agree with you. Exams suck. They are creations meant to torture us...

Cookies Need Love
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Fri May 25, 2012 12:05 am

Yuhp... they really are. O.o It's sorta scary.

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jesszisko on Sat May 26, 2012 2:11 pm

Just a couple more places to add then everyone can get started! :D

jesszisko
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!