Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Country of Arsaweith

Open Characters & Reservations

a part of “The Country of Arsaweith”, a fictional universe by jesszisko.

What happens when the creatures of Arsaweith decide to take over the kingdom? (Accepting Characters!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Country of Arsaweith”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Open Characters & Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sat May 26, 2012 3:01 pm

Lol... You're being sloooow! xD
Life consists of choices. If you wish to change your life, all you have to do, is choose to.
A true writer is an artist, but instead of paint and a canvas, he is given a string of letters and a piece of paper.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jesszisko on Sat May 26, 2012 5:16 pm

Actually, most of it's been done. I was just waiting for people to finalize everything and to see if we might get a few more people. Everyone can get started now though. :)

If anyone has any ideas for more places let me know now.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

jesszisko
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sat May 26, 2012 5:58 pm

Should I start things by capturing the princess? ^^

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jesszisko on Sat May 26, 2012 9:20 pm

Yesss:)

jesszisko
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sun May 27, 2012 4:34 am

Alright. ^^ I'll throw up a post later-ish... Now I need to get me some breakfast. Lol. xD

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Tue May 29, 2012 12:20 pm

Ooops... sorry, forgot to post. ^^

Oh hey, I need to know that everyone's still here and active, or I won't spend time on a post. O.o So ya, once I know more people are here, I'll put one up.

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deusonos on Tue May 29, 2012 3:21 pm

I'm still with ya!

Deusonos
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deusonos on Wed May 30, 2012 1:26 pm

If you want, I could do the first post. Unless, of course, you would like to do the honors :)

Deusonos
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Wed May 30, 2012 1:28 pm

Still sorta waiting for people to get their heads out of their asses, and come tell us all they're alive. xD But sure... I don't really care about being first or not.

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deusonos on Wed May 30, 2012 1:32 pm

Well, Cookies hasn't been online for almost a week. I don't know about Rainbow Face, though. But, if it comes down to you, me, and Jess, I think I'll be alright with that.

Deusonos
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Wed May 30, 2012 2:06 pm

Tiny, tiny RP for one that needs a lot of characters. O.o Uhm... if we wait a couple of days, I MIGHT be able to entice some lovely people to join in.. it's a big maybe though, as I think they're all busy with exams. I know I am myself. ^^

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowFace on Wed May 30, 2012 7:38 pm

Sorry!
I should've checked the OOC sooner.
Yep, I'm still in this. :)

RainbowFace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jesszisko on Wed May 30, 2012 7:46 pm

If need be i'll make first post. I'm just tired of waiting, i'm so ready to get started. :D
I worked hard on this, and I don't want to see it just go down the toilet.

jesszisko
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowFace on Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:07 pm

Wondering when we'll start ^^

RainbowFace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:12 pm

Ah... O.O I'm soooo busy right now. The other RPs I'm in are like... really fast all of a sudden. And on top of exams, I'm dying here. xD

Anyways, I will try to get the post up in the next couple of days, guys. ^^

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jesszisko on Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:03 pm

I posted in the forest. Daenerys is hunting. Well, was. Feel free to join.

jesszisko
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowFace on Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:32 pm

I posted Nerissa in the bakery.
I showed her allowing the Little girl to see her teeth, as the little girl would be very inoccent, and unknowing of Nerissa.

RainbowFace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:40 pm

Gah... I need to catch up on all the stuff I need to post for. I'll have one up tomorrow, guys! =)

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jesszisko on Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:58 pm

Rainbow, if you want i'll send my other charrie, Audric in to play. He's a skin-walker, and he's cocky. Might be entertaining. :D

Mela, awesome! :)

jesszisko
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:23 am

There... a post. xD Scene's not finished, but I figured Daenerys might hear something? I dunno... xD I didn't want to finish it all in one post.

Mela
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!