Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas » Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? »

Players Wanted: OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner »

Operation Blaxk

Operation Blaxk Missions

a part of “Operation Blaxk”, a fictional universe by Secute.

A highly trained group of assassins must fight to bring down the very corporation that made them.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Operation Blaxk”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Operation Blaxk Missions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Secute on Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:13 am

Missions List:

The Agents Missions;
"Hello Agents. This An. I have mapped out our first step in taking Black down. We have to start with their pockets first. So this of course means taking down their top investors and working from there. I am sending you the instructions below. Destroy you phones after I send it. Keep in mind we are being watched. Agent An out."

Mission 1 Assignments:
The first investor is known for going to the 'Crazy Horse', a burlesque club in France. Each agent is assigned a certain place in the club all to carry out the assassination of Franco de Blanc. He is heavily guarded, so each position is important. Agent An and agent Amélie are to impersonate the burlesque dancers. They are to scope out the club and get Franco into a private room. Agent Zhuang is to act as a bartender and slip a sedative into Franco's drink, that will be delivered by agent Alain who is acting as a waiter. Outside the private room there will be guards who need to be taken down. This is what agent Sebastian is for. He is going to take down the armed men, giving Alain clear clearance into the room. Here he delivers the drink, which will immediately sedate Franco. Then Alain will help An and Amélie take down the men inside. An is to issue the kill shot to Franco. By this time Sebastian and Zhuang should have fled the scene already. Everyone shall take the back door and go their separate ways. Meet back at the warehouse exactly 2 hours after mission completion.

The Tracker's Missions;
"Hello Trackers. It would seem the Agents have started making moves. They have to be stopped before getting real traction. Below are the assignments for each agent. Good luck."

Mission 1 Assignments:
Aden; All Black agents are given chips implanted in their arms. It would seem the agents have yet to take the chips out. But they have programmed the chips so they can't be tracked. Your mission is to hack the chips and find out their location. Once your done join up with agent Adriana for more instructions.

Adriana; Your mission is to kill the doctor who has been aiding the agent with their injuries. His name is Howard, and he operates in France. Find him and dispose of him. Meet up with agent Aden in Paris, for he should have the coordinates for the agents. Give him the profiles that were sent to you, with the Agents pictures and what each specialty is.

Adele; You are to help agent Aden in hacking into the chips belonging to the agents. You also must find transportation to get you guys to Paris to meet with agent Adriana.

Andrew; Prepare explosives and meet up with the other agents in Paris. Follow Aden and the others to locate the Agents. Find where they all meet up and set up explosives. It may take time to get them all in one place, but you must wait in order to pull the plan off. Your mission is to take them all out at once.
Chipping away at boulders
I conquer fire
40 days 40 nights
No New Star
Fuck your Third Eye!
I be the One
Neo of the Sun
Give me simplicity

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Secute
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!