Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! »

Players Wanted: 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP »

Operation: Login

a part of “Operation: Login”, a fictional universe by cielo-drago.

A new MMORPG has opened up, trapping over a million players inside. The only way to get out is to either kill other players in the biggest combat tournament, or locate the two game masters that seem intent on keeping everyone here.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Operation: Login”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cielo-drago on Fri May 30, 2014 9:50 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Operation: Login"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cielo-drago
Member for 7 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Operation: Login

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShrimpMayo on Fri May 30, 2014 10:13 pm

Awesome. can i reserve the strongest guild's second in command?

I'm working on a short story: Flight of the Clockwork EmpressHit me up on Tumblr

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShrimpMayo
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cielo-drago on Fri May 30, 2014 10:17 pm

ShrimpMayo wrote:Awesome. can i reserve the strongest guild's second in command?

Reserved for you! Thanks for taking an interest!

cielo-drago
Member for 7 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WilPen on Fri May 30, 2014 10:19 pm

I'd like to reserve the strongest guild's Commander please.

On a side note, did you see that double rainbow the other day? It was so intense!

WilPen
Member for 7 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cielo-drago on Fri May 30, 2014 10:21 pm

WilPen wrote:I'd like to reserve the strongest guild's Commander please.

On a side note, did you see that double rainbow the other day? It was so intense!

Aw, It didn't show up here!

Reserved ^.^Thanks for taking an interest!

cielo-drago
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Perfidy on Fri May 30, 2014 11:34 pm

I'll reserve the Peaceful Guildmaster if that's cool.

Perfidy
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cielo-drago on Fri May 30, 2014 11:56 pm

Perfidy wrote:I'll reserve the Peaceful Guildmaster if that's cool.

Missing something with your request! Something about rainbows ;3

cielo-drago
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cato The Great on Sat May 31, 2014 12:14 am

Hey mate, I'd like to reserve one of the peaceful guild members, please! On a side note: I occasionally vomit rainbows.

Cato The Great
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cielo-drago on Sat May 31, 2014 12:16 am

Cato The Great wrote:Hey mate, I'd like to reserve one of the peaceful guild members, please! On a side note: I occasionally vomit rainbows.

Reserved for you! Thanks for taking an Interest~

On a side note, I think you need to get that checked, m'dear!

cielo-drago
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EggsAndHam on Sat May 31, 2014 1:09 am

Hello!
May I reserve the second in command of the peaceful guild members?

And psst... It's always cloudy here, so the only time I get to see rainbows is during the carwash :( but they're still pretty

EggsAndHam
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cielo-drago on Sat May 31, 2014 1:16 am

EggsAndHam wrote:Hello!
May I reserve the second in command of the peaceful guild members?

And psst... It's always cloudy here, so the only time I get to see rainbows is during the carwash :( but they're still pretty

Reserved for you~ Thanks for taking an interest!

*Send u lots of love and sunshine and rainbows* o3o

cielo-drago
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heolstor on Sat May 31, 2014 1:56 am

Hey c:

May I reserve the third member of the strongest Guild? Thank you very much!

Why even something so wonderful as rainbows has to be logically reasoned? It's "God's will" or a "Miracle" is beautiful enough.

Heolstor
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cielo-drago on Sat May 31, 2014 2:06 am

Heolstor wrote:Hey c:

May I reserve the third member of the strongest Guild? Thank you very much!

Why even something so wonderful as rainbows has to be logically reasoned? It's "God's will" or a "Miracle" is beautiful enough.

Reserved for you!
O3O So deep...
Im as deep as a kiddy pool

cielo-drago
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EggsAndHam on Sat May 31, 2014 3:18 am

So I sent in my character...

She's not completely done yet (I need to fix the coding on some things and add the coloured text) but I'm 99.9% sure that everything is filled out.
It's 1:00am here, though, so I'm going to head off to bed and finish the rest tomorrow.

EggsAndHam
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cielo-drago on Sat May 31, 2014 3:29 am

EggsAndHam wrote:So I sent in my character...

She's not completely done yet (I need to fix the coding on some things and add the coloured text) but I'm 99.9% sure that everything is filled out.
It's 1:00am here, though, so I'm going to head off to bed and finish the rest tomorrow.

Totally did not approve of it cause I thought it was done. Nope
Good night! :3

cielo-drago
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShrimpMayo on Sat May 31, 2014 3:54 am

I sent in my character. She's not 100% done (still need to do the songs and tweak her bio a bit) but she's mostly done so...

ShrimpMayo
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cielo-drago on Sat May 31, 2014 3:56 am

ShrimpMayo wrote:I sent in my character. She's not 100% done (still need to do the songs and tweak her bio a bit) but she's mostly done so...

*Laughs nervously as I hit approval again*
Did I mention the person in charge of this rp is a derp? uwu.

cielo-drago
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Sat May 31, 2014 4:16 am

That's ok Derppin. That's why you got back up.
And despite it all, he still died with a smile on his face.

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cielo-drago on Sat May 31, 2014 4:18 am

uwu.

cielo-drago
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Sat May 31, 2014 4:27 am

Lol, that actually cracked me up xD

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!