Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Operation Omega

Operation Omega

a part of “Operation Omega”, a fictional universe by Squeekey.

Dr.Kron has worked his whole life, experimenting new ways to make humans into weapons, but when he finally does create it, things get out of hands, and he ends up having to retire his humanoid creations to civilian life.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Operation Omega”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Operation Omega

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeekey on Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:55 pm

Hello and welcome to Operation Omega! Post here if you have any questions, would like to reserve a spot as a leader, or just want to chat and announce your characters!

I really hope this RP goes on for a while, as I'd love to see my idea worth your guy's while. Thank you for taking your time to read about Operation Omega, and I really hope you enjoy your stay!
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return.."
- Baz Luhrmann, The Moulin Rouge

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Squeekey
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Operation Omega

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeekey on Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:26 pm

First (and second) post is up! Woo! We offically have all of our Leaders, so I went ahead and started the RP, hope that's alright with you all.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Squeekey
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gladis on Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:02 pm

Is it... too late to join this? X3

Gladis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeekey on Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:43 pm

Gladis wrote:Is it... too late to join this? X3

Nope! If you're interested step right up and submit a character ^-^ Though please make sure you've read some of the posts so you know what's going on if you plan on jumping right into the action.

Squeekey
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeekey on Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:38 pm

Strahd {the one who plays Alec} is camping IRL, so he will be offline until he gets back, so there will be no need to wait for his posts until he returns. Just thought I'd let you guys know. Let's revive this RP!

Squeekey
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Royalburden on Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:49 pm

Alright you guys lets get these posts going!
I'm getting really damn impatient! If you need me to I can make another character to fill in some slots but I want you guys to make at least some effort!

Royalburden
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Castle on Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:11 am

Alright, Rook is in for my submission, hopefully you're still accepting characters as you originally stated. Let me know if you'd like me to include anything else to her profile and don't hesitate to provide advise either!
Castle

Castle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Property Buyer Greeter Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeekey on Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:21 pm

@Castiel_Told_Me_To she's great! I've accepted her so go ahead and post when you feel like it :)

As for everyone else, I will be offline for the majority of the 15th, but I may pop online sometime around 7pm GMT so I may write a post if I feel up to it. Regardless, please don't be too quick in posting, please allow others enough time to catch up, and tell us in OOC if you plan on being offline for a while or have any questions or concerns.

Thanks!~

Squeekey
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeekey on Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:44 am

Unfortunately, my laptop is currently in repair so I will not be active until (hopefully) Friday 18th

Squeekey
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeekey on Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:44 pm

My DEEPEST apologies for being absent for so long, it's just that my laptop screen has cracked, so I've been waiting on the arrival of a VGA cable in order to hook my laptop up to a new monitor. But unfortunately, it has not arrived yet, and I'm not exactly sure when it will. But until then, I will not be able to post or commit in any other activities on RPG. I'm sorry and I hope you all understand, if my situation gets any worse I will let you know via. OCC..

Squeekey
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!