Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution »

Operation Snowfall

Operation Snowfall

a part of “Operation Snowfall”, a fictional universe by Mathew Littlepaw.

*OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!* 7 years ago, Red 3 escaped from the capital of Rensen. After her escape, she founded the Red's, a group of soldiers to rise up against Rensen. That's when the civil war started, and Operation Snowfall is in effect.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Operation Snowfall”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Operation Snowfall

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TRUE-ASSASSIN on Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:51 am

@shadereen: utilizing an unprotected channel :D.
Or just talk: the mech have it's door crushed down >:D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TRUE-ASSASSIN
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TRUE-ASSASSIN on Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:54 am

@Lufia: You'd say? Well,in Atherea we actually improvised everything: if ya don't like something Matt,just say it in the OOC.
Well,what about if Lena starts to gain some senses?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TRUE-ASSASSIN
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:54 am

I'm inviting you all to join my new made RPG

roleplay/god-of-elements-to-save-daughtris/

shadereen
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:49 am

I mean the character Red-3 not Matt, He's probably gonna be fine.
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Mineczka
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:30 am

K i'm gonna wait til Matt post something...

shadereen
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alphawolf565 on Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:09 pm

I'm sorry but it really anoys me when the GM dosn't post for awhile. Unless it is really important then it is understandable.

Alphawolf565
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!