Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Orchard Valley

Orchard Valley

a part of “Orchard Valley”, a fictional universe by PsychedOut.

A family of humans stirs change in a sleepy Vermont village of supernatural beings.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Orchard Valley”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Orchard Valley

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PsychedOut on Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:33 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Orchard Valley"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Psych
you
out
in
the
end

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PsychedOut
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Orchard Valley

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Littlest Mermaid on Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:10 pm

First of all, I'm literally binge watching Psych right now so when I saw your signature I almost screamed. Second of all, I'd like to reserve The Cafe Owner!

Faceclaim: Jesse Spencer
Find out who you are, and do it on purpose

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Littlest Mermaid
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:34 pm

Hello.^.^ May I reserve the Owl Barner Owner/Witch?

Face Claim : I'm not quite sure, but I'll let you know the second I find one. :)

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:44 pm

Could I reserve the magic shop owner?
As for the face claim, I'm unsure. I'll definitely tell you when it gets figured out.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juilii on Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:07 am

Could I reserve the human teen? I'll also post face claim later...
He be a dude. Just going to say that she ahead of time.

Juilii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hannahpop102 on Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:34 am

I would like to reserve teenager 2
FC: Will be Sarah Hyland
Hannahpop102

Hannahpop102
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PsychedOut on Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:56 am

I'll get these all reserved for you guys!

@The Littlest Mermaid: Psych is definitely one of my top ten all time favorite shows.

EDIT: Something I forgot to mention: these supernaturals are not immortal, but they live a very long time (1000+) and don't age past adulthood.

PsychedOut
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:34 pm

Great, thanks! I've decided on Michael Malarkey for my face claim.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:12 pm

Okay so this is very COMPLICATED

I plan to take Parent 3 of teenager 2 take the mom with the face claim
Gillian anderson
ImageImageImage

So if NO ONE will take Parent 4 instead of making him a NPC I will also take him but I will fill you in when I see you itching to start then I will make that.
ImageImage

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PsychedOut on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:53 pm

@Lvdwilt2000: Reserved! Just make sure you collaborate your species at least with Hannahpop102.

PsychedOut
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juilii on Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:13 am

Hallos again, I have returned with my face claim, it is Colin ford.

Juilii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hannahpop102 on Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:43 am

I posted my CS if you want anything changed just contact me.
Hannahpop102

Hannahpop102
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Littlest Mermaid on Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:47 pm

Hey, sorry! I'm starting a new job soon so I've been really busy with training. I'm going to work on his CS when I get the chance! Hopefully I'll get him done tomorrow.

The Littlest Mermaid
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PsychedOut on Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:04 pm

@Juilii: Awesome!

@The Littlest Mermaid: no problem. I'd be lying if I said I had started writing out my character. I've been super busy the last couple days too.

PsychedOut
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:58 am

@PsychedOut: I've finally finished my character. Please let me know if something needs to be changed, I'd be happy to do so. I hope you like him.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juilii on Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:51 pm

Question: can werewolves turn without the full moon? Or does full moon mean they cant return to human form during that time?

Juilii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PsychedOut on Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:34 pm

Yes, and yes. They can turn a few times a week without issue, but they have to turn the night during the full moon and the nights before and after and can't turn back. They are also stronger during those days and nights.

PsychedOut
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:12 am

OMG I totatly forgot about my CS I will send in my WIP and work on it now SO SO SO SO SORRY

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Littlest Mermaid on Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:54 am

Question. How are werewolves turned? They're bitten by another wolf? Also, when they change for the first time is it a painful thing to endure or does it just kind of happen? I'm wondering if the transformation is more Tyler from Vampire Diaries or Teen Wolf.

The Littlest Mermaid
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PsychedOut on Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:09 pm

They are either born or bitten. The first transformation is difficult and painful, but from there it's pretty much smooth sailing. Sorry, but I have not seen either of those shows, so I don't know about that.

Also, for everyone, you may notice that I added two more characters. I will be playing one of them, but the other one is open and I'll give you guys first dibs. Otherwise I'll post a roleplayers wanted real quick.

PsychedOut
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!