Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Origins of The Oververse

Origins of The Oververse

a part of “Origins of The Oververse”, a fictional universe by Lasting End.

Basically in this Roleplay you are a newly created God or Demon created by an Over-Deity to make the Oververse.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Origins of The Oververse”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Origins of The Oververse

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lasting End on Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:32 pm

OOC: Discuss stuff here...
Kidnap? I prefer the term "Suprise Adoption" - Anonymous

(Looking for artists for avatar and signature! Will check in gallery)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lasting End
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Origins of The Oververse

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krauklis on Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:26 pm

I was actually thinking of doing something similar to this idea, I might just join yours instead. :P Also I will take the demonic side, after I figure out more of what the RP is about. So, are we basically creating a world, for the main god? Is there war and fighting? What are your plans?
"My feathers are black as midnight,
so I hide from you.
My eyes are ever so watchful,
So I know your every move.
My voice is loud, and vengeful,
So that one day I may warn them of your presence.
I am Raven, and you are thy enemy.
"
-Patric Sallstrom (Krauklis/Me)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Krauklis
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HellHound01 on Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:00 pm

This look's like it could be fun! I already sent in a character who use's denomic (did you mean to spell it that way?) energy. What about this point system you mentioned more info please.

HellHound01
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantaBadger on Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:16 pm

The rp looks great, I can't wait to get started... I'm assuming we wait for your first post. Also, how many demonic/divine energy points do we begin with?
Sanity, schamity! I've got style...

If you're looking for a brutal legend roleplay or a fantasy one revolving around Heavy Metal and, let's be frank, gratuitous violence check out 'The Second Age of Metal'. Characters are always welcome and I'm happy to give you the story so far, here's a link: http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-second-age-of-metal/

FantaBadger
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lasting End on Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:02 pm

@krauklis
Basically there is no specific goal (though if you want one there's an idea i've had floating in my head) and yes there almost defienetly will be war and fighting.

@Hellhound
Sorry I'll do more on the points system in the intro in a sec.

@FantaBadger

See the intro in a sec.

Okay guys I think I'll start this RP and recruitment will always be open so be sure to mention it to your friends.

Lasting End
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lasting End on Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:51 pm

Hey , Hellhound would you mind if I waited a bit before bringing your god into the RP?

Lasting End
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HellHound01 on Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:26 pm

Not a problem man already sent ya a PM about it.

HellHound01
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HellHound01 on Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:28 pm

Quick question how should we make other race's?

Here's a example

Divine servants: enter name here.

Description: enter description here.

Personality: enter there habit's and natures here.

History: enter history here (as well as how they serve you if Divine servants)

is this O.K. or do you have something eles in mind Lasting End?

Question #2 Do the sentient race's have access to magic? What tec level's do they start at and how advanced can they get?

HellHound01
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lasting End on Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:53 pm

1. That's okay you can do that if you want but so long as you describe them without a "species sheet" (with all those traits to in the post) your fine.

2. Sentients races do have access to magic but nothing like...say that could harm a God/Demon OR create stuff like a God, if they can do things like...say create a hill with magic unless it is constantly being held up with magic it will go away after a while. As for technology you can let them start at say, our modern technology but I would prefer that you started at the most medieval. And also this is a Fantasy AND Sci-Fi RP so space ships and lasers and stuff is aloud. And kind of obviously Technomancy (Technology and Magic together) is aloud.

By the way, do you think I'm going overboard with places?

Lasting End
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HellHound01 on Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:02 pm

Not at all. I will edit my one post and thank you for clearing that up.

HellHound01
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lasting End on Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:40 am

Yo guys please forget about my other "Ornathon" god, instead I will RP mainly as Sandron instead of using him as a side character as I originally intended.

Lasting End
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lasting End on Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:46 am

Hey fluffmeister I don't think you have that small ammount of points left it only takes 1 point to craft a planet, 2 points to make sentients, 3 points to make a divine servant, 0 points to make plants, mountains, mindless animals etc. anyway...if you wouldn't mind doing that for me (I'll figure it out to)

I nearly forgot! All your Divine Energy and Denomic Energy is recharged.

Lasting End
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantaBadger on Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:35 pm

Hooray! Oh, just a question: When it comes to how our planets and races are progressing are you going to determine this and give us updates or what's the deal?

FantaBadger
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HellHound01 on Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:55 pm

How much time passes between post? More specifically how fast do are race's advance Technology wise? Shouldn’t it take thousands of years for them to advance or should we just move them along at any pace we want?

HellHound01
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantaBadger on Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:09 am

Uh, fluffy? I think you missed one of my posts... You may want to edit yours.

Also, there seems to be a bit of confusion with everyone as to how many planet's my system has and which is which; The first planet has life on it and second is the crystal planet and the third is the gas giant which has a moon with life on it.

FantaBadger
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HellHound01 on Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:08 pm

So can we recharge now or what?

HellHound01
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantaBadger on Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:28 pm

Since the gm seems to have ditched us I say we might as well...

FantaBadger
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantaBadger on Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:44 pm

Ok, the fucking internet is preventing me from posting in the IC. So, therefore, I will post it here in until such a time that I do not have to deal with retarded computers such as mine:
Sonitus rattled against the cage of divine energy that enchained her, lashing out and scream with none able to observe and no other sound within aside from the message that repeated itself in an endless loop. Living in the Light's words made the demon fume with anger, she wanted revenge for this prison but more to stop the irritating voice that after an unknowable amount of time fragmented her already broken mind further. She focused some of her remaining demonic energy and used it to attack the sound, to stop the incessant drone from reaching her ears but save it for a time that she might be able to seek her revenge. A massive earthquake shook the entire planet, the Drean protected themselves well and their homes were not fully destroyed as they were better suited to enduring the chaotic weather patterns of Erratin but the Karrn were unlikely to be so fortunate. With it came the sound to hysterical laughter, the demon had succeeded in removing the annoyance but there was something wrong within the trap, or rather, something missing. It was sound. Now there was only silence that surrounded this deity of music and sound, truly alone in Light's prison. The demon was afraid.

Meanwhile, the Dreans knew they were fighting a losing battle against the invaders. Their numbers were limitless, always pouring through the portal to their world and on their beloved and once keenly desired Zelos there was a dark stain of their presence. Even more concerning was the change in the twin suns, their light was different and had an ill effect on almost all creatures of the planet. Plants withered, animals dropped dead of a strange sickness and the entire planet seemed assaulted by the harmonious energy that poured from it. New organisms appeared, threatening the existing creatures by competition for already dwindling food sources. The Drean were no different from the other animals, every so often the Karrn would find one dead on the ground with no marks other than what appeared to be unnatural, spreading burn marks that sometimes shined with brilliance. Many of the creatures began to adapt to the change, as was their nature, and the Drean took more to the night, sleeping and hiding during the day. Their cities had not been found yet due to their unusual design and appearance but if they did not somehow deal with Malthorn's forces soon it would only be a matter of time before the Balms attacked. They would never submit to any oppressing force, their minds were made to be free and creative, so a poetic 'solution' was devised to show that they were not afraid to fight for freedom and to give some hope of survival for their species.

One night their army appeared shockingly close to the portal, millions of Drean with teeth and weapons bared descended upon the unprepared Karrn and their 'divine' masters with shocking ferocity. Their fighting prowess was unmatched, slaughtering countless of the invaders as they reached the portal and began to attack it as well. ((It's your choice whether or not they succeed.)) Soon, though, the enemy numbers proved too great as they knew they would, many Drean now falling in battle. After what could have been days they would finally all appear to be dead but that impact of their last stand was immense, there would be untold destruction to their fortresses and encampments with many dead or dying. So great was the number of Drean now lying lifeless in the mud, or the few captured, that it would be assumed that they were now extinct or very close to it. They would become legendary creatures of myth to the invaders; demon-like creatures of song and mischief protecting the remaining wilds of Erratin. Sonitus, too, would be referred to in myths and legends as the demonic master of all that is chaotic and creative in the soul. A demon bound in unbreakable chains by a god for her crimes.

FantaBadger
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HellHound01 on Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:07 am

All right I sent the GM a PM a week ago about bringing my second character into the RP, yet he has not responded so should I just bring him into the RP or what?

HellHound01
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantaBadger on Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:56 am

Just bring him in, it's possible that our GM has been banned or something along those lines. That's happened before in a couple of Rps I've been in, it didn't stop one of them actually... It went on for over a hundred pages. Heh, it helped in that most of the players (including myself) were spammers with too much spare time. :P

FantaBadger
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!