Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! »

Players Wanted: Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! »

Orikalkos Imperial Arena

a topic in Battle Arena, a part of the RPG forum.

A bloody repository for combat. Get your adrenaline fix here: start a fight, find a sparring partner, train, or just spend your time studying older matches. Don't forget to record the results of your fights in the Hall of Records!

Orikalkos Imperial Arena

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zaltos-Kiraxo on Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:18 am

In the deepest reaches of space, through the longest streches of wormholes, possibly into another dimension, was the forgotten home of one the most powerful empires to touch the grounds of the Heavens and the Mortal Realms, the home of the Orikalkos Empire. The homes, and towers, everything within the mighty walls that stretched for miles, was empty. In the exact center of this contained land stood a castle that stretched into the clouds that still waived a flag bearing the Orikalkos Empire's star and their colors of Metallic Purple and Neon Green. Sadly, there was no life here, just a casual gust of wind, but even the sun produced no heat at this moment. This land, this empire, was alive, and with no one to care for, it has become cold and lifeless. But, for every kingdom, there is a prophecy of return, and maybe this empire's prophecy could possibly come true...It just needs it's first breath of life.

In the midst of this empire was a massive arena made of a unique stone created by the sciences of the Orikalkos Empire. This arena had been used many of times, and in the last war that was brought upon their land, this arena was the breaking point where the Heavens were faced to battle the Mortal Realm. In the center of this arena stood a statue of two armored beings in combat. One was garbed in an armor bearing the marking of the Orikalkos Empire, and using a might dual edged broadsword that stretched eight feet in legnth. The other was garbed in an armor similar to the others, but his star was shifted, and he used an axe. Around the statue's base was what looked like a mixture of fire and lighting swirling. The final battle here was never recorded in the Heavens nor the Mortal realm, for the power that the ruler of this land had was enough to bring forth the power of God to smite them all, for even he knew if the Orikalkos Empire succeeded, their leader could set foot in his Heaven.

Who will tempt this land? Who shall offer it life? Who shall it pick for it's new king? Only in the midst of the arena shall the new king be chosen...Or so the story says..

(Alright, Rules are as follows)
Fantasy
One Element (Earth, Wind, Water, Fire, Etc.)
One Physical Power (Sight, Hearing, Stregnth, Flying, etc.)
Armor (Must state it's ability, if any)
No Guns. (Certain explosives are okay, just remember, you can't carry 500 grenades..)
No God-Modding.
Proper English.
T1
Have fun.
Just let me touch your mind... I'll make it quiver in it's own filth. Just let me touch your soul... I'll make it suffer worse the Hell. Just let me touch your heart... I'll break it with a grin. I am Zaltos, the slayer of gods, and the essence of your worst fears. Run while i'll still let you stand.
- Zaltos Kiraxo vs. Amen Ra

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zaltos-Kiraxo
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Orikalkos Imperial Arena

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CandyToast on Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:58 pm

CandyToast enters the battle!

Element: Air

Physical Power: Nimbleness

Armor: Light, leather armor,shoulder and knee pads, increases speed and mobility to extremely fast levels, due to enchantment. Scaly helmet resembling a squid.

Weapons: Dual poison daggers, 5 toxic grenades, a roll of poison darts. Squid ink bombs.

Danger Level (Scale From 0 to 100): 82

Who will accept my challenge?!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CandyToast
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zaltos-Kiraxo on Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:12 pm

Calibur

Element: Earth

Physical Power: Stregnth

Armor: Body is made of steel. No armor.

Weapons: Vulcan's Hammer

Danger Level: N/A

I will.

Introduce your character into the arena if you accept.

Zaltos-Kiraxo
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CandyToast on Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:51 pm

CandyToast makes his way into the arena, a slightly worried expression on his face. Regardless of that, his body is eager and ready, leaning forwards, and ready to pounce. His hand wraps around his dagger. With every step he takes, both confidence and fear build up within him. The blanket of darkness that is the sky in the arena beckons a challenger. The statues stare deep into CandyToast's soul, judging [i]if he's worthy enough.[i] He looks around more, sweat dripping down his brow.
Last edited by CandyToast on Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CandyToast
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zaltos-Kiraxo on Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:03 pm

OOC: Surely you have a better introduction than that, don't you? You need to introduce your character in a post. What he wears, his stance, expression, etc...

Zaltos-Kiraxo
Member for 8 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!