Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

No-Go AA+

OTP Discussion

a part of “No-Go AA+”, a fictional universe by Victorant.

Love School Drama (v.2) Make a reputation for yourself or make a fool out of yourself. The choice is yours.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “No-Go AA+”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: OTP Discussion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:55 am

This makes me laugh XD! For Rocco who is stealing Yuuki from Sora and maybe Fuyuki from Kazuki? :^)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAeox9hv5Kk

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QυεεηAмoroυs on Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:30 pm

Omg Val... XD

Here is a little something I edited:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

QυεεηAмoroυs
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:10 am

Nothing to post now so random pictures

Kei x Gen
Spoiler: show
ImageImage

Rocco x Yuuki

Rhys x Shiori

Fuyuki x Tadashi

Bishop x Devone
ImageImage

Rocco x Devone (before and after she gets a makeover)
ImageImage

Rocco x Fuyuki
ImageImage

Sibling love, Akira x Kaito

Tadashi x Tsukiko

Ryou x Aeon...

Johnny x Fuyuki

Bishop x Cassi

Ryou x Devone
ImageImage

Victorant
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Giver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:39 pm

Sorry, but every time a OTP thread pops up when it comes to you guys, I feel obligated to link to this song.

I am not sorry.
I am not 『ins△ne.』
I am just extremely 『dedica̷t̴e̶d̷』
to the act of losing my 『ḿ̸̘͜͠ì̵͉͗n̴͓̝̚ḏ̴͈͋̿.』

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tinkers on Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:46 am

Tinkers
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stiles on Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:21 am

Stiles
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HolyJunkie on Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:10 am

Purple haze, runnin' through my brain. Lately, things don't seem the same.

HolyJunkie
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BelleTheAngel on Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:22 am

Kazuki x Kaori (Though I think she's wearing heels.. cause she's a shortie. XD)

I know they are closer in height, but here's a cute one of Akira and Kaito

Kazuki x Akira

Fuyuki (?) x Bishop?

Misaki x Chase

Gen x Kei

BelleTheAngel
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:38 am

Gen x Kei

Victorant
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Giver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:24 am

Misaki and Kazuki? Ryou?

Victorant
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KaelaKatastrophe on Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:18 am

Oh my god! I love those images Vic! Ryou and Misaki... I hadn't thought of it... that would be kind of cute actually. Though her fantasies might ruin that... but seeing his reaction would be priceless. XD. I would certainly pay to see him find out he gets paired with Kazuki.

KaelaKatastrophe
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pandora's Melancholy on Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:02 am

I know... this is for OTPs but, this one is as canon as it can get lol!
Since, I adore Kazuki's parents even if they are already dead! They're alumni of Airdalen School! Of course if it has been standing that long >.< So please entertain me just for now >.<

Daddy Shinjiro was asked by their teacher to send some lesson handouts to Mommy Megumi because she was sick... Oh and yes some things happened lol

And the first one who actually confessed was Mommy Megumi while Daddy Shinjiro was asleep. He did say it was unfair because he didn't hear it. He was so tired because he was very clumsy in confessing his feelings that he was so tired and fell asleep when they returned from the class trip lol!

First Christmas as a Couple! It was Daddy Shinjiro who knitted a scarf for Mommy Megumi >.<

Their first kiss? Actually, I don't know if it would be counted as one, but it was when Daddy Shinjiro gathered all his courage to kiss Mommy Megumi on.... yes just the cheek, because he was really really nervous at that point and might faint. He said it was thanks for tutoring him lol!

Mommy Megumi is the cool type that doesn't show her affections too much and is fine talking or getting close with other boys since they're just acquaintances even if she is already a couple with Daddy Shinjiro. But he is quite the spoiled and possessive type, so many awkward scenarios >.<

Mommy Megumi asked Daddy Shinjiro how he knew he really loves her!

Of course they got married eventually! If now, how would they have Kazuki right?

Theme Song: I could not ask for more
It makes you think why Kazuki is such a Casanova/Playboy when his parents were so cute!

Pandora's Melancholy
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby Tinkers on Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:39 pm

For who falls for Rocco (that crazy boy o.o )
https://youtu.be/QZZ5nq_quzc
Fingers pointed at you Yuuki and your dateo <3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

Tinkers
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:55 am

Johnny x Fuyuki

Shiori x Rocco
ImageImage

Aeon x Gen

Rocco x Misaki

Kaito x ??

Bishop x Devone

Kei x Kaori
ImageImage

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:19 pm

Val found this but I wanted to share it.
Cassiopeia x Rocco Lol they haven't met yet but it looks like them
https://youtu.be/T4sN4EDFUAM

Victorant
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:13 am

In tribute of what's happening now..
Yuuki x Rocco might as well...xD

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QυεεηAмoroυs on Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:24 pm

Omg~! She would die. Not that I'm opposed...but... I think she would have a meltdown if she was kissed this early on by anyone, especially so publicly. Also the whole Sora advising her to stay away from him... not to mention rumors... oml... She'd die. XD

I love that picture though. ♥♥♥

QυεεηAмoroυs
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tinkers on Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:00 pm

Reviving this thread~~!!

Rocco x Fuyuki ~Rouki
Not much development yetttt but I think a ship worth a thought! Their conversations would be full of lovely banter! They're both playful and cheeky behind innocent appearances but they come from different backgrounds. Fuyuki is upper class and Rocco is an average boy. It would also make the animosity between Fuyuki and Devone deeper with Rocco in the center of it!

Kei x Kaori ~Keori
They used to like each other so wouldn't it just be the sweetest thing if they made it happen, finally?!
They'd be a stronger couple for it! Forgiving each other's mistakes. x33

Rocco x Shiori ~Roori
Because they hate each other XDDDDDDDDD just why not?
Shiori doesn't like physical contact and Rocco likes to get physical. This is a match made in hell.

Tinkers
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KazeNoKitsune on Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:59 am

I could totally hop on board for some Roori, but I think we should discuss it quietly, as Shiori might overhear. XDDD

KazeNoKitsune
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HolyJunkie on Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:51 am

I had an idea for "Johnny/Chase" having their own name.

It'd be called "Drama".

... I'm hoping someone gets that, 'cause I did do some research for it. :D

HolyJunkie
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!