Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy »

Players Wanted: Chat Plays 5E Stream Seeks Players, Little to No Commitment » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov »

Our Broken Wings

Our Broken Wings

a part of “Our Broken Wings”, a fictional universe by Thedoctorscompanion.

After a devastating virus swept the Earth killing off the majority of the human race, a new species emerges, but which one is superior? {Full}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Our Broken Wings”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Our Broken Wings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thedoctorscompanion on Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:02 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Our Broken Wings"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thedoctorscompanion
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Our Broken Wings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cornflower on Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:51 am

Hi! Is it alright if I reserve the legacy with the face claim of Ayano Tateyama from Kagerou Project?
My favourite fruit is the mango, allow for me to get back to you on the hex codes?

Also:

If need be, can I reserve the duchess as well? You stated in the rules that it is recommended to take one from each category, so...
Her face claim will be Elizabeth Midford from Kuroshitsuji.

One day, the flowers will bloom.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cornflower
Member for 6 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:12 am

Hello! This sounds really cool! I would love to join! I would like to reserve the vampire prince and I don't know which human I want just yet XD. I'll update this post in a moment with the gif of my character considering I am not sure what I want to use yet lol. My favorite anime is Code Geass so i'll put a gif of that up. ^^ I am debating on the hex code yet, and my favorite fruit is grapes. :3

So yes, I shall update this momentarily with my gifs and hex codes!

UPDATE:

My favorite show:

and the gif of my character for the prince:Jack Vessalius from Pandora Hearts

hex code #9F000F

Also, would you lend me your character sheet? I suck at creating my own XP
Last edited by FaddedFox on Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
"What happened to your forehead?"
"A fork."
"A fork?"
"Yes, sir. I wish I'd been eating with a spoon."
"You stabbed yourself with a fork?"
"It flipped."
"Flipped?"
"The fork."
"A flipped fork?"
"It flicked my forehead."
Pausing in the counting of my change, he gave me a narrow look.
"That's right," I said. "A flipped fork flicked my forehead.”
― Dean Koontz, Odd Thomas

FaddedFox
Member for 8 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby toajojo on Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:25 am

Could I please reserve two characters? The female orphan, hexcode #CC00CC. And the vampire Duke, hexcode #FF3300.

Their faceclaims being Hannah Anefeloz from Black Butler, and Sharrkan from Magi.

My favorite anime

toajojo
Member for 8 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thedoctorscompanion on Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:31 am

@Toajojo @Cornflower
Reserved!

@FaddedFox @Zoey26123
We've got a slight problem here, as Zoey26123 PMd me requesting the position at the same time as FaddedFox posted. I can split the role between you two and add an extra slot too the other side, or I if one of you is willing to switch. If neither of those work for you, you can compete for the role, though I'm nota big fan of that.

I'll leave the decision up to the two of you. :)

Thedoctorscompanion
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:35 am

I'd like to reserve the Revenge Seeker. My favorite fruit is strawberries, here's the gif of my favorite anime...

And as for my face claim, I'm not entirely sure yet. I may go with Gauche Suede from Letter Bee.

Thanks!

Feyblue
Member for 7 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:39 am

Oh XD Well then. I would rather not compete I could reserve the vampire duke :3 In that case, I'll change my character gif.

I will use Kamui from Tsubasa Chronicles

FaddedFox
Member for 8 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thedoctorscompanion on Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:47 am

@Feyblue
That role is already reserved, I am adding a few more roles because of how fast this is filling up. If you'd like I can split the role so they were both a part of the escape plan? There's always the option of competing as well.

Thedoctorscompanion
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:52 am

Yay!!! I had a wicked cool idea with the revenge dude and the prince and I hate the competition role plays! Thank you Fox!

Zoey26123
Member for 7 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:53 am

I'd be willing to compete. I'd rather not force you to split up your intended backstory and create additional roles just to accommodate me. And, if you'd rather not make a judgement one way or the other and be forced to reject somebody, I could always just leave and spare you the trouble.

Won't be able to respond for a bit, since I need to go to a class for fifty minutes. I can discuss this with both you and Zoey when I return.

Feyblue
Member for 7 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thedoctorscompanion on Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:59 am

@Feyblue
I'm already creating a second Duke role to accommodate, and I like to keep it balanced between sides. I'll be adding a male and female slot to each side. Splitting the role wouldn't do much harm.

Thedoctorscompanion
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mazamizari on Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:32 pm

EDIT||Ahh I see I see. Then I'll switch genders and roll with the Baroness?My favorite fruit? I really love raspberries. . . I dunno if that counts.
FC||Ai Enma-Hell Girl

Urm. . .My favorite anime is Kuroshitsuji so. . Gif.
oQo
Last edited by Mazamizari on Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mazamizari
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thedoctorscompanion on Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:39 pm

@Mazamizari
The Prince is already reserved, I made a mistake on the front page. (Sorry.) I did some extra roles, a Baroness, and two human roles of both genders that I'm leaving so Fey can have their pick. If you'd like I can switch the genders for the Baroness or you could take a human.

Thedoctorscompanion
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mazamizari on Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:57 pm

Um, I think I've fixed it?

Mazamizari
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:04 pm

Hello there! Might I please reserve the spot of the undecided female human? My favorite fruit would have to be banana (bread) and my favorite anime at the moment is Fairy Tail. As far as FC and hex code though, I haven't currently decided but I will update this as soon as I do.

Gonna go with Shinoa Hiiragi from Owari No Seraph.
Last edited by Cheshire_Girl on Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thedoctorscompanion on Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:13 pm

@Chesire_Girl
Reserved!

Thedoctorscompanion
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:16 pm

Back. But, unfortunately, I think I'm probably going to be dropping out of the running for this one. The whole premise I came up with my character on was that he'd be filling the role of the revenge seeker. As such, his entire personality and history would be essentially redundant with somebody else already filling that role, save that unlike the one he was imitating, he'd have no connection to any of the characters, and thus would be, at best, a nuisance, and at worst, utterly irrelevant. As such, there really isn't much point to creating him at this juncture.

I'm sorry to have wasted your time.

Feyblue
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thedoctorscompanion on Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:23 pm

@Feyblue
No problem at all. I hope I'll get a chance to role play with you sometime in the future.

@Everyone
If any of you who were only able to snag one character want a second I'll give you the male human if you want him. If not I'll allow another member. :)

Thedoctorscompanion
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:27 pm

I just had an idea, actually. Perhaps if Cheshire had any particular bits of backstory she wanted to use to tie herself into the story, I might be able to fit my own character idea into that? Since neither of us has like, any links to any of the other established characters, we're both somewhat out of the loop, but if she wanted to coordinate on anything, I suppose things still might work.

Did you have anything in particular in mind, Cheshire? If so, send me an IM or PM.

Feyblue
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thedoctorscompanion on Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:32 pm

@Chesire_Girl @FeyBlue
I didn't want to add any set in stone links until you returned, but any links with characters are fair game as long as they fit the story. When you two work it out tell me and I'll update the page. :)

Thedoctorscompanion
Member for 7 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!