Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Our Cloaked Society

Our Cloaked Society

a part of “Our Cloaked Society”, a fictional universe by Airy.

After one of their friends was murdered, students of secret Cloaked Society's academy must protect three friends who are keeping a big secret of their own. {1 role open!}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Our Cloaked Society”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Our Cloaked Society

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airy on Wed May 04, 2016 3:25 pm

Hello! Welcome to my roleplay "Our Cloaked Society." If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask. Reservations will last up to 48 hours. Once you know your face claim, and in the William Prep student's situation, your character's ability, please post them here. I just don't want to double up on abilities. My own character's ability is Aura manipulation (So, she can read auras, and change them so the person's emotions can shift, as well as use her aura in order to heal physical injury.)
Imageβ€œI hope she'll be a fool -- that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Airy
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Our Cloaked Society

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Wed May 04, 2016 3:44 pm

Airy; So glad to see that this is back! I'd like to reserve the male role of the society, please with the face claim Grant Gustin, please. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airy on Wed May 04, 2016 4:10 pm

Yay, of course! ^^ Glad to have you join Dumi!

Airy
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Wed May 04, 2016 4:24 pm

Can I reserve a William Prep Student? His faceclaim would be *insert cute Actor here* ! His power *taps fingers* I'd have to get back to you on that. More than likely it will be along the lines of Mind Manipulation.

InakoUchiha
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Thu May 05, 2016 12:30 am

omg the plot is amazing aaaa
I was wondering if I could reserve a female Cloaked Society student?
Her face claim will be Alycia Debnam Carey. Thanks!
( she / they )
-Λ‹Λβœ„β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆ

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airy on Thu May 05, 2016 2:05 pm

@Inako: Of course! I'll put the reservation down now. ^^

@Lightining: Sure thing! I also love the FC choice -- Alycia is so kickass it makes me want to cry.

Edit: Oo, I almost forgot! If you have a William Prep student, make sure to say who their family is and why they are politically important. My girl's father is the president of France.

Airy
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hotairballoon on Thu May 05, 2016 4:14 pm

Hi! Could I reserve a male William Prep student (his father is a German diplomat and his mother is the financial advisor for the prime minister). His FC will be Cameron Monaghan and his power will be Umbrakinesis (aka darkness manipulation). By the way, this looks so wonderful; I'm very excited to be a part of it!
I like people and I like them to like me, but I wear my heart where God put it, on the inside. -F. Scott Fitzgerald

hotairballoon
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airy on Thu May 05, 2016 6:38 pm

Yes of course! Cameron is 10/10 a beautiful, red-headed sweetheart.

Airy
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terraformer on Thu May 05, 2016 9:18 pm

I'd like to reserve a Cloaked Society Member
Faceclaim:Astrid Berges-Frisbey

Terraformer
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airy on Thu May 05, 2016 11:14 pm

@Immaya: I'll put that down -- glad to have you join!

@Everyone: All the spots have now been taken, so I'll wait until everyone has a character wip in then probably send you all a message with some other tidbits of information. ^^

Airy
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Fri May 06, 2016 2:09 pm

Imma have to drop out, It's a bit too much rn. Sorry Love the idea though.

InakoUchiha
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airy on Fri May 06, 2016 3:11 pm

That's fine! Thanks for letting me know.

Airy
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby solarflare on Fri May 06, 2016 3:33 pm

Hey! I'll go ahead and snag the last Male character, I'd have to get back to you on the power but for FC I think I am going with, Lucky Blue Smith, I might completely change it though later! Sorry for the sporadic-ness >.<!

solarflare
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airy on Sat May 07, 2016 12:16 am

Awesome!! I'll put it down right now, and haha, don't worry about the sporadic-ness -- I'm the same way.

Airy
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mirrorones on Sat May 07, 2016 9:03 am

Can I reserve a William Prep Student: Female: FC: Arden Cho

mirrorones
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Inspiration World Builder Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airy on Sat May 07, 2016 4:27 pm

Sorry Mirror! All the roles are filled.

Airy
Member for 8 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!