Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Our Half Lights

Our Half Lights

a part of “Our Half Lights”, a fictional universe by Airy.

Two sets of half demon, half human twins of the sun and moon prophecy set out to deal with the struggles of the demon world. {reboot]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Our Half Lights”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Our Half Lights

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airy on Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:30 pm

Hello!! Welcome to my roleplay. Reservations will last for 48 hours and within that time frame you must send in a character or at least a WIP. Also, since this is a simple four character roleplay, if the first person who reserves would like to do this as a 1x1 where I take two characters and you as well, I am open to that. Just let me know!!
Image“I hope she'll be a fool -- that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Airy
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Our Half Lights

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Castle on Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:07 pm

Hello Airy!!
I'm Castle, I am definitely interested in reserving a space on your roleplay. I was wondering if I could reserve the Cogitatio slot. Searching for face claims. I will keep you posted.
Thank you very much,
Cas

Edit: Sorry about the double post. Not sure what I did there. // Let me know if you would suggest any face claims for the part!!
Last edited by Castle on Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Castle

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Castle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Property Buyer Greeter Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Castle on Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:07 pm

Hello Airy!!
I'm Castle, I am definitely interested in reserving a space on your roleplay. I was wondering if I could reserve the Cogitatio slot. Searching for face claims. I will keep you posted.
Thank you very much,
Cas

Castle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Property Buyer Greeter Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airy on Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:32 pm

@Castle: Sure thing, I'll put down your reservation now! And don't worry about the double post, haha. God only knows how many times my computer has glitched and done it. As for the faceclaim, I would be glad to suggest some for you! Do you have any image of how you want them to look or if you had any idea of your characters personality already??

Airy
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:26 pm

Hey-o! Would it be possible to trouble you for the Sun Twin 2? I guess you could call him.....the Sunny D! Cause he got a D........don't kick me out over that.

Anyways, for his FC I'm feeling Austin Butler.

For your consideration, CutUp. Laters.

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airy on Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:27 pm

@CutUp: Hey!! It's no trouble at all, I'll put your reservation up asap!! And that's a better joke than any I've ever told, to be honest.

Airy
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:42 pm

Hey, so I then I guess as the fourth person to reserve I get to take the last one left :) Sun twin 1 please!

Don't have a FC or anything in mind yet, just wanted to jump in and reserve aha

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airy on Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:13 pm

@unicorns.are.real: Sounds good, I put your reserve down!! I'll PM you a little later so we can come up with some basic backstory with our sisters and come up with a last name!!

Airy
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:51 pm

So I've decided I'll have FC: Sierra Kusterbeck (I reckon she looks enough like Lucy Hale) and

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Castle on Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:19 am

Hello again!
I guess I just got a little confusion out of the way reading through the forum. I was originally looking for a match for Lucy Hale. I kind of had my heart set on FC: Robert Sheehan for a moment, do you think he's too much of a stretch for Austin Butler? Curly dark hair, yikes. I'm looking for an adaptable, artistic & obnoxious character overall. If you think Robert won't work, I would love some recommendations.
Thank you so much,
Cas

Castle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:59 am

Don't feel too bad, I got confused on the twin sets too! Which btw Airy how does the twin thing work? Are they like born hours apart if one was born during the day, and the other at night, or were they kinda born as the sun went down, and the moon came out?

Well, I love me some Robert Sherman. He was my favorite Misfit. And honestly I think he could work, they got kinda similar facial structure. Like if you took away their hair I could see it. But that's just me. But if you're looking for suggestions I got a couple for you to consider:

Dylan O'Brien (even though he's a bit overused around here)

Bill Skarsgard

Lucas Till

Dane Dehaan

I'm also open to changing my FC if you want. I'm not totally set on Austin Butler now that you've said what kind of character you want to play. Originally I was going to do something similar, with him being artistic, and a bit of a jerk. But now I'm thinking of a more ambitious, and cunning character. Like the boys were raised by the demons, and groomed to be their figure heads right? So I was thinking of my character to sort of take to it, but have plans on taking control rather than just being their tool. So I'm thinking of a different FC. Seriously considering Daniel Sharman as a new FC.

(For some reason I really like him, and Dane being brothers. Don't know why.)

But really I can't decide!

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airy on Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:42 pm

I'll post some extra information about the story later today that goes into some specifics about the twins and the bonds and stuff, but yeah, basically the two girls are twin sisters, and then the boys are twin brothers. My girl is the moon twin, so she would have been born at night (when the moon was up), while her twin sister would have been born when the sun was up, whether it was just rising or it was just setting. The same goes for the boys.

Also, I love all the FC'S ya'll picked out (especially Dane, but he's my favorite actor so I'm super biased on that). Don't stress too much about whether they look too much like one another. I know fraternal twins that if they didn't tell you they were siblings, I literally would never know.

Airy
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:09 pm

Alright. A part of me wants to use Daniel Sharman, and Robert Sheehan, and him just being like 'Why did all the handsome and chiseledness go to him?!' I find that hilarious for some reason.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Castle on Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:42 pm

@Airy, I am relieved to hear you say that! I often get identical and fraternal confused, especially since I know about three pairs of identical twins, but I can imagine imagine the two babies just popping out looking different. I think the dark hair / light hair combo might play well into the moon and sun theme. So I think I have decided I would like to go with Robert Sheehan, and the hex #CCCCEE. Thank you!

@CutUp, hey, don't let my tardiness influence your decision! Just go with whatever you want. And ps, hang on let me take a shower and then I will reply to your message and we will discuss background!

Castle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:50 pm

Yeah I think I will go with Daniel Sharman. Sorry for the change.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airy on Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:46 pm

Okay, both FC'S have been added to the front! ^^ And no need to apologize CutUp, it's no trouble at all!!

Airy
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airy on Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:31 am

OH, just so you guys know, there's no posting order to this at all. In my roleplay's generally I just let everyone get in their first post (so right now, we're just waiting on CutUp's) but yeah, then post whenever. Of course don't post after every reply asap, just cause we want people to be able to catch up and stuff and post what they want and had in mind, but don't feel the need to wait for someone to post if they haven't in a couple of days if you have something in mind to post.

Airy
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:56 am

I've got a post about ready to go. Sorry for taking so long, been side tracked by a bunch of stuff.

Edit:
Well I hope it was worth the wait! Heh, knob jockey. Ain't British slang fun?

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:19 pm

Hope ya'll don't mind if I move things on a little bit. I can change it if it's too godmody or anything.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!