Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Our Rebirth

Our Rebirth

a part of “Our Rebirth”, a fictional universe by Felilla.

It is the Renaissance Era and people that aren't quite human are hiding among the good people of the English Court. [7 OPEN SPOTS//NEED MORE MALES]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Our Rebirth”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Our Rebirth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:50 am

Everyone is reserved.
@Miyer, please let me know your FC as soon as possible.

I am me, myself, and only me.
I'm sorry, but that's all I'll ever be.
Don't try to change me
Or make me see
How to be someone that is not me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Felilla
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thegirl101 on Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:41 pm

are we all good a read to start this show

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

thegirl101
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby majogmitter on Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:42 pm

Hello there, My names Conrad and I'm interested in becoming a part of this roleplay! This would be my first so I'm still getting my footing with this websites format. I would just like to ask if I could reserve the child Harpy, but change its gender to male. His favorite color would probably be a deep emerald green.
ImageImage

majogmitter
Member for 10 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:41 pm

Go ahead. If you need any help, just ask me. Also, an FC (face claim) is required.

Felilla
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slybop on Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:36 am

I don't know whats wrong but i cant pm people for some reason. Yes I am still interested. I have been designing my character but id did have some questions. Such as how a deal between a Magician and a Demon works, or if that is something that is left up to my discretion.

Slybop
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:55 am

That's purely your own imagination. A Demon and Magician's deal is sacred and unique to them. It can go from a simple handshake to literally signing a contract. The only thing that is the same for every contract is that the Demon must stay near the Magician.

Felilla
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:02 pm

The first post is up! Go crazy everyone! I kind of left it open for interaction. Yeah... Go! Be free my minions! You aren't really my minions, don't worry.

Felilla
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chatoyant on Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:41 am

Hey there!

I'd love to reserve the Male Vampire role, with the FC of Ben Barnes. Either in Narnia, or The Portrait of Dorian Gray, I haven't decided. You can put whatever gif up, haha. His favourite colour would probably be a deep red, not blood red, but more burgundy.

Chatoyant
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:01 am

Oksie doksie! ^_^

Felilla
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby majogmitter on Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:24 pm

So I was researching some stuff and found this nifty link concerning money/the economy and what-not from the early 16th Century: http://sarahs-history-place.blogspot.ca ... sance.html

majogmitter
Member for 10 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pyrotechron on Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:24 pm

Hi Everyone!

Has the young male Djinn been taken? I am interested in filling this role. Working up a bio now but having trouble with the formatting. :/ Won't be nearly as beautiful as the others!

FC of Alex Pettyfer
The pointless point: Reality.

pyrotechron
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:58 pm

You can most definitely have the Djinn.

Felilla
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chatoyant on Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:58 pm

Hey, so I'm going to just finish up my character tonight, and post sometime, but I was wondering if you'd be interested in doing one of those Relationship Forums.

I mean, you don't have to, but it's definitely one of my favourite aspects of a roleplay. Not only does it get people to look over everyone's forms more carefully to see how their own characters would work with/what they think of each person, it's just interesting to read and write.

Chatoyant
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pyrotechron on Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:41 pm

Profile has been submitted, please review and if it is "sea worthy" I will get to posting!!

pyrotechron
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:34 pm

@Chatoyant, take your time with your character. I think I will put one of those forums up. I normally do, but I guess it didn't really cross my mind on this one. Maybe a Character Opinion form or something, I don't know...
@Pyro; I really liked your character and the way you came up with his race. You better get to posting now!
^_^

Felilla
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:13 am

Sorry about the Aiko Akagi thingamabob on the character opinion sheet. I fixed it and you can just get rid of that. I used a different character opinion template for that one. Sorry again. ^_^'

Felilla
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pyrotechron on Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:21 am

Haha, don't worry about it. I viewed the profile two or three times thinking "what in tarnation.."

pyrotechron
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pyrotechron on Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:41 pm

Oh, I almost forgot to ask. Is the posting order for this RP the standard "each character posts once in a cycle"?

pyrotechron
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:35 pm

No, you can post whenever. There are a lot of characters, which means many, many different interactions.

Felilla
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pyrotechron on Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:51 pm

OMG I LOVES THE MASQUERADE!!!!

pyrotechron
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!