Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

Our Rebirth

Our Rebirth

a part of “Our Rebirth”, a fictional universe by Felilla.

It is the Renaissance Era and people that aren't quite human are hiding among the good people of the English Court. [7 OPEN SPOTS//NEED MORE MALES]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Our Rebirth”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Our Rebirth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:05 pm

Hi! Make reservations and ask questions here! Please include your FC in your post.

I am me, myself, and only me.
I'm sorry, but that's all I'll ever be.
Don't try to change me
Or make me see
How to be someone that is not me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Felilla
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Our Rebirth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:18 pm

Ooh, this looks exciting! Mind if I snag the adult werewolf spot? I'll be using Richard Madden as my face claim--

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:39 pm

Yes you may! Can't wait to see your character.

Felilla
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Nomer on Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:45 pm

Hello! I was wondering if I could reserve the adult female elf? Although, Elves weren't included in the list of creatures, so I was wondering what they were like in this world? My FC for her would be Keira Knightley.

[Her favorite color is probably brown]
Hello, Sweetie.

Miss Nomer
Member for 8 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:58 pm

Ooh, his favorite color is probably red or blue...not sure yet. Sorry about that! I must have completely missed that rule.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:59 pm

@Miss Nomer. Oh my gosh! Thank you for pointing that out. You can definitely have that spot. As for your question-
Elves: Elves blend in the best with human with the exception of their pointed ears. They come in all shapes and forms. The only kind of magic an Elf can perform is elemental magic, which gives them control of water, earth, fire, and air. However, an Elf usually has to choose from birth which element will be their main one or the one they use the most.

@Scarlet. That's okay. I love your RPs, by the way. They rock!

Felilla
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thesouthernbelle on Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:03 pm

May I reserve the Female Fae, with FC: Adelaide Kane? :)

Her favorite color would be light yellow.
That's Just Peachy

thesouthernbelle
Member for 7 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:09 pm

@thesouthernbelle. oksie dokie. I'll put it down as reserved. ^_^

Felilla
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Nomer on Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:17 pm

And, actually, may I reserve the male sylph, as well? His face claim would be Eddie Redmayne [Saying that he puts dirt in his hair to dim it and make it look more normal, probably]

Favorite color? I'm thinking green.

Miss Nomer
Member for 8 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:28 pm

@Miss Nomer; sure! That's some interesting thinking there. He could probably use some kind of makeup to make it look darker. Like, he steals it from some lady or something? I don't know...

Felilla
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nico blackburn on Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:30 pm

excuse me, but may i reserve the incubus by any chance
i deem a fc for Orlando Bloom in particular his appearances in Pirates of the Caribbean 1-3
my characters colour of choice is grey
because he is a quite neutral guy being he cant love but can be loved not naturally.

oh to bad

nico blackburn
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:32 pm

@nico; yes, you may. That's actually a very good choice for an Incubus. >_<

Felilla
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:54 am

can I go with the child mermaid?

Her color would be blue, of course :)

FC-

Gemma Ward

Possibility
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:59 am

@Possibility; yes! You absolutely can! ^_^

Felilla
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:07 am

Brownie points for historical accuracy?

Possibility
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:40 am

@Possibility; yes, Brownie Points for you. ^_^

Felilla
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:10 am

Can I reserve the skinwalker? Just about to head to work so i cant get FC but I will find one when I get home! >~<

Miyer
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slybop on Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:24 am

Hello there. This seems rather interesting. I would very much like to reserve the Magician. His favorite color is most definitely red!

FC: James Purefoy

Slybop
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Toxic Cereus on Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:09 am

May I reserve the Dryad? I'm think Gemma Areton for the FC.
Her favorite color would be an oak green I believe

The Toxic Cereus
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thegirl101 on Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:02 am

Alice May//Age: 19//Werewolf//Female//status//FC: olga kurylenko//OPEN
and her color is blue

thegirl101
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!