Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

Our Safe Haven

Our Safe Haven

a part of “Our Safe Haven”, a fictional universe by Airy.

The Safe Haven is a gathering place of those who hold supernatural abilities. Here they can train and learn to control their powers, all the while trying to stay hidden from society. But what happens when one of the old members threatens their haven?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Our Safe Haven”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Our Safe Haven

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airy on Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:17 pm

════════════════════════════════
      You have 48 hours until your reservation is up, but if you need an extension just let me know! Once you know your face claim and character ability, just post it here. Once everyone's reservation are in, I'll post a bit more information on some background stuff like about the two original Safe Haven creators and the rebel leader. Also, feel free to take a second character! (Just one of the opposite gender of your first.)
Image“I hope she'll be a fool -- that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Airy
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Our Safe Haven

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:28 am

Hullo! c:
Could I possibly reserve a Safe Haven Creator spot with a not-scruffy Aaron Taylor-Johnson as FC? I'm still stuck between healing (both himself and others) and telekinesis, though.
"Believing oneself to be perfect is often the sign of a delusional mind."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

wednesdaysun
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AcousticBoom on Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:25 am

Hello! Could I maybe reserve a Resident spot with the FC: Cara Delevingne? I'd like her to be a shapeshifter, if that's okay.
Also, good to see you, wednesday! :P

Last edited by AcousticBoom on Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

AcousticBoom
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:03 am

Oh sweet you remade this! Could I possibly bring back Danny? I enjoyed playing as him. So I guess he'd be the 2nd male resident? Gonna be the same FC, and powers. Connor Jessup, and teleportation.

Look at him, he's adorable.
ImageImage

CutUp
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby smellie_catt on Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:32 am

Hi! I'd love to reserve a male Rebel Resident spot. I was thinking maybe Darkness Manipulation or Vocal-Induced Hypnosis for his power. For the FC, I feel that Song Jaerim would be a good fit, but only with long hair. Also, if it's not too much trouble, I'd really appreciate a character skeleton as well :)Image

smellie_catt
Member for 9 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:55 am

Hi, I'd love to reserve my characters from the previous RP if that's cool!!!

They'd be Will and Robin Lewis with the ability to use electrolocation (since they're twins that'll be both of their abilities). Their FCs would be Finn and Jake Harries. I also sent you a PM Airy so... yeah. I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!

Zoey26123
Member for 7 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LivyGrey on Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:46 am

Hiya!

May I reserve a female resident, if not a female rebel resident?

FC: Bridgit Mendler
      17 | Pyrokinesis | Female

Thank you, let me know if there is anything that needs to be changed and doesn't work. Also, is there a set CS or should we use our own? Sorry just wanted to check before I started working on one.
My Little Tumblr Blog
"It's better to burn out than fade away,"
-Kurt Cobain

LivyGrey
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airy on Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:39 am

@Wednesdaysun, sure thing! I've added your non-scruffy Aaron Taylor-Johnson to the front page. ^^ Just let me know what power when you know, I'll keep both those powers reserved for you so no one else takes them while you decide. I'll also message you a bit later to discuss our characters histories on how and why they created The Safe Haven.

@AcousticBoom: I'll put you down right away, but just so I'm clear cause I don't want to mess things up and misunderstand, do you mean a Safe Haven resident or a rebel resident?

@CutUp: Yay! Sure thing, I'll put him down. I'm glad to you have back! Danny was so adorable.

@Smellie_catt: He's up on reserve for you! Nice faceclaim choice by the way. I'll put both powers on reserve for you until you decide, so just let me know when you do. I'll send you the character skeleton asap.

@LivyGrey: I'll put her down once I know what spot AcousticBoom wants -- a rebel or a safe haven. But don't worry you definitely have some sort of spot reserved! I have a CS you can use, but totally feel free to use your own!

Airy
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dirty Pretty Things on Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:17 pm

Heyy. :) I'd love to try my hand at the Rebel Group Leader. Not sure yet as to his powers, but FC is def Shiloh Fernandez. Dunno why, but he just has this weirdly sinister vibe, y'know? Like, 'I know you think I'm evil, and I like it. In fact, I welcome the assumption.' ;>

Nice roleplay, by the way. Your coding is impeccable.
Last edited by Dirty Pretty Things on Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dirty Pretty Things
Member for 6 years
Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airy on Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:29 pm

I'll go put him down right now -- and you're right, Shiloh basically is the epitome of that vibe. Also thank you! God knows how long it took me to finally understand how to code.

Airy
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:56 pm

@Airy
Am I too late to join in on the fun? :/

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airy on Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm

Nope! There's one rebel resident female spot left if you're interested?

Airy
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:39 pm

Alright Danny is finished. He's basically the same as before, but I put him in a prettier sheet. Well somewhat. Not the greatest coder.

CutUp
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ♔faux-dramaqueen♔ on Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:26 pm

I am willing to fight for a female role. >:)
I'm still working on a power, but leaning towards Fire.
Face Claim is Barbara Palvin.

♔faux-dramaqueen♔
Member for 5 years
Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airy on Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:29 pm

Sorry Faux, but if Sunshine and Whiskey wants the last role it will go to them. If there's an opening in a slot however or if sunshine doesn't want it, I will let you know!

Airy
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LivyGrey on Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:00 pm

Hey @Airy,

I take it my reservation will go down as a rebel but that's great, I've got a few ideas of how I would like to work with that and I was wandering if I could use the CS you mentioned, I'd do my own but to be perfectly honest my coding skills aren't the best and I'd hate to produce something that wasn't up to the same standard as everybody else's.

LivyGrey
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airy on Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:21 pm

@Livy: Yep, I just added it to the front page since I got a confirming message from Acoustic. But I can totally send you the CS! I'll message it in a minute.

Airy
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nezzyrps on Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:07 pm

Whoops, okay. I hope you all have fun!
I'll just take this out so I'm not clogging up your thread~
Last edited by nezzyrps on Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image

nezzyrps
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airy on Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:10 pm

Sorry nezzy, all the roles are taken!

Airy
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Savader on Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:36 pm

Glad to see you're still active and trying to breathe life into your awesome ideas, Amy. Keep it up, and good luck with this one! ;)

"You see... I'm not mad. CHAOS isn't mad. I've SHOWN you the REAL WORLD. Shown you CHAOS. And hopefully you went sane. But killing chaos... you can't kill CHAOS. And you can't keep it locked up for long..."

Savader
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!