Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Ghalerion

Out of Character

a part of “Ghalerion”, a fictional universe by Kouketsu.

Kouketsu's epic.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Ghalerion”.
Description Pending

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sensha on Wed May 09, 2007 7:34 pm

*Pords Kou*Limited combat experience? Sensha's been alive 130 years and a hundred of it he was out killing people for money >_>. THough, admitedly....he hasn't ever had to fight an army ^_^;

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sensha
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jader on Tue May 15, 2007 7:07 pm

Aarisa and Yudoku are traveling with the Harborym group. Just thought I should let everyone know that. Everyone should have horses as well, but it's whatever. >_>

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jader
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alucroas on Tue May 15, 2007 11:02 pm

You tell me this after I get off my horse and offer it to Robert and Gent? Don't I just look stupid again. Thanks a lot, you bastard.

Alucroas
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edge on Tue May 15, 2007 11:17 pm

-laughs- Gent rides on the same horse as Robert because of how the harness is. Gent doesn't have strength in his legs to balance on the horse. So while they have to move fast, Gent has to sit behind Robert, strapped in a way. Now this is not to say he and Robert don't have their space, Gent's fairly clever so he designed the harness so he leans back and sleeps.

If they hit a walk pace, Gent can have his own horse and can balance alright.

Edge
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jader on Sun May 20, 2007 5:55 pm

Well, we're going to continue on, and Blackheart can just jump in when she gets the chance.

A week has passed in my latest post, and we're going to get this damn RP going people! Get pumped, get your posts ready, and let's go!!

TO HARBORYM VALLEY!

Jader
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edge on Sun May 20, 2007 7:57 pm

bah is there anything in that wasteland? I mean, are we heading towards a village? For an army, we're outmatched... by... alot.
Last edited by Edge on Sun May 20, 2007 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Edge
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jader on Sun May 20, 2007 8:00 pm

Read the Harborym Valley thread that Marten wrote. There's an entire civilization there.

Ghalerion's Army is headed to invade the valley, and we're going there to try and stop it.

Jader
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edge on Sun May 20, 2007 8:07 pm

damn that was fast posting, got anything for someone on writer's block? I'm stuck on this post.

Edge
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jader on Sun May 20, 2007 8:40 pm

Hmmm, I guess you could ask Ka`zeh some questions, maybe describe Gent and Robert's fatigue and condition. It's also good to reflect on your character's thoughts. What are they thinking while making this journey?

I hope I helped. x_x

Jader
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skuld on Mon May 21, 2007 9:52 am

Kouketsu wrote:EDIT: And with the whole 'expanding' and whatnot, don't be afraid to let people know that Ghalerion really isn't as complex and confusing as people keep assuming it is. >_> I keep running into countless people in chat that say they want to join, but they get afraid that they're months behind with no possible way to catch up, so we need to sort of diffuse that idea a bit.

Pffft. So you say. But I've been trying to keep up for ages, and by the time I sit down to read all of the insanely huge amount of stuff you have posted my brain ceases to function.

: )

Just wanted to throw that in there. Though I am going to make a little bit more of an effort here in the next few days to play a little game of catch up. Even though I'm moving and don't think I'll have internet access at my new house. *sadness*

Anyway. That is all.

*runs off*

Skuld
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re:

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kouketsu on Mon May 21, 2007 3:11 pm

Leonidas (aka Skuld) wrote:
Kouketsu wrote:EDIT: And with the whole 'expanding' and whatnot, don't be afraid to let people know that Ghalerion really isn't as complex and confusing as people keep assuming it is. >_> I keep running into countless people in chat that say they want to join, but they get afraid that they're months behind with no possible way to catch up, so we need to sort of diffuse that idea a bit.

Pffft. So you say. But I've been trying to keep up for ages, and by the time I sit down to read all of the insanely huge amount of stuff you have posted my brain ceases to function.

: )

Just wanted to throw that in there. Though I am going to make a little bit more of an effort here in the next few days to play a little game of catch up. Even though I'm moving and don't think I'll have internet access at my new house. *sadness*

Anyway. That is all.

*runs off*

Go here.

Second post of that thread makes catching up a lot easier. All that's happened thus far (Well, as of May 11th) has been summarized. >_>

Kouketsu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Out of Character

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alice in Wonderland on Mon May 21, 2007 7:16 pm

Hey!

Just thougth I'd introduce myself in this thread, as now I'm a part of this lovely roleplayin' world. ^^

Nice to meet you all.
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." - Oscar Wilde

Alice in Wonderland
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marten on Tue May 22, 2007 3:38 pm

Given the fact that I'm apt to forget that I'm supposed to make posts for Ghalerion, it'd be best to advise me when you guys get there. I've got some more posts in the works.

Oh, yeah, I can't wait to gore some of you bitches.

Marten
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jader on Tue May 22, 2007 6:59 pm

I would also like to announce to my fellow RPers that when our characters reach Harborym Valley, the RP will switch over to the Harborym Valley thread to avoid confusion.

I am very excited about this! =O

Jader
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sensha on Wed May 23, 2007 9:17 pm

Your excited?!?! I might finally get to fight some one :D I hope marten tries to gore me, personally.

Sensha
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edge on Wed May 23, 2007 9:55 pm

Be my guest. Poor Gent, I don't think he can take a goring. >_< Keep away from the mage!

Edge
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sensha on Wed May 23, 2007 10:19 pm

You should mold gent into a yoda character XD Would just be funny as hell to read some one typing out a fight scene with that guy.

Sensha
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marten on Thu May 24, 2007 5:59 pm

Sensha wrote:Your excited?!?! I might finally get to fight some one :D I hope marten tries to gore me, personally.

Etien is going to be rendering bitches asunder, left and right.

Then there's Isiwen, Bikram and a bunch of other Vykens I've been working on.

Marten
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sensha on Fri May 25, 2007 9:32 am

Vyken seem like a lot of fun, but thats just me >_>

Sensha
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kouketsu on Fri May 25, 2007 3:11 pm

Just so we're all along the same wavelength here, if you guys have any questions or are wondering anything about what's happened up to this point, need any information about the Ghalerion army to include in background for your posts, or would like to know anything else at all, now's the best time to ask. Moving things into Harborym right now is constituting a pretty major shift in story, so we'd like to make sure that everybody's caught up before moving on considerably.

Kouketsu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.