Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Ghalerion

Out of Character

a part of “Ghalerion”, a fictional universe by Kouketsu.

Kouketsu's epic.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Ghalerion”.
Description Pending

Re: Out of Character

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edge on Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:12 am

I like the getting arrested idea. Robert is down right by Ka'zeh.... and Von... Is he still on the hill? I thought he came down, that would be like him. Anyway, he's WAY over due for a post.

Gent's off in the trees, but it seems he's going to be taken prisoner by a different group.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Edge
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marten on Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:12 am

Well, reptiles (and mythological creatures based off of them) have a weakness when it comes to their underbelly and bottom jaw. So, a Vyken arrow shot at nearly point-blank range would be able to pierce through the scales.

I'll have that new post up tomorrow afternoon, which is when I'll wake up.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Marten
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sensha on Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:25 pm

Ah man!Get arrested?*Hangs head*Thats not a very fun way to finish a fight...I'll go with it though if it means the story gets going.

Sensha
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edge on Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:42 pm

-pats Sensha on the back- Now, now, No one said you couldn't take out a company or two while you're down there before getting arrested.

Edge
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sensha on Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:08 pm

*Dances with glee*Wooo! I get to make blood rivers and cool stuff for a bit. I feel better now :D

Sensha
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alice in Wonderland on Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:47 am

I won't be able to post for a few days as I'm going to a festival and after that I will have a limited access to the internet until I get my computer back from London... I'll try and catch up on the story on monday or tuesday.
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." - Oscar Wilde

Alice in Wonderland
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alucroas on Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:21 pm

Just figured I'd remind Blackheart that she should be posting some time soon or at least develop a three cycle order between the two of us alone so the story goes smoothely. If I were to make a post right now Von would pretty much interrupt that flow with Gaidoku and his approaching towards the two of us (Von and Gent.)

Alucroas
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edge on Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:05 pm

Oni, do you just want to do a dual post instead via PM? Both our characters are poised and ready for action but instead of accidentally moving in opposite directions, we should blend our actions into one post to be more effective story-telling wise. PM me if you want that.

Edge
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alucroas on Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:42 am

I just PM'd Edge about the idea so hopefully we can start discussing what we should do for now about that 'dual posting' thing he came up with.

Alucroas
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marten on Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:55 pm

Is everyone gathered together that is going to be taken by the Vykens? If so, I'll post once I receive some form of confirmation.

Marten
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sensha on Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:39 am

Welp, its official. I have four full days before I leave for more training. No worries though, I'll figure out some way to make Sensha vanish for a while without messing up the story

Sensha
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kouketsu on Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:25 pm

Sensha wrote:Welp, its official. I have four full days before I leave for more training. No worries though, I'll figure out some way to make Sensha vanish for a while without messing up the story

Similar to Sensha here (Although already having started a few days ago), I might have to find some way to make Dusk vanish for a bit real soon because the more time I'm spending with this engineering thing over the summer, the more I'm realizing that I likely just will not have any posting time at all, save for the weekends (Really only Sunday). So I might try to minimize Dusk's role or figure something out if I can only post once every seven days. Sorry for all the wait though, you guys. I really can't communicate as well with anybody for the next two or so months as I used to be able to, so I'm just hoping things don't fall apart. x_x

Kouketsu
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marten on Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:04 am

So, is anything going to happen anytime soon?

Marten
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edge on Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:33 pm

I dunno -shrugs- I know that Oni-Link can post, I suppose I can post- Gent's going to escape to the Temple Estate to await his fate there. Robert's wandered off- so he's free game for either side.

Kou- if you want- You've got one Bellringer that's tailing after you, Rabbit or Bunny I forget the name, she can guide you right up to the Temple Estate where Dusk can lay low for awhile.

Edge
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sensha on Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:09 am

Welp, I am gonna post something tonight to get myself out of the picture for a bit. Then I am afraid its good bye for now my friends. I hope you all stay safe and keep the Role play alive for when I get back!

Sensha
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marten on Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:03 pm

Okay, so did the water magic just make a wave big enough to put out the fire surrounding the camp or fill the ENTIRE valley? I want to know whether you were being hyperbolic or not.

Marten
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kouketsu on Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:53 pm

Okay, seriously now. We've had ONE post since I left on the 9th for school.

You bunch of slackers. If Ghalerion keeps dying like this, I'm blaming you all and coming to burn down your houses. We're supposed to be the ones that set the example, that make the standard. And by that, I mean the example of a well-run and functioning RP. Not the example of a dying one.

Pick it up and do something.

Fo' realz.

Kouketsu
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marten on Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:20 pm

I'm still waiting for the confirmation of the hyperbole.

Marten
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edge on Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:40 am

Marten at this point, just take it what you can and work with it. If I were you I would work it as something that didn't flood the valley, rather, just a summon whose violent waves washed out the flames.

If that's not how it's suppose to be, tough. The writer had more then ample time to explain the action.

Kou, you've got a post up your alley as well, and because you have that girl with you- her character is stuck unless you move your detective. In which case, my village of NPC's can take care of your character, and it would free up her's.

Oni-link can post at anytime.

Edge
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sensha on Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:57 pm

Welp, I've come to find my expectations of training were a bit excessive. It turns out we have a fully functional computer lab with internet at my disposal, so it shouldn't be to hard for me to post. People just have to get at it, is all.

Sensha
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!