Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Ghalerion

Out of Character

a part of “Ghalerion”, a fictional universe by Kouketsu.

Kouketsu's epic.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Ghalerion”.
Description Pending

Re: Out of Character

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alucroas on Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:56 pm

I'll try to get a post up tonight if possible. I've been on the busy side and still am, so don't start jumping on my ass if it doesn't show up until tuesday.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alucroas
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sensha on Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:18 am

Man I wish someone would post so I can get a better idea of what I want to do

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sensha
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edge on Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:09 am

Oni and I have posted, I don't know if you're waiting on someone else to post or not- but if you are, may I suggest a cattle prod?

Edge
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jader on Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:08 pm

Forgive me for the long period of absence. I have been very very busy.

Since Marten's characters have taken me away, I will wait and post when he has arrived with his characters at their destination. Right now I do not have enough to respond to, also given the fact that my character is incapacitated.

Let's get things active again people!

Jader
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marten on Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:16 pm

YAR, BITCHES.

I've been busy with WoW and writing on my own to get anything done. I'll be sure to make a post tonight or tomorrow.

Marten
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jader on Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:31 pm

Alright. In about two weeks I move back into my dormitory. I'm not exactly sure how long it will take to establish DSL in my room, but I will have permanent internet in a few weeks. Also, my computer has completely crashed, so I will need to get it fixed/upgraded as well.

Just to get a head count: Who is still alive?

Jader
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marten on Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:45 pm

I kick like kung-fu flicks by Run Run Shaw.

I solemnly swear to post sometime... Soon. Maybe this weekend while I fight xenSity?

Marten
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edge on Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:49 pm

-Alive and kicking.

Ready to strangle the slackers of non-posting-badness. Posting is very healthy for one's health. -nods- Very healthy.

Otherwise these voices in my head will take over. .... That sounded better when there wasn't text involved.

-laughs- Alright, I'm bored to- and so are my characters- but they be stuck until someone bothers to post.

Edge
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sensha on Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:43 am

Man this is terrible. I figured some one would of posted by now T_T. I am gonna post today, though I am not sure how I am gonna work Sensha back into the main plot after taking him out of it like that. Do forgive me if its a bit off.

Sensha
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edge on Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:55 pm

No kidding.

Kou, Jader, Oni, Slackers! POST!

Sen, I'm stuck until they post. I can't move.

Edge
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sensha on Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:46 am

eh no worries

Sensha
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jader on Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:17 am

Posted. Bitches. GO MARTEN! =)

Jader
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jader on Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:45 am

Alright. Kouketsu and I both posted. Let's see some activity now that I have stable internet. My character is currently waiting on a reply from Marten's character, so there's not much more I can do. Edge, Von. COME ON!

Jader
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edge on Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:06 am

-straggles in panting and gasping-

Damn it all to the seven elements! -flops onto chair- Right Now I'm in the middle of moving again so I don't know how much longer I'll have internet- Jader I'll try and rework time itself to get a post ready. Or somewhat ready.

Bleeding hell! How hard can it be to get an apartment in Boston?! Bloody hell hard. -goes off to scream and rant=-

Edge
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alucroas on Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:19 pm

You know I was actually about to post too until I saw Edge's massive fucking ball shattering post which is going to take me forever to read and comprehend now, so as a result of that it'll take me a day or two to get a post on depending on how motivated I am feeling at the moment. Not too much motivation though (thanks to a recent turn of bullshitted events that I won't mention) with the exception of the fact that I am sick and tired of looking at this damn skin for the forum and can't write well with all this fucking light in my face, nor can I relax.

>_>

Alucroas
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jader on Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:24 am

Marten!? YOUR ABSENCE IS INEXCUSABLE! I DEMAND TO KNOW WHAT YOUR VYKENS PLAN TO DO WITH MY CHARACTER!! *skr33ms!*

Jader
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edge on Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:04 pm

You know who's absence is inexcusable?

Kou's.

If Oni is still around to read this,

It's not THAT big a post. Kou's Baron just comes to the Temple and Gent has a very rough fight with his older brother.

Oh. Question: Is Spartan Acad prior to the main RPG? Or is it happening at the same time? I want to join the Spartan acad if it's prior to the main one.

Edge
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby datenshi_snow on Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:15 am

<< Hi... I was wondering who I can talk to about possibly joining this? It looks pretty interesting and while I don't have constant internet I can get to the net pretty easily, so... ^_^ I'd be a fairly regular poster. If you need creds. or something, I just graduated from RPA, there's a thread in there with my name on it, so you can go check it out.
Really? ...... Oh? ..... Yeah. ..... Uh huh ....... Su-ure ......
Yeah....ya, I'm not really listening to you right now.

datenshi_snow
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jader on Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:20 pm

We would love to have you Datenshi. Currently the RP taking place in Harborym Valley is at a standstill because of the absence of one of our prominent RPers and the creator of Ghalerion, Kouketsu.

However, if you want to create a character specifically for the RP, feel free to create him or her in the Profiles section of the forum and then link us here in the OOC thread. I will review your character and hopefully our fearless leader will return. >_>

Jader
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jader on Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:20 pm

....BAM! 100 posts in this thread. >_>

Jader
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.