Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Ghalerion

Out of Character

a part of “Ghalerion”, a fictional universe by Kouketsu.

Kouketsu's epic.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Ghalerion”.
Description Pending

Out of Character

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jader on Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:04 pm

I realize that in the future we may be encounter more problems. Such is the fate of a long running roleplay.

I created this thread because I realized that we may not be able to get in touch with one another on the chat, and may become frustrated and give up.

This is something I absolutely do not want, and I think opening this Out of Character (OOC) thread will be mutually beneficial to all RPers currently active in Ghalerion.

So, if any of you have any questions or concerns pertaining to someone's character, a plot flaw, or anything having to do with the RP, feel free to post them here.

I think I'll start this off with a few of my own concerns, just to get this OOC thread up and running.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Blackheart: Your character Gaidoku has a spirit inside of him called Osore? Is Osore the equivalent to the Grim Reaper? And is it true that Gaidoku is immortal?

If that's the case, I'd like to discuss perhaps limiting that invulnerabilty. Perhaps Gaidoku can only use Osore for a limited amount of time, and exceeding the limit will cause the general to lose his energy and become quite vulnerable.

What do you think?

Andrew: Gent and Robert were in the dungeon correct? Ka`zeh went down there and asked if they would come help him save Harborym Valley, but in your post you kind of just shouldered Gent and walked out of the dungeon without a word. o_o

I was wondering if maybe you didn't read my post, or if there was something else that I missed? If you can get back to me on that, I'd greatly appreciate it. I don't want to make another post until I'm absolutely sure. Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Other than these small concerns, I am very pleased to see such talented RPers coming together like this. Kouketsu has many plans and ideas in mind as far as the story goes, but if you have any suggestions or questions, please feel free to send him a private message on here or locate him on the chat.

Thanks.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jader
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Teh Andy on Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:47 pm

Lol, yea, I didn't read it, I'm sorry -_- I'm so pathetic, there were so many posts that I'd missed, i glanced over a few, but didn't notice, I'm terribly sorry, I'll go back and edit it sometime today hopefully.

If you wanna post in the meantime, Robert will agree so long as he's sure he'll be paid and that there are indeed innocent lives in the balance

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Teh Andy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jader on Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:32 pm

That's cool man, I understand. I'll give you a chance to edit your post, and then I'll post tonight. I got some stuff to work on anyway in the meantime.

Thanks.

Jader
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Teh Andy on Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:27 pm

Replying to Oni's PM I got, yea, Edge is on leave at the moment and I'm increasingly busy. I'm taking over for him until he's back and I plan on both of us going to Harborym Valley.

I meant to edit my post yesterday, but work was busy :(

Teh Andy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jader on Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:39 pm

Ok. Kouketsu and I have some time before we start the Harborym invasion, and I believe we all deserve a little break from the RP. Final exams are coming up and what not, but I believe we'll get it back into a good pace when summer starts.

So don't be in any rush. ^_^

Jader
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sensha on Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:47 pm

I got an idea for blackheart. In greek mythology, the removal of a god's head would kill them...or terring their body apart so badly that it would be next to impossible for them to regenerate. You can make it more of a reincarnation deallie if you'd like, aswell.

Also, are we aloud to know atleast a little of the plot, or are ya'll still debating a bit?

Oh, and I'll only be fully capable of rp up until the 18th of june...past that and I might be extremely limited when I can post. I just hope Fort Lee has a library ~_~

Sensha
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackheartTheWicked on Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:25 pm

Yes, Gaidoku is immortal, and Osore is the Grim Reaper that guards his soul, but as to how he got Osore... I have yet to have him reveal what happened to him after he was kidnapped.

I also realize that an immortal character is rather godmoddyish, but I have already come up with a fate for him, sad to say.

Gaidoku's going to die.

As soon as the Grim Reaper is either banished or ripped out of his soul, then the immortality will vanish. This can only be done if the host does it themselves; I plan to have him, near the end of Ghalerion or so, somehow come to his senses and take a fatal blow for either Ka`zeh, Aarisa, or Yuudoku, forcefully dispelling Osore and thus leading to his death.

As much as I like Gaidoku, I think this is a heroic way for him to die. I've had this planned out shortly after I created him. He was meant to be one of the scary "You can't do anything to me, bitch" kind of guy, and I think I've accomplished that well. He's someone that everyone is supposed to fear upon sight, 'xcept for his twin of course, who continues to try and show others that he's captive to his own heart.

I hate killing my own characters... :(

BlackheartTheWicked
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sensha on Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:55 pm

Ooo if thats the case can Sensha fight him at some point? Not being able to kill him might make it fun for him XD

Sensha
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackheartTheWicked on Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:36 pm

Perhaps, but I plan to have him "go bye bye" in like, the final battle or such. He's such a sweet character to play. T-T

BlackheartTheWicked
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edge on Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:04 pm

-yawns- Ok I'm back and ready to play! Bring on the sand box.

Edge
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sensha on Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:03 pm

Sand box? You mean Iraq? >_>

Sensha
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edge on Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:26 pm

.... No... I didn't mean THAT sandbox... That's more of a sand and cinder block hovel.

Edge
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Teh Andy on Tue May 01, 2007 1:07 pm

OKAY! So I'm sorry about my absence. You guys aren't the only RPG i've dropped off the face of the earth from. Work's been busy and I've been unable to read and post while I'm there. Outside of work I've been training my ass off for a BJJ tournament that I didn't even place in this last weekend (heavy sigh) and I'm still working my ass off because I think i'd like to start actually fighting soon.

So I'm gonna try and catch back up and stay part of this.

Teh Andy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sensha on Tue May 01, 2007 4:39 pm

Dun get hit too many times or you will be worthless as an RPer >_> Look at what happened to Muhamed XD o_o

Sensha
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Teh Andy on Tue May 01, 2007 4:46 pm

Muhammed was a boxer, this is MMA. I don't get hit nearly as much.

Teh Andy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edge on Tue May 01, 2007 8:21 pm

Either way, you'll be worthless. :p Alittle knock on the noggin and *poof* intelligence level of Sky Oshima.

I suppose I'll have to wait. Then again maybe not. Do you want me to take over Robert until you have some time?

Edge
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Teh Andy on Wed May 02, 2007 3:01 pm

Edge wrote:Either way, you'll be worthless. :p Alittle knock on the noggin and *poof* intelligence level of Sky Oshima.

I suppose I'll have to wait. Then again maybe not. Do you want me to take over Robert until you have some time?

Lawlz @ the Oshima comment.

But seriously, I've been knocked on the noggin plenty and I'm still more intellectual than that moron.

If Robert needs to do something in the time being, please take him over for me. I don't know when I'll be able to post more freely.

Teh Andy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kouketsu on Sat May 05, 2007 4:54 pm

Okay, as of today, things are starting back up again officially. I'm going to get a post up by tonight, a big one that gets things going again, and let's see if we can't get everybody posting regularly again.

Also, more plans are in the future for the whole Sparsian Academy roleplay as well. We've had a few characters that have dropped out from the main Ghale RP, but we've got new ones coming in there too, so things are looking good for the future.

Also, if any of you know anybody good, we wouldn't mind some more new signups. We want to expand into some of the different realms and countries/cities of Ghalerion, so it'd be appreciated.

EDIT: And with the whole 'expanding' and whatnot, don't be afraid to let people know that Ghalerion really isn't as complex and confusing as people keep assuming it is. >_> I keep running into countless people in chat that say they want to join, but they get afraid that they're months behind with no possible way to catch up, so we need to sort of diffuse that idea a bit.

Kouketsu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edge on Sun May 06, 2007 6:01 pm

.... -read the new post- hmm... ok... I'll wait for Jader, methinks....

Edge
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jader on Tue May 08, 2007 4:21 pm

Alright, I'm here, and I have a question for Blackheart. Will Aarisa or Yuudoku be joining us on the journey to Harborym? If so, I need to edit my post to include either one of those characters. Thanks.

Jader
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.