Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

}{G - Out of the Darkness

a topic in Gundam Wing: Continuing Legend, a part of the RPG forum.

Original GWing Storyline, now AC 202.

}{G - Out of the Darkness

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:32 pm

Zhelir sat back in the chair of his improvised office. A cigarette smoldered slowly away between his lips as he gazed out the window that sat behind his desk. Tersan and Rick were out in a new Taurus and the Mercurius, respectively, and Day was out "getting to know the colony," as he'd put it. There was little to do but sit back and watch the reconstruction of the colony. Suits repairing the outer hull, suits and people repairing the buildings and inner structure of the colony. He exhaled a cloud of smoke, watching it dance up the window's surface.

He longed for his old office, with its 270 degree view of the colony, oak and onyx furniture, and black leather on every sitting surface, but that would be among the last things to be reconstructed. He woudn't even set the colony's atmosphere back to its snowy setting until after the construction was complete, so as not to inconvenience them. God knows he'd done enough in that respect already, even if it was all for the best.

He pulled a small device from the inside of his shirt pocket, one of only a few that existed in the galaxy. He clicked the }{G communicator on, and switched to Sinful's frequency.

"Out of curiosity, boss, when d'ya plan on securin' the rest of th'colonies?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:34 pm

General Sin had just finished the interview with Miyumi in his office and was filing her contract and profile when something started beeping inside his cloak. He reached his hand into a pocket within and pulled out a device considered almost sacred to a few select people in the universe. He pushed a button on the }{G communicator and heard Zhelir's voice boom through.
Zhelir:"Out of curiosity, boss, when d'ya plan on securin' the rest of th'colonies?"
Sin:"As soon as mobile suit production picks up on this colony, we'll go force rule on the other three colonies. For now, just increase your Taurus and Virgo production. I just hired a new Chief Engineer, I think she might have the stuff to repair and build the mobile suits we need. If she proves to do well, we might even be able to use her skills to build us another Gundam."
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Beta Tester Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Sun Feb 12, 2006 11:24 pm

Zhelir grinned as he tipped back in his chair, kicking his boot-covered feet up to the plain wood desk.

"Virgo and Taurus production's been kept standard; I'da increased it by now, but I'm tryin' to conserve what I can for the reconstruction of the colony. We really tore this place to fuckin' smitherines.

"In the way of 'nother Gundam, I'll be happy to run out a raid on MO-V, if ye'd be interested, to gather up some Gundanium."

He pulled a thin black cigarette out of his shirt pocket, before lighting it up with a quick flick of his lighter, and exhaled a cloud of smoke.

"So, whaddya say?"

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Sun Feb 12, 2006 11:37 pm

General Sin settled back into his black chair and rested his elbows on the arm rests on either side, pressing his fingertips against their counterparts lightly as he pondered Zhelir's proposition.
"Hm, yeah. It would seem best that we secure our main source of gundanium immediately. It would be a good idea to stock pile it so that my new engineer will have the resources available. Yes, go do it. Just don't kill anyone unless you have to, we're here to force rule but still a just rule. Meanwhile I'll prepare to mount a raid on L02 once my colony has begun full mass production."

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Beta Tester Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:57 pm

"Gotcha, boss. I'll be in touch, via th'usual means."

Zhelir switched frequencies on the comm as he rose to his feet, puffing out a little cloud of smoke with every fifth or sixth step he took to the door. The channel scanner landed on that which was aligned to the Leviathan's crew, and he clicked the comm on.

"Tersan, Rick, Day, get yer bubblegum. We're goin' a little trip."

Rick's reply came as Zhelir descended the steps into the ground floor. "Where're we off to"

To this, Zhelir grinned and replied, "The same place }{G is always goin': Back where we just came from. MO-V's got some mighty fine Gundanium, and we just happ'n to need it."

Zhelir wrapped the twin holster set around his waist and buckled it down, it already containing his Casulls. He caught his jacket off the coat rack as he stepped out; nothing fancy, just plain leather with the }{G insignia inscribed on the left bicep and upper-back in gold lettering. He hadn't shot at anyone since his last visit to L04, in his first attempt to liberate it, and in truth, was rather anxious to once again. He would not, however, deal lead to any that didn't threaten to deal it to him.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:59 pm

Miyumi spent the voyage looking into the systems of the Leviathon, doing what repairs she could while it was in flight. When they landed, she was exhausted, and completely ready to follow the man Zhelir assigned to show her to her quaters. As usual, it was close to the bay, so close, in fact, she could walk there. As she had done her first night at L01, she locked herself in, dropped her bags at the doorstep, and then stumbled to the bed and fell in, falling asleep practically instantly.

The next morning, she placed the photo from her office on the table by her bed, grabbed a quick breakfast, and hooked her computer bag on the way out to the hanger. She swiftly set to reorganizing the hanger into the same set-up she had on L01. She even arranged them into some semblance of priority. With a sigh and a smile, she picked two apprentices and started her task of making as many mobile suits as possible fit before having to repair ones she had just sent out.

OOC: If there's any problems with this post, as always, just tell me and I'll edit. I do check pms...

miyumi
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:33 pm

On the way to L04, the Leviathon had picked up a terribly damaged, unidentified mobile suit. It was like nothing they had seen before, and Miyumi was intrigued by it. She had been given permission to study it, but she hadn't gotten when they picked it up, because it was the last day of the flight. So, when she dismissed her apprentices for the day, she went to have a look. First, she checked what metal it was, then she went to hook her computer into the system. When she opened the cockpit, she gasped at the sight of the battered man she had just woken up. He groaned at her groggily, and she called the medics. Then, she descended to call Zhelir. He didn't answer, so she left a message.

"Zhelir, it's Miyumi. That mobile suit we picked up is occupied, and the pilot is very wounded and groggy. I called medics in, and I'll stay with him until you know what you want to do with him. By the way, the suit is made from gundanium."

She climbed back up to the man in the cockpit. He was still blinking away his grogginess, but seemed lucid enough to understand her.

"I have called the medics. My name is Miyumi, and I'll stay with you for now."

miyumi
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Goth-3 Gundam on Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:10 pm

Eros watched the ship fill his view screen. HISSSSS. His white and blue pilot suit had sprung another leak.

I feel so weak.

Eros watched as the docking bay of the ship yawned open in front of the G-3. Then.......lost consciousness.......

I'm going to die...... Eros thought as he floated through nothingness.

No, My son. said a strong, comforting voice.

Abba, cried Eros. Don't let me die.

Have no fears. You will be saved. But things are not as you know them. Events and people are different. said the powerful voice of God.

What does that mean? inquired the bewildered Eros.

You will see soon enough. Now, the ones I have sent to save you have arrived. The presence of the Father began to fade.

Don't leave me. Eros pleaded.

I am always with you. Do not be afraid.

"I'm Miyumi" said a strange woman as Eros began to regain his senses.

"Miyumi...." Eros trailed off.

Eros maintained a semi conscious state while he was treated by some medics he had never seen before. As he lay on a treatment table in the sickbay Eros began to question the medics.

"Who are you people?"

"We're }{ell's Gundams." said a fair haired man in a white lab coat.

" Are you with the Federation, or Zeon?" Eros demanded.

"Not to sound....ignorant, but what are you talking about?" replied the doctor.

"Are you agents of the Earth Federation, or the Principality of Zeon?" Eros repeated.

"I don't know of whom you speak, but as I said before, we are }{ell's Gundams. We are from the Lagrange Point 4 colony, and--"

"Lagrange 4, you mean Side 4."

The door to the infirmery swung open with a clang.

"No. Never mind. I'll let Zhelir explain."

A man in a long black trenchcoat strolled confidently in. It was clear that he was in charge and knew it.
Last edited by Goth-3 Gundam on Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Goth-3 Gundam
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm

OOC: I'll roleplay Zhelir for this round.

Zhelir had gone on a little trip around certain key points in the L04 Colony. He had been gone a while and as per Sinful's orders he needed to make sure the factories were producing mobile suits at their optimal rates. While in one of the factories, the noise of the machinery canceled out the ring of his phone, however when he finally finished his rounds and was about ready to call Miyumi regarding her progress, he noticed the voice message. After listening to the message, he made his way back to the hanger. As he entered the bay, he slid out a cigarette and lit it using his }{G lighter. He puffed smoke every few steps until he finally returned to Miyumi.
"Looks like we picked up a hitchhiker with that heap ah' scrap. Speakin' ah' which, any chance that suit'll fly again? And the pilot? Lucky if he ain't dead judgin' by the suit."

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:37 pm

OOC: I think I'll give you some more time to recover, and do the meeting with Zhelir before going back in to see you again.

When she smelled the smoke, Miyumi looked up from her computer, where she had been reviewing the data from the stranger's suit while the medics did their work, and saw Zhelir coming towards her. Closing the lid and sliding it into her bag, she stood up from where she had been sitting indian-style on the ground outside the door. She shook her head grimly when she heard the question.

"Given enough time and resources, I might be able to make the suit fly again, but it'll take me the next month of my free-time to figure out the system he was using so I can repair it properly. It's like nothing I've ever seen before! Half the abbreviations mean nothing to me, and the other half are arranged differently. But the weapons are hopeless. They seem to be a joke. Whatever he thought they were supposed to be, he was lied to. Probably how he got so beat up to begin with.

As far as the pilot goes, talk to the medics about him. Their jargon is like trying to understand Lithuanian to me. I think he murmured something while I waited for them, but I couldn't catch anything, or at least, nothing that made any sense.
"

miyumi
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:33 am

OOC: Roleplaying as Zhelir again.
"Damn, why the hell do we always get the shit end of every gundam we see!? Salvage what you can and see if you can pull a blueprint fer the Gundam from the system's memory. Definitely ain't gonna be able t' do much with it b'fore the war. Jus' remember that your main goal here is t' load every Virgo with the Zero system and maintain high production. L01 is gonna be providin' many of the missile ships, but we gotta get transport shuttles loaded with them Virgos soon. I need 600 Virgos 200 missile ships ready to go ASAP. Same goes for the Leviathon. It needs to be refitted with some new armor, it's been takin' a beatin' for sure."
Zhelir turned to look towards the medics nearby the wounded pilot. He noticed a surgeon among them and moved towards him, puffing on what little remained of his cigarette as he did so.
Zhelir:"Doc, how's he doin'?"
The doctor immediately yanked the cigarette from Zhelir's mouth, threw it on the floor, and squished it till all life in it faded away.
Surgeon:"He's doing fine. We got an MRI on him and it seems he suffered some slight trauma to the head probably from hitting something inside the cockpit, however it is nothing to worry about. The EEG shows all major nerves are responsive and no noticeable spinal injuries. There are lesions to all his ligaments which caused two pints of blood loss. The X-ray shows multiple fractures on his left ulna. He is fortunate to have avoided any major injury to his torso, neck and head aside from the trauma to the left forehead. I guess he was wearing his seat belt. He's been drifting on the edge of consciousness for the last 40 minutes or so, but it seems he's been making some progress in the last few minutes. He's on an I.V drip and a blood bag to replace the lost plasma and blood. He's gone through about a pint so far, working on his second pint. He should be more coherent now. We've injected 12.5 mg of Codeine and a Cortisone injection to his left forearm to ease the pain. He--"
Zhelir:"Damn I don't need his life's story! Is he okay or not?"
Surgeon:"Heh, sorry. See for yourself."
It was at this point that he realized the wounded pilot was clearly awake and looking in his direction. Zhelir walked towards the pilot eying the man with a bit of curiosity.
"So, you're the one causin' all this trouble. What's your name kid, and how the hell did you get a gundam?"

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:22 pm

"Damn, why the hell do we always get the shit end of every gundam we see!? Salvage what you can and see if you can pull a blueprint fer the Gundam from the system's memory. Definitely ain't gonna be able t' do much with it b'fore the war. Jus' remember that your main goal here is t' load every Virgo with the Zero system and maintain high production. L01 is gonna be providin' many of the missile ships, but we gotta get transport shuttles loaded with them Virgos soon. I need 600 Virgos 200 missile ships ready to go ASAP. Same goes for the Leviathon. It needs to be refitted with some new armor, it's been takin' a beatin' for sure."

Miyumi nodded, and started putting things in priority order, mentally discarding those things she had already done. As she thought, she followed Zhelir into the pilot's hospital room, eyes gray with worry.

1- put zero system on Virgos and make sure productions are at max
2- refit leviathon
3- find out what the pilot can do to help me understand his gundam

She vaguely noticed what the surgeon was saying, and blinked in surprise when she realized that the pilot was still awake. She briefly wondered what he might've overheard, then realized that he wouldn't be able to do much of anything about it anyway, even if he were an enemy. The poor man was hideously confused, not even knowing what a Lagrange was, it would take awhile for his memory to come back properly. At least, she assumed that was his problem. After all, he had taken quite a blow to the head. From her spot just to the right of the door, she payed close attention to the conversation between him and Zhelir, maybe he'd say something that could help her understand the gundam he was found in.

miyumi
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Goth-3 Gundam on Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:24 pm

"I'm Lieutenant Eros Sabersky of the Mobile Carrier Graystar, 12th Autonomous Corps, Earth Federation Space Force." Eros identified himself to the man who formerly had a cigarette. " I guess, judging from what the surgeon said, that you're Zhelir."

Eros held his light skinned arm. It was still hurting, despite the pain meds the medics shot him up with.

FWOOH, Eros blew an unruly lock of dark blond hair out of his face.

As the two stood in silence Eros carefully scrutinized the man called Zhelir.

What have I gotten myself into. What does he know of the Gundam? He might be a spy.

"As for the Gundam, I was the pilot. One of the eight pilots aboard the Graystar. How did you know that was a Gundam? And where are we?" inquired Eros, quickly becoming frantic, his newtype senses alerting him to a darkness around the man.
Last edited by Goth-3 Gundam on Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Goth-3 Gundam
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:12 am

OOC: Again role playing Zhelir in his temporary absence.

Zhelir raised an eyebrow as he could quickly tell the pilot was becoming flustered. It was to be expected and he quickly rectified his mishandling of the situation. He then raised his head towards Miyumi briefly.
"The young Miss over there is Miyumi, our Chief Engineer. We brought your suit on board and she did a quick analysis on it - Gundanium is pretty easy t' spot due to it's unique properties an' all. We didn't realize you were inside it 'til we opened the hatch. That suit must be somethin' if Miyumi ain't seen nothin' like it before. As for me, yes I'm Zhelir Darkfall. We just assumed it was empty due to the extensive damage. Anyway, Earth Federation Space Force ya' say? You sure that's right? The only known forces in space now are the Space Imperial Guard, }{G, and a rebel group called GiaZ. Maybe that bump on the head messed somethin' up. Right now you're on La Grange 04, controlled by General Sin, ally to }{G. I run and manage this colony for General Sin and it's one of the five colonies in space besides the asteroid colonies. General Sin runs La Grange 01. It's a good thing we picked you up, who knows how long it would've been 'till another person came by t' pick ya up if anyone at all. How'd your suit get trashed that bad? This your first time flyin' or somethin'? I bet it was GiaZ huh? Those bastards!"

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Goth-3 Gundam on Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:27 am

Eros listened intently while Zhelir explained a few things, the pain in his arm still growing. Eros then noticed for the first time that the leather armband bearing a cross that resembled the EFSF insignia, was gone.

"I destroyed the Nuclear Generator of A Baoa Qu, and guess I got caught in the overload." Eros informed Zhelir. "What is Gundamiumum. The Gundam's armor is Luna Titanium Alloy."

Then Eros thought of Zhelir's head-bumping comment, his distrust growing.

"And bumped my head?" asked Eros in an acusing tone. " I assure you, I am in my right mind. Which means either something is very wrong, or you are lying." Eros continued, then abruptly stopped.

Things are not as you know them.

The words rang in Eros' head.

"What year is it?" Eros asked, seemingly from nowhere.

Goth-3 Gundam
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:33 am

Zhelir looked at Eros with a bit of curiousity and normally would have taken great offense to being called a liar, but he decided to let it pass for now for the good of them both.
"The year is AC 202. Much of what you said doesn't exist t' my knowledge. Were you born on Earth or in Space?"

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Goth-3 Gundam on Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:44 pm

AC 202? wondered Eros. A sudden wave of pain, desperation, and fear washed over him.

"I was born in space at Side 1, in the year UC 0063." he managed to get out.

People and events are different.

"Okay." said Eros, gaining confidence. "How bad off is the G-3?" he asked, turning to Miyumi.

Goth-3 Gundam
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:08 pm

Miyumi was stunned. That long ago? What the heck is going on here? She realized a little belatedly that he had asked her for an update, blushed slightly and stammered out a reply.

"I, uh, I, I've never seen a gundam like yours before, so I, I'm not sure, but I think, if you can show me- how it works, I might be able to repair it in a couple months. I have other duties that come first of course... and I must be frank, those jokes you had as weapons will definitely need to be replaced. They would never have worked anyway."

miyumi
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Goth-3 Gundam on Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:22 am

"What do you mean my weapons were jokes?" Eros said, clearly offended. "They are some of the most powerful weapons in existence, next to Nuclear weapons that is. I sapped all of the juice from my Beam Rifle in the battle, but it can be recharged."

Incredible, he thought. These people don't even realize the potential of Minovsky Particles.

Eros looked back to Zhelir.

"I know that I'm a stranger, and that you probably don't trust me, but could I see the G-3? I would like to start analyses and repairs."

Goth-3 Gundam
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:20 pm

Miyumi shook her head. Just like a pilot not to believe a mechanic. Then she started as she realized what he had said. He actually used the weapons? And they worked? How? They had no power base, unless it was something I missed, my specialty was the defense systems, but I did so much weapon repair... something really strange is going on here... maybe he isn't lying about when he was born. In that case, he's in for a lot more than he realizes. Maybe I should go soft on him, for now, until he gets adjusted... Miyumi realized she should wait for Zhelir, but just couldn't let things stay as they were. She didn't even know him, and already she'd probably gotten on his bad side. Besides, he'd worn a cross.

"You say that you actually used the weapons, maybe I missed something, they don't have a set-up even close to what I'm used to, at least, not to my eyes."

Miyumi trailed off, clearly uncomfortable having to admit that she was out of her league dealing with this new gundam. She looked to Zhelir, waiting for an answer to Eros's question, and orders.

miyumi
Member for 19 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!