Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Outcasters: Third Generation

Outcasters: Third Generation

a part of “Outcasters: Third Generation”, a fictional universe by Kaeru.

{ 376 posts | inactive }

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Outcasters: Third Generation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Outcasters: Third Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaeru on Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:14 am

@LivyGrey. Yeah, sure thing. And, no rush on the post. Whenever you're ready.

@Everyone else:

That post was 2699 words long (and that's just the paragraphs, none of the titles/coding). ;-;

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaeru
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonlightWraith on Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:40 pm

The Species page was sorely needed, I stand by this xD
I've had to explain about the species a lot because I was lazy in my CS...

-Gets up all in your shit to whisper in your ear-
(and also because these Sirens are mine! I made them ain't no brother coming and fucking them up on me!)
-backs away before making I'm watching you motions-

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MoonlightWraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:10 am

Hey guys!

So I got some ideas for Elena and updated her a little. I'll probably write up some stuff on sylphs/anemoi later on when I finish this post. Hope you're all cool, and I'm loving all the characters! They're wonderful.
Forever in my dreams, where dreamer flown,
To the world above and greatly renown.
For its constant bubble, scaling of height.
Into the dawning sea and eventful light,
To dream the dream of dreamer's love,
Yet we stall our mind to fiction above.
Belong to life and green-blue flow,
To reddish hearts that we greatly show.

Sanarith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaeru on Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:22 pm

Important Notice:

It has come to my recent attention that practically no one is posting besides myself and Crimson.

I don't know if you lot have started to lose interest or what, and I'm quite aware that you all might have obligations to your real lives, but a little notice would be nice to let people know you won't be posting for a while. 'Cause, right now, no one knows what's going on with you all. Some of you haven't posted in around a week... I mean, c'mon.

I'm like a day away from closing this down and turning the Outcasters into a private (meaning invite only) or a 1x1 RP.

I'm not demanding that you post right now, at this exact moment or even today, but a PM or quick message on chat to let me know you're even still interested in this would be highly appreciated. Otherwise, like I said, I'm going to have to go to my plan B, and that's not something which particularly pleases me right now.

I'm not going to bother chasing you up about it. You're all big enough to understand that if you don't make the effort then shit doesn't get done, and that causes issues.

Tomorrow (6th), at around 3pm (UK), I'm going to be making an official decision, if the people who haven't posted in a while don't make any effort to contact me or one of the other GMs.

(I swear, when I started typing this, I wasn't expecting this to turn into a stern warning, but hey, you go with the flow...)

Days Noted:

Okay, so, as an edit, I went back and checked/noted how many days it has been since each person in the roleplay has posted, just so you know I'm not just being unfair here.

@Avalon - 9 days.
@Baneling - 3 days.
@Kii - 1 day.
@Crimson - 1 day.
@Simple - 4 days.
@Moon - 6 days.
@Sanarith - 6 days.
@Livy - 8 days.

Kaeru
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LivyGrey on Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:39 pm

Hi! I'm really sorry I haven't replied but I'm definitely interested and I'll post tomorrow! I am working till 6 (UK) so I won't be able to post till then but I'm definitely interested.
My Little Tumblr Blog
"It's better to burn out than fade away,"
-Kurt Cobain

LivyGrey
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:23 pm

*rages silently inside*

*Fails at keeping it inside*

Sorry, I have been busy looking for a job the past two days, that I did not notice the post I made two days ago apparently did not post....hence the rage.

I will be posting tonight or tomorrow morning, provided my/the internet/site does not eat my post again or do any other shenanigans.

Tonight is probably more likely, but it depends on if anything job related comes up or not. Because, sadly, money making is more important then RPG. ):

Or to be more precise in my case, looking for a way to money make.
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaeru on Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:44 am

Enough people have posted or gotten back to me since my notice that I do not feel it is necessary to take drastic measures, i.e. making this into a 1x1 or private roleplay.

However, two people who have not posted in a week or over have still not made the attempt to get in touch. Although, as the nice person that I continually force myself to be, I am willing to give Sanarith an extra day and possibly a PM. AvalonKnight, on the other hand, will be immediately excluded from the roleplay. As such, you can all expel Eden from your mind as of this moment.

Sanarith, if you're reading this, you have until 3pm (UK) on the 8th of July to get in touch. Elsewise, your character(s) and story line will fall to the same fate.

Kaeru
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaeru on Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:02 am

To Sanarith and LivyGrey:

I warned you, I really did, and I gave you multiple chances to keep your place here.

LivyGrey: I spoke to you about this last night. You apologised, and I told you not to worry. You then told me - and I'm not making this up - that you would post last night, which you did not. I gave you an extension of the deadline, and you still couldn't meet it. In addition, I clearly stated that you might ask us to find a way to write you out of the situation for a while if you could not post, but you made a promise that you did not keep. For those reasons, you are being removed from this roleplay. I'm sorry.

Sanarith: You, too, are being removed. As such, your character, as well as her storyline and any plans made with other characters/accounts, will be terminated as of this moment.

Kaeru
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaeru on Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:54 am

To Baneling:

You're being removed.

I'm not going to bother typing out why. You already know, since I messaged you about it yesterday.

Kaeru
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:22 pm

Hey, still at Comic Con
Kii I will explain how that happened later xD But I saw your PM, Go for it, I like it.
I'll be back on Monday

Watch me draw this and other strange things

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:04 pm

1: I had no internet yesterday.

2: You told me to wait for the others. And I haven't been tagged yet, so I assumed not.

3: This is the first time I got on today. I was on Friday though. So yeah....

Cause, you told me to wait for everyone else in the lobby to post via PM, remember?

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaeru on Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:44 am

@TheCrimsonLady - M'kay, see you then.

@Baneling - I'm going to tell you exactly what I sent in chat, since you seem to be acting like you're the victim in all this, and that my decision to remove you was somehow 'unjustified'.

Clearly you know which conversation I'm referred to when I say all of this, but you seem to be lacking a few important details.

1. Did you also have no internet for the previous 10-11 days when you neglected to post?

2. I don't remember directly telling you to wait. If I did, then sorry, but it was to my knowledge that my comment on waiting was merely an assumption that you were excused because you might have been waiting on others to post in the lobby, not the other way around. In addition to this, I don't know who the hell you're supposed to be waiting for, because I said, and I quote direct from the conversation, 'if the others have been removed, then you may post'. This would be because then no one is behind, hence there is no one for you to actually wait for. If you were confused, you should've asked, but I half expected you to figure it out.

3. You were online when I warned you on chat, elsewise I would have sent a PM. However, you neglected to respond to the message, and went offline shortly afterwards.

In addition to all of that, Crimson had Alexis respond to your character in a post which you were in fact tagged in, therefore it's not like you had nothing to respond to, or if you were waiting for Eida, Alec or Slade then that was silly because they all moved on.

Kaeru
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:31 pm

1: I don't think I was acting like the victim. I was just more surprised.

2: A few days before, around the Third-Fourth day after my last post, when I was curious as to see what was going on with the posting and if it was my turn to post, I saw your notification that people had neglected to post. I PMed you asking if I should post now/soon, and you told me that I should wait because others in the lobby had failed to post. I do not recall you ever mentioning "or until they were removed" part, but I won't fault you on that one as either the PM system, given its buggy as hell, might have not let it go through, or that maybe I just missed it. Its not like I don't make mistakes.

2B: As a result, I was waiting for the aformentioned people you told me to wait on to tag me before I posted. I never got any notifications either, and I checked the Roleplay list to see if they had.

3: If I never responded, which I would if I had gotten it when you sent it, means I never sent it. No one's fault there, I was busy looking for work at the time.

4: I am on East Coast time, so 6PM for you is 1PM for me. I rarely get on in the morning. Again, no one's fault there really, I just would have liked more time to reply is all. Usually, the standard time you give after a notification is fourty eight hours, and you gave me less then twenty four. Not trying to blame you or anything, but it might be something you should keep in mind for the future, okay?

5: Sorry if I did not figure it out, I have been looking for a job, and that takes up a good part of time.

Also, again I mean no offense, but the way you phrased that whole "Pretending to be a victim" thing I found a bit hurtful. Again, trying not to offend anyone.

Anyways, whatever your decision allowing me to resubmit or not, I am not going to hold it against you (publicly, I will secretly be plotting your murder. It will involve kittens, and uranium. (Sorry, I still find that Victim comment hurtful, and I dislike being angry, upset, or holding grudges, so I resort to humor. Bad humor, granted, but humor)).

On a side note, maybe for anything important as those notifications, you should also send it using the less glitchy PM system. Maybe the reaction wont be as quick, but things wont get lost. Just a friendly suggestion.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaeru on Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:35 am

Okay, I'll retract the 'victim' statement at the least. My apologies for my false accusation there.

You can blame that on the chat if it makes you feel better, but I know what I said to you. Why on earth would I ask you to wait even after people had been removed? I distinctly remember telling you that 'if the others had been removed, you may post', and I stand firm to that today. Additionally,
___ - I checked, and you were most definitely tagged in that post. And, again, you could blame that on RPG if you really want to, but it's partially your fault for not checking the actual roleplay. It speaks wonders about your involvement, truly.

If you had actually bothered to check the roleplay, as I said before, you would have had loads of time to post, but you didn't. Again, that's NOT my fault. I shouldn't have to send you a PM every other day just to check that you have a good handle of what's going on. The basic requirement for roleplays is that you check the OOC regularly to make sure you know how things are happening. You're old enough to do that for yourself without relying on other people to tell you. I'm sorry if I'm being offensive here, but I really do not have the patience to baby people right now.

In truth, I am very sorry for offending you, but I don't care for your humour at all.

It seems your 'friendly suggestion' could have also been sent over the 'less glitchy PM system', as opposed to you having taken this public with the entire group. That's my little suggestion.

Kaeru
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:15 am

Having wifi problems. As soon as I can I will post something.

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver World Builder

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!