Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library »

Players Wanted: Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players »

My own market

a topic in Help, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderators: Ambassadors, Scholars, Coders

Something not working as expected? Looking for a guide to help you find something? Check here for your answer!

My own market

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spyr020 on Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:33 am

is there a way to have my own market in my universe?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

spyr020
Member for 1 years
Visual Appeal Lifegiver Author Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Builder

Re: My own market

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:56 pm

Yes! Use the Stores page to add a shop at one of your locations, then you can list items for sale using the /sell Item Name Here command, replacing Item Name Here with the actual item name.

As with all console commands, you'll want to enter them in the IC console, found using the "Play" button on your list of characters.
Alvin Toffler wrote:The illiterates of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.

Take a moment and consider joining my Patreon group, where I share personal development updates and plans for the future...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 16 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver Storyteller Donated! Anomaly Hunter Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spyr020 on Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:18 pm

Thank you so much!!!!!

Btw, is there a way to show and see what items i have?

spyr020
Member for 1 years
Visual Appeal Lifegiver Author Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:25 pm

Yep, use /inventory to see your current character's inventory. Some other useful commands:

• /take to pick up an item from the ground
  • /buy to buy an item from a store in your current location
  • /equip to equip an item from your inventory
  • /drop to drop an item on the ground
Starting in Genesis is always a good way to begin. I'll have the Ambassadors keep an eye out for your character!

Remæus
Architect
Member for 16 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver Storyteller Donated! Anomaly Hunter Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PastelHarmony on Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:52 pm

Did something change? Maybe my account is just too new, but clicking the "Stores page" link just has a list of all the different markets.

PastelHarmony
Member for 0 years
Giver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Builder Author Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PastelHarmony on Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:41 pm

Nevermind!

PastelHarmony
Member for 0 years
Giver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Builder Author Arc Warden

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!