Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Of Bikes and Family

Of Pack and Family

a part of “Of Bikes and Family”, a fictional universe by CharlotteV.

[closed]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Of Bikes and Family”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Of Pack and Family

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:18 pm

Hey guys! Welcome to the Wolf Pack. (not a werewolf RP - A Motorcycle Club RP lmao).

If you have any questions, please feel free to post them here, I'll get back to you ASAP. Reservations are also welcome here, which will last for 48 hours. If, by any chance, you want two characters, hit me up and we'll discuss. I do advice reading everyone's little blib, because they could connect to your character somehow. I'll have a CS up later if you feel the need to use one, otherwise feel free to be creative. If there's anything set up for a character you would like to change, shoot me a message and we can talk it out. I'm a little attached to the current FC's, but those can be changed as well (except Ian Bohen. Sorry XD)

A little history~

The gang's main hangout is their garage (which will be named once R1 or R2 is submitted). It was passed down by 1 & 2's father, who was a founding member of the original club. While the shop actually belongs to R2, the club belongs to R1 (as she is obviously more stable to be in charge of things).

Kai Parker's father was also an original member of the gang, but died when Kai was three. His mother followed a couple of years later, and Kai wound up in his elderly grandparents care. In a need to always be closer to his family, he never strayed far from the MC, and R1 was always gracious about letting him be around.

R4 and R1 had a thing when they were younger, but due to the age difference it never really went anywhere. Heartbroken, R4 eventually moved off to college, where he became a doctor. When he moved back to town a few years ago they rekindled their flame and figured out how to make it work. While a doctors schedual is usually busy, he stays on-call and often at the garage.

R5 is R1's only child, and grew up close with Kai since he was the only other little thing running around. Despite her genius, her love of bikes and cars kept her homebound. Her father is unknown.

R6 grew up around R1,2,and 4, although much younger than them all. He was actually friends with R4's younger brother, and his father was also in the original gang. He never really had a need to be anywhere else, it was always his dream to be in the club. When R1 took over, he happily joined. His father was the original Treasurer.

They all have basic fighting and mechanical skills, can all ride a bike, and all have the same Wolf Pack tattoo.

They also all have a club vest, which is worn almost constantly, especially on club business. It's made out of leather, and the front usually includes: club position (top right), Men of Mayhem (spilled blood for the club - R 1,2,3,6 - bottom right), Pack (top left), Original (members of the original charter - R 1,2,3,5,6 - bottom left). The back reads "Wolf Pack" across the top, "California" across the bottom, and "MC" off to the side. In the center there is a wolf that mimics their tattoo.

Code: Select all
[size=150]|| [u]GENERAL INFO[/u] ||[/size]
[b]Full Name:[/b]
[b]Nicknames:[/b] OPTIONAL
[b]Ethnicity:[/b] [OPTIONAL
[b]Birth Date:[/b] OPTIONAL
    [b]Age:[/b]
    [b]Sexuality:[/b] OPTIONAL
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[size=150]|| [u]APPEARANCE[/u] ||[/size]
        [b]Height:[/b] OPTIONAL
        [b]Distinguishing Marks:[/b]  OPTIONAL
DISCRIPTION WELCOME, REAL LIFE FC'S ONLY
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[size=150]|| [u]PERSONALITY[/u] ||[/size]
[b]Club Role:[/b]
[b]Occupation:[/b]
[b]Bike:[/b] OPTIONAL
FEW DISCRIPTIVE PARAGRAPHS
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[size=150]|| [u]HISTORY[/u] ||[/size]
        [b]Family:[/b]  OPTIONAL
        [b]Friends:[/b]  OPTIONAL

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Of Pack and Family

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:10 am

@CharlotteV:
Biker roleplays are getting a bit famous around here and I must say, I love it! LOL. Mind if I snag the role of R5, The Treasurer, please? Thank you in advance.

Also, amazing RP! ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:23 am

Heya :) I love this idea! Could I please reserve the R6, Road Captain, thanks

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:06 am

Thanks guys :) your reservations are in!

Kai should be done around 7/6 est/cen time give or take if anyone is curious what he'll look like lol ;)

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:14 am

Hey there! The roleplay looks great! Could I snag Role 2? Thanks in advance!

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WrittenInSilverInk on Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:30 pm

May I reserve role 1, please?

WrittenInSilverInk
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:09 pm

On reserve guys! One role left to fill!

Also, Kai's up and running if anyones curious ^^ (care to guess what his favorite color is? lmao)

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:56 pm

Just stopping by to check in :)

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amybel on Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:33 pm

Still looking for someone to fill that last spot? If so I'd love to reserve him.

Amybel
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:16 pm

Sure am, so go for it!

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amybel on Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:36 pm

Great Ill start working on him now :D

Edit: IF I don't submit him tonight I will submit him tomorrow .

Amybel
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:19 am

Sounds good ^^

Also, guys, don't worry too much about that reserved time limit - your roles aren't going anywhere. I put up an Rp in the middle of the week, so I understand if a CS takes some time. I would like to start soon though, so don't take too long! ;)

So excited to see your characters!

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amybel on Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:35 am

Hi CharlotteV just wanted to let you know Gabriel is done (Sorry its taken this long its been a long, long time since I've written creatively.) If anything needs changing please let me know, I'm afraid I've lost a little bit of my touch with writing. Its been a good couple of years since I've done any role-playing.

Amybel
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:49 am

He looks good Amybel ^^

Now we just need the McCloud family and we will be good to go!

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:37 pm

Dexter should be finished soon. I've had such limited time to do anything because I hardly have time for homework because I have so much homework. I have a funny feeling WrittenInSilverInk just sort of left us, and I'm not sure about Sunshine and Whiskey. I can try to message her when I have more time. If neither of them are sticking with it, I have some friends I could ask, too.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:51 pm

I have a WIP in from Sunshine and the last time I heard (about two days ago) Written was working on R1 but I haven't had an update since. I'll send out PM's again probably tomorrow afternoon and if I don't hear back we can definitely outsource.

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:14 pm

Okay guys here's what we're going to do - I'm starting this RP on Friday, that's a little over two weeks regardless of reservation time to get characters in and finished.

Written never got back to me so as of now ROLE ONE IS OPEN - if anyone has any friends that can get a character sheet done quickly, send them this way.

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:57 pm

Sounds good Charlotte :)

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:12 pm

I lied - we only have three characters so...

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:10 am

Damn. I was excited for this RP :(

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!