Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Paradise Hotel : episode one : A new beginning : Social RP

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Paradise Hotel : episode one : A new beginning : Social RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HareFire on Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:08 pm

Liban smiled sweetly at him and let out a sigh of relief. She gave his free hand a light squeeze, taking her eyes off the moving terrain.

"I love this feeling, Anthony." Liban's lips curled into a peaceful smile as she watched his ice-blue eyes dart back and forth from her to the road. "We're finally running away together."

"I think I ran away with you the second I met you." Anthony kissed her hand.

Giggling, Liban leaned in and kissed his cheek. "Drive faster, love!" she whispered, seductively, in his ear. "I can't wait to see our new home."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HareFire
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ariknoth on Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:51 am

Shaun saw the car pulling in the sand drive-way leading to the hotel and waved at the car and ran to it with the sand covering his feed with every step. "Hey, your new here too? We have like 3 more people to come don't we? I wonder when they will be here. Shaun said as he took a sip of his drink.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ariknoth
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Username: Ketsueki Tenshu
Name: Ket Syotos
Personality: A somewhat conservitive individual. Has problems trusting people, but is always happy to meet someone new. Mostly passive and not easily angerd. Hates to judge people, and doesn't like to lie.
Bio: Born in Chicago, Illinios, he spent most of his life staying in his room reading and learning. Always into music, he grew to learn playing it. Now is an excellent musician, poet, and story writter,
Appearance: Stands at around 6'5'', long black hair that reaches his hip, it's always kept in a tail. His eyes are a deep red, and has 3 piercing in each ear. One tatto resides on his right forearm, right below his shoulder, a 5 element baphomet.Dressed in a leather belt clad black trench coat, a basic black T-shirt with a redbaphomet painted on the front. Black and red tripp pants are his normal attire, and dark, metal plated, black, leather combat boots.
Friends: He tend to keep away from people, but has a few here and there.
Last edited by Ketsueki Tenshu on Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nothing can be obtained in this world without some degree of Image

Ketsueki Tenshu
Member for 11 years

Ket walks down the beach solemly, sun glasses over his eyes to keep them out of the bright sun. Two ear phone hang down from his ears, music playing loudly.

Ketsueki Tenshu
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby La Tasha on Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:45 pm

She sat on the beach and looked around. 'Hm..', she put her earbuds in and blasted her music as she watched the waves hit the shore. "It's so beatiful out here.."
1234.. Tell me that you love me more...

La Tasha
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iggMaN on Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:32 pm

Username: iggMaN
Name: Leo Silverheart
Personality: Shifting, from bitter, deppressed, quiet and a lone wolf, to a reserved yet friendly, not-so depressed, attention-crawing joker. He can also, which he is mostly, a layed-back fun guy, with need for love and friends. He often lie to much, which leads sometimes to tricky situations. He loves hugs aswell, because you can give and recive one from everyone. He is also obsessed with music, and never leaves without his mp3-player, and that is to his cellphone aswell.
Bio (optional): He is really reserved, and don't really talk so much about his past, mostly because he never had one to talk with.
Appearance: 5'9, with a jet black hair and white locks. He has a pair of black jeans, a grey/blue striped sweater, and headphones around his neck.
Friends: None.

Leo was walking down the beach, with no music playing for once, he wanted to hear the ocean. His backpack was heavy, he had loads of stuff in it. He had recived the letter yesterday, which had obviously been delayed, since it said to come days ago. But he did not care so much if he was late, the point is that he came at all. He could see the big hotel before him, and he entered.
"Heello? Anyone here?" he yelled and dropped his backpack. "Well this seems nice..." he said quietly to himself and looked around in the lobby.
// Insert an interesting signature here please! //

iggMaN
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Katakat on Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:13 pm

OoC: okay X.X I didn't know it was okay I join well then lets start

She walked into her room and plopped on the bed, she turned the TV on and let out a sigh. First time being with out her foster parents which was different, She walked into the lobby and looked around for anyone.

Katakat
Member for 11 years

Ket looked on, seeing another individual on the beach as well. He shrugged and kept walking past the person.

Ketsueki Tenshu
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iggMaN on Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:24 am

Since Leo had absolutely no clue on where to go, he took a chair, sat down, turned his mp3-player on, and took up one of the books he had with him.

iggMaN
Member for 11 years

Ket sighed heavily, "This is boring!" He started making his way to the hotel.

Ketsueki Tenshu
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iggMaN on Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:29 am

Leo's eye registered in the corner that someone was coming, so he put the book down, lifted off the headphones from one ear, and walked towards him when he came through the door. "Hi, I am Leo, and I got an invitation to live here... Do you, work here, or know where I am gonna live?" he said.

iggMaN
Member for 11 years

Ket was taken aback by the new stranger Leo's sudden introduction, "I...I am Ket Syotos..." He shook his hand, "I got the same invite, but honestly, I have no idea where we are supposed to go." He shrugged and pointed to the door behind him, "There was someone else on the beach, I dunno if she know's but I was just going wonder aimlessly till I found something interesting to do."

Ketsueki Tenshu
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iggMaN on Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:50 pm

"Oh ok. Well, I guess I will just look for an empty room and crash there." he said and picked up the bags, to find another room upstairs. Almost every room were taken, but he saw some empty rooms in the end of the hall, and he headed to them. Room 15 looked cozy, so he threw his backpack on the floor. He did not bother to pack up now, he had time later. Right now, he was tired. He lay himself on the bed, putting the headphones to the other ear, and fell asleep.

iggMaN
Member for 11 years

Ket did that same walking through the halls looking for a room, but then had a change of mind, and made his way back to the lobby. Someone was sitting there watching the TV, looking just as bored as he was, "Hey, I'm Ket!"

Ketsueki Tenshu
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iggMaN on Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:24 am

OOC: Seriously, someone answer him so we can get this going?

iggMaN
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iggMaN on Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:25 am

OOC: Seriously, someone answer him so we can get this going?

iggMaN
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eymber on Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:53 pm

He moved from the car, walking around to open the door for the beauty inside and looked up at the collosal building. "This... This will be a great vacation."

He pushed a button and the car was armed. "We'll come back for our luggage when we get our room." He spoke to her with loving words, wanting nothing more than to finally be alone together. But that was for a later time... for now, he pushed the door open and walked into the spacious lobby. There were a couple of people already there, and it looked that introductions were already being made. "Well... I'm Anthony, and this is my fiance` Liban." he spoke with a motion, startling one of the other guests, who had not been paying attention to the door.
...Arise and be all that you dream....

Eymber
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Ket shrugged, 'Well, nevermind than." He walked back down the halls.

Ketsueki Tenshu
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iggMaN on Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:32 pm

Leo woke up by the sound of a car. He slowly dragged himself up, and turned off his mp3-player temporarly. He walked through the hall, heard the lobby door open, and by the time e had gotten to the stairs, a man with a woman, did a pretty interesting entrance.
He walked down the stairs with a zombie face, and said to no one: "What is this fuzz all about?". He walked up to the couple, and looked at them with a really tired, newly awaken, zombie face.
"Hello. I am Leo." he said sleepy to them. "And your car woke me up."

iggMaN
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eymber on Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:38 am

Anthony looked at Leo with a mixture of apology and humor.

"I'm sorry, not quite so dark of a person as the one that just left..." he said with a smile, wondering if it was going to get him killed in his sleep later that evening, whether by this Leo guy, or the one who said his name was Ket as they entered.

Eymber
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.