Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

Paranormal Dilemmas

Paranormal Dilemmas

a part of “Paranormal Dilemmas”, a fictional universe by Mela.

The Demons, the Lykae, and the Vampires have been at war since the beginning of time, but an ancient prophecy tells of changes in the stubborn kings... and maybe the war too... due to only three humans.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Paranormal Dilemmas”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Paranormal Dilemmas

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:10 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Paranormal Dilemmas"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Life consists of choices. If you wish to change your life, all you have to do, is choose to.
A true writer is an artist, but instead of paint and a canvas, he is given a string of letters and a piece of paper.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mela
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Paranormal Dilemmas

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:19 pm

Pie is reporting for duty !
slcam plz

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pieluver
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:15 pm

I'd really love to steal The Redheaded Sister. Though I can't guarantee to get six hundred+ words a post... I'll certainly try if you'll give me a chance. :3
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

bandgeek
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:22 pm

Hi there

The minimum word count is 200 wpp, but both Mel and I do post at the +600 level, so as long as you'd be able to tolerate reading long posts, it's be fine ^^ (And you'd be amazed how much this roleplay will pull your word score up X3 I went from mid 300s to upper seven hundreds in a couple months XD)

I'm not sure if I can approve you to make a character, you might have to wait around for Mel tomorrow, though, but yeah. Let me look on the front page and see if my powers are enumerated X3

pieluver
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:30 pm

Alrighty. :3 And I mean, I can write a good 700/800 word post... it just depends on how well the person I'm responding to wrote. XD Usually I try and match whatever I get, unless it's something crazy like, over 1,000. Either way, quality over quantity, right? :3

And okay! Either way, I think I'll start to work on something. Just won't submit it or anything until I'm approved/denied.

bandgeek
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:34 pm

Sounds like a plan to me, sweets ^^

I think that's a good idea, matching word count is a pretty good way of moderating oneself (There might be some 1,000+ word posts...X3 but not often, unless it's an intro after a time skip with all that exposition)

pieluver
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WinterWhisperz on Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:43 pm

I am interested and nervous.

Relatively new here but so far ive been dedicated. I do what i can with posting, but no one has said anything about my posts yet, so hopefully thats a good thing.

I've had a rough go of it lately, meaning im coming up on my 5th funeral since october. I am also a working girl and my fiance lives in another county, so i take a weekend for him here or there, but this is a very interesting roleplay, been watching it since i seen it pop up in the new roleplays. Figured I'd give it a try if the role I was attracted to wasn't asked for by tonight, and here it is tonight, and the raven haired sister is still available.

WinterWhisperz
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:54 pm

Hello there! Don't be shy ^^ I don't bite :3

I'm Pie, the Co-gm here (I'm holding the fort down for a few hours while everything starts up)^^ It's nice to see that you are interested!

I don't think I'm authorized to reserve the character for you, but Mela should be here in morning (Well, morning EST time) to look you over ^^

(Also, if you have questions about anything on the site feel free to ask X3 It took me near a year to figure out how to work this site, so I figured I'd help others do the same faster~)

pieluver
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WinterWhisperz on Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:00 pm

lol ok, I'll start working on the sheet just in case, if i'm liked i'm liked, if not, no harm. As for the site, i got the roleplay groups part down, so i'm happy. I just get a little bored waiting for a group to open up, and sometimes they never do, or things are too slow paced, or just their deaths.

Everything else I'm oblivious to o.o I found an awesome girl who I run around here with, we usually pair our characters up, she taught me a lot.

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!!!!!!

WinterWhisperz
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:05 pm

That's good then, cupcake ^^

Mel and I are very dedicated roleplayers, so we won't let this die (Or course, it's partially up to the roleplayers, if they don't post there isn't anything we can do) but we want to keep this roleplay moving. ^^ As for starting, we have two more main characters and loads of side characters to find, so it really depends on how many people we can nab and how quickly we can find them before we can begin ^^

^^

pieluver
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LostRiver on Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:15 pm

My schedule has freed up recently and I'd love to reserve the raven-haired sister (: This sounds like a very cool concept and I'm excited to see how it plays out!

LostRiver
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:19 pm

Hello ^^

As I was just telling Winter and Band, I don't believe I'm authorized to reserve a character for you, I'll have to leave that to Mel, who'll be here tomorrow ^^

We do have another who wises for the spot, but I don't know what Mel wants, so at the moment technically everything is open.

There are also secondary spots (Which are just as fun as the main spots, to be quite frank XD) open for both male and female, in a variety of roles. ^^

pieluver
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LostRiver on Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:36 pm

If the ravenhaired sister is not opened or if Winter (I'm really sorry! I only just saw that!) would like to take the spot, that's completely fine. I'm always up for taking another spot. I'll come back later and see what's available. (:

LostRiver
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WinterWhisperz on Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:03 pm

Its ok River, you can take the roll, im not sure if this is at my current level.

WinterWhisperz
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:23 pm

@Winter,

If you don't feel like you can take on a leading role, you can have one of the side ones, (Which, like I said, are just as fun, with just as much drama X3 you should have seen all the things the personal servant of the Daemon king and that of the lykae king went through last time -nodnod- X3) ^^

And of course, two king spots are open at the moment ^^

@Mela,

If you read this, then Muhaha, I've left you with all the trouble X3 I'm not sure what exactly you want, so I'm going to leave the decisions to you ^^ I've almost finished working on Sabie, and should have James done tomorrow. I will write a roleplayers wanted add if so required, as well, your wish is my command :p

I have to turn in, so let the record stand that if the forum blows up after this point, it was not my fault X3

pieluver
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyLibby on Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:56 pm

I would love to be the Ravenhaired sister since it says available. :] If not I wouldn't mind the redheaded one either! :]

LadyLibby
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:10 pm

@Libby, well.. currently I've auditioned for the red-haired sister, and two others already want the raven-haired. :3 Just to let you know, since it seems you haven't read the past OOC posts.

bandgeek
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Igari on Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:43 pm

I am at a loss for how the kings weren't taken first, I mean, that's totally something I'd leap upon. I had quite the debate about which to choose but after considering things, I am not going to lie. It was the kinky sex that made me choose the lykae king (I just said that, yeah, what're you going to do? Blush? Psh.) 200 words seems like... so little to me. XD I usually make posts spanning around 900 words at least. But I am already forming a rather... amusing concept in my mind at this point. (I'll leave that to your imagination lovelies~) I'd hope that I'll be able to reserve him, or at least call dibs to the point where I can submit him for your approval :3
I fell into that purgatory between waking and dreaming, the transient space existing between conscious and subconscious. It was beautiful... ephemeral. And I could not help but wish to stay forever.

Igari
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:22 am

Firstly, like I think Pie already mentioned, she and I both upped our word count during the prequel to this, and therefore, since we'd learned so much from it, we decided to make this a learner's RP. I usually make a RPs with a wpp minimum of 500 or so, but... like I said, we'd like to help people become better writers through this, which is why the minimum is 200 (doesn't mean we don't love more experiences writers, mind you) and not higher. =) As long as you can do 200 + words, you're welcome, and hey, we'll get that wpp count up in no time. ;)

Secondly, Pie is very right, the minor roles can be tons of fun too. At least they were last time. =D Seriously, their internal plots were amazing.

NOW... to the reservations! ^^

@Bandgeek: The Redhead is yours, dearie. ^^

@LadyLibby, WinterWhisperz, and LostRiver: I am at a loss here, guys. O.o Apparently the ravenhaired sister is very attractive. I'm tempted to let you all partition for the role, if you're up for it? =)

@Igari: They are some awesome little buggers, aren't they? ;D And haha, I am loving the argument for your choice. They Lykae can be some nasty bastards, but hey. =P And yes, like mentioned above by Pie, I think, she and I are both people who write rather long posts. My own wpp average is close to hitting a thousand. xD So believe me, you will not be the only one, but we'll probably have a variety of writers - it's a nice change I think. =D EITHER WAY... Lykae king is yours, darlin'. ;D

so, out of the 6 biggies, we're only missing a Vampire king. xD Funny, since he was such a bother to get filled properly last time. xD Ah well.

Pie, you silly you, of course you can approve reservations/dibs... bla bla. xD Didn't I say that? Oh, wait, I went to bed before replying to your PM, so I suppose I didn't. xD Sorries from me. Or rather, sorries TO me, because now I had all this to wake up to. You evil person. ;)
Also looking forward to seeing Sabie quite a bit! Rather curious to see his new sheet. And omfg, I cannot wait to start this! Djnkjevrbeukjn!! =D
Aaaand... yes, please do write a - not too long - roleplayers wanted thread. Be a dear. <3 I love you. Haha. =D

Mela
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:45 am

Hello there! I would like to take The Vampire King's personal servant please?
{| Royalty |}
ImageImage
~ NAUGHT ~

Naught
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!