Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Paranormal Lovers

Paranormal Lovers

a part of “Paranormal Lovers”, a fictional universe by Mela.

An ancient prophecy tells of three human sisters, who will each win the heart of a king at war with the others. One is a Lykae, another is a Vampire, the last is a Demon. Will the prophecy come true, or will yet unforeseen parties succeed in stopping it?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Paranormal Lovers”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Paranormal Lovers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:50 am

Meh, it's alright. ^^ I figured something out, as you can see, so it's not that bad. =)
Life consists of choices. If you wish to change your life, all you have to do, is choose to.
A true writer is an artist, but instead of paint and a canvas, he is given a string of letters and a piece of paper.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:56 pm

Inebwbbheycjbr... guyyyyyssss.... WAKE UP! =(

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:15 pm

Just five mooore minutes Mel, the alarm hasn't even gone off yet -whinewhine-

I'm here, as always :3
slcam plz

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:27 am

Hahahahah.. morning, Pie-pie. =P
And yeah, I know you are. It's the other two pups who have decided to drop off the face of the earth. *Grumbles*

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:34 pm

-yawns...stretches- whatevs, Mel, whatevs :p I still think I should get at least a full month of sleep> What is this twenty four day drivel? :P (It has been like...nearly a month since anyone's done anything here T.T)

Well, you know what my vote for this roleplay is :3

Fresh beginnings are always welcome in Pie's book!

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:54 pm

I know, dear, I know. xD But imagine how much you'd miss!
Also, yeah, I know. It's not acceptable in any way.

Hmhmm... maybe a re-start would be somewhat in order, eh? I'm just hesitant because this is my baby. Le sigh. Ah well.

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:18 pm

Lol I understand X3 This thing has been alive for such a long time now! And the plots are all so lovely X3

Personally I'd wait till the end of the month then remake, because a month is an unacceptable length of time for no activity at all ( XD look who's talking. My roleplay hasn't had any activity in nearly as long as yours XD) It would be really cool to see this thing up and glorious again, with enough people to fill its boots :3

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:37 am

I know right? My poor baby. O.O This was like... my second roleplay here. Haha.

True, true, but I doubt another week will make much of a difference. xD
And hey, at least you know yours are still checking in, because there's still OOC-posting and all. We're all only waiting for anon, right?
But yes, I agree - it would be. ^^ I'm thinking I won't change the rules much. Like, I won't have a high minimum of wpp in the new one either, because I like the beauty of this RP being sort of educational. =) It'd be a shame to change that. What do you think?

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:26 pm

That is true XD And yeah :3 Hopefully A post from Saber will be up before the end of the month XD

I agree ^^ And the two of us make a steady base, so it won't be really wild or unstable, and hopefully it will last a long long time :3

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:36 pm

Yeah. ^^ She pops in once in a while, so you know she's not lost in the wind. Haha.

We do, and yeah. =D I want it to so badly! I'm gonna do some homework and then start working on a new intro page and such, because I'm really bored and then I'll send it to you so we can spend eternities making it perfect if we wish. ;D On the subject of roleplays, we still need to work something out with Erin and Markus. Hahahah...

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:41 pm

:D I'll be here :3

Yush, yush we do >:3

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:14 pm

I know you will. =D And I love you for it, you darling girl.

Still got no ideas, though. Hahahha. xD Weren't you going to contact someone?

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:18 pm

:D

Yeah, but she never showed up again XD I guess I scared her away. It's a shame XD

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:27 pm

Hahahahah! xD Oh no, you should really stop doing that. =P

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:27 pm

I can't heeeelp it. I'm just too Pie for some people to handle XD

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:33 pm

Oh, dear. Haha. xD Well, I suppose that can't possibly be helped, can it?
More importantly, I don't want it to!

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:39 pm

haha XD I suppose I'll have to stay this way forever then XD

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:42 pm

*Nod nod*
Precisely! ^^ Then I shall be happy-happy!

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:43 pm

XD yayz

Both you and sclam with the gifs. I don't know where you guys find all that stuff XD

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:47 pm

Hahahah! Tumblr is an eternal source of magical and amazing things. =D That's all I can say.

Mela
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!