Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Paranormal Lovers

Paranormal Lovers

a part of “Paranormal Lovers”, a fictional universe by Mela.

An ancient prophecy tells of three human sisters, who will each win the heart of a king at war with the others. One is a Lykae, another is a Vampire, the last is a Demon. Will the prophecy come true, or will yet unforeseen parties succeed in stopping it?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Paranormal Lovers”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Paranormal Lovers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:38 pm

Well, other than the walking thing (That must suck X3 I can't stand the two minutes it takes me to get from my parking spot to the school XD) I would agree, but for one thing. My car is old--only two years younger than dear old Pie XD. It doesn't have heat, other than the meager fare the cold engine drubs up. It usually takes fifteen minutes to scrape all the ice off on a warmer day T.T And the truck is like, twice my height, so usually I end up sitting on the hood so I can reach the middle (I'm short, okay :T) XD And after my arse is good and numb I get to watch my breath fog up in the inside of the windshield while I sit in traffic. I leave for school when all the commuters are heading to Richmond and DC for work :/ After about ten minutes the car makes it to forty-fifty (Depending on the chill outside) grad Fahrenheit and chills there XD And that's only if the locks don't freeze. XD If they do then I go on a murderous rampage...it's only happened twice so far. XD

My car is shitty, but I love him anyway X3 (I named him a good and proper Redneck name X3 Mikey Ranger)
slcam plz

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Re: Paranormal Lovers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Howlkin Stranger on Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:29 pm

Oops, please disregard this... Wrong roleplay... How did I even... Ugh.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Howlkin Stranger
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!