Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas » Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? »

Players Wanted: OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner »

Partner Requests

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Partner Requests

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby †$ugar•§kull† on Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:42 pm

Hello there,
As you know I'm Skull and well this is my thread for onexone or maybe even a group roleplay.
So with this, I have a list of interst that I have divided out between Anime, Fantasy, Televison and Movies. So in thoses catagories are some shows and things that I would like to roelplay.

But before we get to that, I do have some rules I would like to lay down first. Please respect my wishes and I will do the same with you. Anyways, if you are intersted in anything, pleased feel free to Pm me or reply to this thread.

I look forward to roleplaying and brainstorming with you all soon.

Rules

1) No Yuri or Yaoi please
2) Need to post a Paragraph per character
3) No judging/ God Moding
4) Be Semi to full literate
5) Needs to respect roleplayers
6) If you going to be away for a period please PM me and let me know so that I can put a hold on the roleplay
7) If you get tired of the roleplay let me know so I can delete it
8) You need to have fun =)

Anime
Akatsuki
Bleach
Fruits Basket
Hellsing
Inuyasha
Naruto
Spirit Away
Yu-Gi-Oh
Yu Yu Hakusho

Fantasy
Angels
Anubis
Demons
Elves
Gods/Goddess x Human
Mermaids/Man x Human
Nymphs
Reaper (Death)
Shifters
Succubus/Incubis
Vampires
Were-Animals
Zombies

Movies
Batman
Harry Potter
Hunger Games
Magic Mike
Percy Jackson The Lightning Theif
Pirates of the Caribbean
Sleeply Hallow
Twilight Series

Television
Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Criminal Minds
Game of Thrones
Hell On Wheels
Sons Of Anarchy
Supernatural
The Big Bang Theory
The Walking Dead

Real-Life
Accidental Pregnancy
Arranged Marriage
Blind Date
Cop x Inmate
Country Boy/City Girl
Friends
Famous People/Fans
Gangs/Mafia
Military/ Special Forces
Teacher x Student
Students
School/Reunion/ Shooting
WWE

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

†$ugar•§kull†
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: OnexOne Requests

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VeritasProcella on Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:30 pm

I would love to do something with Supernatural if you have anything in mind. We can also brainstorm if you would like.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VeritasProcella
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby †$ugar•§kull† on Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:09 am

VeritasProcella wrote:I would love to do something with Supernatural if you have anything in mind. We can also brainstorm if you would like.

Hello Veritas,

I would love to do a Supernatural roleplay with you. I did have a plot in mind, but it's not all that good just a few Ideas working together. So anyways, it would take place after Dean gets back from hell. Our girls (If you want to do doubles) are hunters just like Dean and Sam, but you see there is something different between them, they are not human. (One can be)
So while on a mission, the four people meet and we go on from there.

†$ugar•§kull†
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Modesty on Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:33 pm

Hey SS,

When you have a moment, please read through the Need To Know About Interest Checks. I've edited your title to fit with the requirements.

- Modesty,
RoleplayGateway Global Moderator

Modesty
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VeritasProcella on Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:36 pm

That sounds good to me! Doubles sounds fine with me and I quite like what you have in mind. Though I'll have to dust off my boxsets since its been a while since I've seen that far back (when Dean got out of hell I mean.) Anyways would we be following the plotline of the show? I'm thinking since our girls would be in then things would be changed a bit. Do you like to do things over PM or Thread by the way? I'm fine with either.

Perhaps our girls could be something more detrimental to the apocalypse since they won't exactly be human . Excuse my lack of ideas I just woke up :)

VeritasProcella
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby †$ugar•§kull† on Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:13 pm

VeritasProcella wrote:That sounds good to me! Doubles sounds fine with me and I quite like what you have in mind. Though I'll have to dust off my boxsets since its been a while since I've seen that far back (when Dean got out of hell I mean.) Anyways would we be following the plotline of the show? I'm thinking since our girls would be in then things would be changed a bit. Do you like to do things over PM or Thread by the way? I'm fine with either.

Perhaps our girls could be something more detrimental to the apocalypse since they won't exactly be human . Excuse my lack of ideas I just woke up :)

Oh yea,well I was thinking my girl is the first of her kind, becasue two different kinds mated and she is close to Eve, the mother and such lol I have it all planned out don't worry and things will change abit. I would like Dean if you can play him if not I will Take Sam :) I don;t mind

How about we do PMs for now Until I get more into the site. lol I don't really know how to send a pm anyways Lol

†$ugar•§kull†
Member for 10 years

Re: Partner Requests

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VeritasProcella on Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:11 pm

Sounds Fine with me. I can play ether so ur pick is first.

VeritasProcella
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby †$ugar•§kull† on Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:39 pm

VeritasProcella wrote:Sounds Fine with me. I can play ether so ur pick is first.

I have come to a problem, I can't see the reply button for the Pm's so I guess we are going to move this to Thread. I will link you the thread when it is ready and I will have Dean and So sorry once again

†$ugar•§kull†
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VeritasProcella on Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:46 pm

Alright that's fine.

VeritasProcella
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby †$ugar•§kull† on Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:26 pm

VeritasProcella wrote:Alright that's fine.

Alright so it won't allow me to send the link but it is in thr Post-by-post and it is in the Fantasy one with our names on it and IC so it should be easy to find.

†$ugar•§kull†
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VeritasProcella on Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:10 pm

Alright I got my charries in. Tell me if anything needs to be changed.

VeritasProcella
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nephora on Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:01 am

I am interested in Walking Dead. Will PM you when I hit ten posts.

nephora
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:27 am

If you're still looking, I'm always up for a good rp.

My interest check is here if you wish to check it out:

looking-for-some-buddies-t86950.html
Current quote going on in my head:

"You look like a girl!"
"That's what I am, half-wit!"
"Yeah, but today you look it!"

Ever After

stealthpanther
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!